Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Bubbly » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:00 am

They were both rare...But I don't know. Don't care, I have better things to do than argue with them.
Bubbly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mello » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:04 am

darknisfalls wrote:
♥TaShA♥ wrote:You know the sparkle pups? Well, one of the rarer ones, brown dog with green sparkles, my friend had two. One was in her trade section, so I offered her a pet she didn't have for the sparkle dog. But, she cancelled. I hate when people cancel trades that include only pets in their trade sections, especially when you're offering them a pet they don't have.

She probably canceled because it wasnt fair or she didnt want the dog ;)

They are her pets if she wants to trade then she can.
Mello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberInfection » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:22 am

I thought that I never write in here but this is a must thing. xD

My side:
2 08 rats (other one is rare), 3 october 08 dogs (camo, red spot, green swirl)

Their side:
09 rare grey butterflywolf and real common one

When I edit the trade (I was annoyed, but polite) and send it back to make it more fair, they cancelled saying:
"okay, then no, sorry! A 09 rare is not lesser worth than a 08 rare and three uncommons for two rares is not a faire trade"

...wut? It's not? xD
"Why you try hide in the light, if you're scared of the dark?"

Trading Topic
CyberInfection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnteHühnchen » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:14 pm

MonniTsuki wrote:I thought that I never write in here but this is a must thing. xD

My side:
2 08 rats (other one is rare), 3 october 08 dogs (camo, red spot, green swirl)

Their side:
09 rare grey butterflywolf and real common one

When I edit the trade (I was annoyed, but polite) and send it back to make it more fair, they cancelled saying:
"okay, then no, sorry! A 09 rare is not lesser worth than a 08 rare and three uncommons for two rares is not a faire trade"

...wut? It's not? xD

Faire in French is to make/to do ^_^

Though, I get half the sentence and then I go... Eh... What? :shock: :?

Oh no wait, I get it now :D

First part: An 09 rare is not worth less than an 08 rare

Em... Yeah, it is.

Second part: 3 Uncommons for 2 Rares is not a fair trade

I'm assuming they're using the CS rarity system?

Either way, the first part of what they said is just... weird...
Had a bad day? Need a laugh? Visit these sites: Not Always Right & Computer Stupidities
DisabledLlama wrote:Guinea Pig is my main occupation.
Libertas wrote:Revenge! :P
ImageImageImageImage
EnteHühnchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twiga » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Ok, so 4 uncommon, 1 rare PPS on my side, nothing for them on their side and their message was basically (not a quote)

Your rules dont make sense, you need to change them
Lock all your groups so I dont offer from them

So, theyre asking me to lock ALL my groups when they could just read my trade rules (which make sense thank you very much) and not make me p-oed enough to post on the "Trade Rant" thread? :lol: still makes me angry >.>
Formerly Twiga :3 I'll be trying out a few different usernames, i'm still me though n__n;
Thanks a million times over, Spotted <3 You rock! :D
My Trades
Twiga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Santa Ria » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Know what I want to rant about? The fact that people allow others to get under their skin, when sometimes, the people getting yelled at for being a 'n00b' is simly because they dont understand how CS works...I mean imagin going somewhere then having all these people jump down your throat because you're still learning.

I'd also like to rant about people who complain when people say they should lock their trades, espeically after they get mad at you for asking if they are interested in trading something FROM AN OPEN TRADE GROUP. Regardless of whether or not you have a trade group and leave the others unlocked, if its that big of a freaking deal, LOCK THE GROUP.

:? //endrant.
Santa Ria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mmmcoffee » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:54 pm

The one thing I'm noticing a lot is the number of offers I'm getting for my glowing devil PPS. And honestly, I don't mind offers when the traders are super polite. (I'm still not trading her, but I try to put a nice, sincere message in with my cancellation.) Some of the trade messages I get are really strange.... >.>

sublime, I agree with you on one point: if a person is new and truly doesn't know how CS works, then it's not cool to jump down their throat.

However, the people who get pissy and say, "Just lock the group!!!" honestly just piss me off. There are ways around the group lock function. And, what if not EVERY pet in a group is on your "never-gonna-trade" list? Not to mention, if you're sick of the whining/complaining, then what in god's name are you doing on the Trade Rant Thread? This is sanctioned complaining. >.> If complaining bothers you, you don't have to read it.
Pet's name: Inno and the Muse
mmmcoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carm » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:02 pm

I am collecting cheetah wolves. You sound like a great person. I am not saying that to beg. You sound nice in your rules compared to all the other 08' players. Is there anything you want for her? Oh, if you have any more cheetah wolves, I may offer again. lol
Thank you :D

They asked for my Sept. '08 light cheetah. You're kidding me.
I sent it back, with my light cheetah removed and all of their rares added. My message:
I'm collecting all these pets! You sound like a nice person! I'll send another trade if you cancel! HEHE!
>_> Seriously? If you send me another trade, you're going on my foes list.

This person has been sending me trades for over a week. >_> My friends tell me that they, too, have been pestered by this person.

Then I recieve a PM from them.

Look, I don't know what I did wrong. I didn't ask for a free pet, WHAT DID I DO?
Carm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mello » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:18 pm

sublime wrote:Know what I want to rant about? The fact that people allow others to get under their skin, when sometimes, the people getting yelled at for being a 'n00b' is simly because they dont understand how CS works...I mean imagin going somewhere then having all these people jump down your throat because you're still learning.

I'd also like to rant about people who complain when people say they should lock their trades, espeically after they get mad at you for asking if they are interested in trading something FROM AN OPEN TRADE GROUP. Regardless of whether or not you have a trade group and leave the others unlocked, if its that big of a freaking deal, LOCK THE GROUP.

:? //endrant.

If you have a group named "TRADES" and your rules say "if it's not in trades it's not FOR trade" then people should be as smart as not to ask for them.
Mello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kari Lion » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:26 pm

The only reason I don't lock my groups is because, as my trade rules say, it's always possible for someone to make me a trade offer I can't refuse. If I ever have a pet that will NEVER BE FOR TRADE, then I will put it in a locked group. But at the moment, even some of my most beloved and wishlist pets are available if the right offer comes along.
ImageImageImage
Kari Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me