The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Postby Midnight_Shadow18450 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:23 am

yukinoflake wrote:...but you could still adopt the galaxy in december, or else some of the adoption dates are screwed up...

No, some people got them in the Advent Calendar last December.
Midnight_Shadow18450

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Christy » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:23 am

If its an original galaxy to me I think its worth alot but if its one from decemeber I dont really think so
Christy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Santa Ria » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:24 am

YoshiYan wrote:sublime and castro, you two are way off. did you two miss my offer on the sun jewel, whihc is equal to the dogtag?

http://yoshiyan.fileave.com/Offer%20for ... %20ago.png

Look at that. then tell me :3 since there are two joker (which are worth an august.july and something else) a white july (wroth about several julies itself) along with the pps and sorbets and sun dog along with advent and more.

You can get jokers for way less, I've come about over 5 of them.

As for the white July, you can get common rares for it. Its really not hard to come by at all.

The PPS on the other hand, is much harder to come by. I think that person slightly over paid for the jewel sun.
Santa Ria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tif + Jo » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:24 am

YoshiYan wrote:sublime and castro, you two are way off. did you two miss my offer on the sun jewel, whihc is equal to the dogtag?

http://yoshiyan.fileave.com/Offer%20for ... %20ago.png

Look at that. then tell me :3 since there are two joker (which are worth an august.july and something else) a white july (wroth about several julies itself) along with the pps and sorbets and sun dog along with advent and more.

Since my time on CS I've gotten 2 Sun Jewels, One which I've sold and the other who resides in my account right now. I've never even seen a trade like that, and i'd say you got the worse end of the deal there O-x

For my first SunJewel I only needed to trade the july pps, an august gearback, and a pink balloon. If I was in your position there, I'd cancel that offer for I think the dogs that you offered for the Sun jewel isn't worth just one dog, no matter the rarity. Unless of course, you really did want it badly. But hey, that's just my personal insight.

Discord: SierratheSharkDoge#2054
Tif + Jo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Santa Ria » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:28 am

I also believe that rarity is also defined by each person based off of each of the trades they've had.
Santa Ria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyoshiYan » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:33 am

o really now? tell me if you can find a sun jewel for FREAKING auction and be lucky enough to get one? and I got it in febuary. you guys don't know rariety's well. since one of you has julies out the rank *looks at sublime* and the other got two sunjewels and let me guess, you started in 08 no? then you got newborns and crap no less. I was barely here. I would rather ask around to see what fair really is.
KyoshiYan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Santa Ria » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:37 am

YoshiYan wrote:o really now? tell me if you can find a sun jewel for FREAKING auction and be lucky enough to get one? and I got it in febuary. you guys don't know rariety's well. since one of you has julies out the rank *looks at sublime* and the other got two sunjewels and let me guess, you started in 08 no? then you got newborns and crap no less. I was barely here. I would rather ask around to see what fair really is.

And I would rather get an opinion of someone who doesn't expect more for what things are worth :/

That was pretty rude. & No I started March of this year.
Santa Ria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tif + Jo » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:37 am

YoshiYan wrote:o really now? tell me if you can find a sun jewel for FREAKING auction and be lucky enough to get one? and I got it in febuary. you guys don't know rariety's well. since one of you has julies out the rank *looks at sublime* and the other got two sunjewels and let me guess, you started in 08 no? then you got newborns and crap no less. I was barely here. I would rather ask around to see what fair really is.

Whoa there, hold your temper.

Indeed I did join in the '08 year, and I was one of the more successful traders here. However, I did not imply that my sense of fairness was the rule of thumb. I simply stated that If I was in your position that I would not have accepted the trade since you offered a bit too much on your side in my opinion. It's one of the few reasons why I don't like auctions since people tend to go overboard on them in desperation.

~DarkenedGlory~

Discord: SierratheSharkDoge#2054
Tif + Jo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cirque » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:38 am

blue9833 wrote:non-balloon (very rare) for

Image (rare)
Image (very rare)
Image (rare)
Image (uncommon)

fair?
i actually had the non-balloon and i already did this trade, but was it fair?

any other opinions? i suck at rarities, so it wouldn't be a shocker if it was unfair.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cirque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyoshiYan » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:39 am

no 08 person I was talking to was darkness. you are the one with a bunch of julies and stuff.
KyoshiYan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me