Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Midnight Butterfly » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:57 am

I just got a trade for all my lion cubs! On their side were 4 of the 2nd gens(gears) that I already had and 2 of Nick's BDay Present! No matter how much I love those eggs, I wasn't gonna trade all of my lion cubs!
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 9 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
I have nuked 3 people.
I have received 0 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
Midnight Butterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phoenix » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:47 am

A few days ago, I got a trade from someone:

Their side: Grey Malk dragon

Wanted from me: 67 (!) pets, most of them rare, almost all of my advents, my valentine pets, easter bunnies, 2008 octobers...

I almost fell off my chair. This person just couldn't be serious...
Phoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toothless. » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:46 am

I just got a trad from a noob, (horse pps and gear 2nd gen, for well... let's just say some uncommon dogs from my trades) but she was so polite and rule abideing that i took out one of the dogs from my side and replaced it with an uncommon b-wolf and an uncommon rat (On my side) O.O and sent it saying "How's this?"

I was so amized that she read, and followed, my rules :)
Toothless.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoobs » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:39 am

Message included : "PLZ!"

1. This is a HORRID trade. I have all of those pets she's offering and the ones she wants are ADVENTS.
2. She used chatspeak!
3. All of the pets she offered are very common and common!
Scoobs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaya » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:52 am

Aurorastar wrote:
Run ofr your lives! The n00bs are begginning to run in packs!

I just got a trade for around 20+ pets and items, commons and uncommons from the past few months, asking for a valentine cat from last year. My hand automatically drifted towards the cancel button until I read their message. They were very polite and well-worded and explained that they had been searching for this pet for a long time, and while they had read my rules they truly didn't have anything to offer that I don't have and that I was free to cancel the trade and move along.

I accepted. I swear this Christmas spirit is starting to dig into my cold exterior and making me all warm and fuzzy inside :P

I have done this too... I can understand really wanting a pet and having trouble getting the fodder to buy it. I have been really lucky to find some extremely generous people on this site that are willing to help out, so I try to be kind whenever I can to other people as well.

If it's a pet I can afford to give away like that and they give me enough fodder to make it an okay trade, I'll take it generally. ;) Being polite and reasonable sometimes can get you what you want.
Kaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsabhira » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:22 am

Urgh, got this trade a little bit ago...
Their side: Evil Shima PPS (granted, the pet I want most right now, but I'm not *this* desperate...)
My side: both my grinners, ghost cat, about 40 commons (mostly my extras from last month), and there at the very end where I might not notice except that I actually pay attention were my Skelebun & Cerberus...

Their message: *none*
My cancel message: You again? Please stop trying to trick me into giving up my Cerberus & Skelebun. I'm not stupid, despite what you obviously think.

They sent a similar trade about a week & 1/2 ago, except the Cerberus & Skelebun were near the end among a bunch of warrior cats... -.- How stupid does this player think I am?
Tsabhira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dovetail » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:27 am

Snowy I think thats the worst! I'd much rather get a bad trade over a sneaky trade. What fun is a game if you cheat at it? :roll:
Dovetail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shai » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:37 am

Snowy, that is just sad when people try and do that, maybe you should try editing the trade and sending it back, removing the Cerberus and Skelebun, and asking for a million of their rarest pets. That sort of thing worked for me once.
Derp. Derp.
Shai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bindieevee » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:40 am

oh lol, I just got a trade for my pile of dirt, and they asked if they had anything in their trades group.
They were polite, but my stomach is hurting ....And its my only pile of dirt.

The ironic thing?
I was reading this thread when I got the trade. XD
Nyao Nyao ~ Nano Desu~
My Fursona: Reina: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=49574

Uhhh....Under Construction? XD

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Note: There is another acount on this computer for CS, but is my sisters and was originally started on my sister's computer, but we got a new laptop that we share so...yeah. Gomenasi !
bindieevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsabhira » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 am

Dovetail: I've got nothing against editing a bad trade (or accepting one that's a bit unfair for me) if the other person is polite and/or new, but cheaters... they take all the fun out of it!

Dancer101: I considered doing just that but with a slight twist, then decided against it... I was gonna take everything on my side off & just offer a warrior cat for all their rares XD Maybe if they send me another one. Three strikes & you're out kind of thing.
Tsabhira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me