Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Herdier » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:54 am

They give me: Items from the store that are FREE.

They want: about 66 of my pets (I counted). Many of them are rare.

My response: You honestly expect me to accept that?

<-Totakeke
Achieved 4/30/13

Apollo Justice->
Achieved 8/16/16

Mister Spock
Achieved 12/19/17
Herdier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kari Lion » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:36 am

mmmcoffee wrote:Just because it's ridiculously easy to get around the under-13 rule doesn't mean you should. My opinion is still that a nine year old doesn't need to be on the internet, and really shouldn't be. Is my opinion going to change anything? No. :lol: It's still my opinion.

I mean, sheesh, what happened to little kids playing kickball and four square and tag and ninjas? And other non-internet forms of entertainment appropriate for the young age group? Children didn't need cell phones or internet sites when I was eight or nine.

As much as it's important for kids to play outside, use their imagination, etc, I have to say that as an educator I know how important it also is for children to be familiar with technology. So if they have access to a computer and can get online sometimes, that's a good thing. Maybe you didn't need cell phones or the internet when you were 8 or 9, but the world is changing now. Frankly, if kids don't have access to technology and now how to use it, they get left behind. As long as they have supervision and are on kid-friendly sites, it's really beneficial.

Just my $0.02

Also, I haven't had ANY real trade offers for a while, just fun faken00b trades. It's almost sad. Nothing to rant about XD
ImageImageImage
Kari Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonflight » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:37 am

Moonflight wrote:
Moonflight wrote:So... I got a trade offer the other day asking for ten rare and uncommon pets and offering sixteen very common pets, with a few common ones mixed in. Their message?

please please please i really really love the pets i picked!please ill be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very v\ery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veery very very very very very very sad if you dont accept!.....please think about it

So now I've got a hilarious/obnoxious PM conversation going with them:

Seriously? You could at least show some sign that you read my trade rules at all. Which I don't think you did. Anyways, excessive repetition most certainly doesn't help you at all, and is in fact quite annoying. I have trade rules, so I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really don't care if you're going to be sad because I canceled your offer. Think it through next time, please. I'm in a bad mood today, but I wouldn't accept that offer even if I wasn't...

But i did read ur trade rules.... so i geuss u declined my trade dident u??????
no 1 tat i make a trade wit ever will accept it! no 1 except scenic96
:cry:

Yes. Yes I did.

It helps not to leave silly messages. If someone leaves me an annoying trade message I almost always cancel. Saying that you'll be " very very veryx30 sad" if I don't accept is like begging and frankly quite obnoxious.

(They have now switched the PM icon to the ones with the flames on it)
Gosh!im srry!Man,im already mad enuff 2day!i was just wantin 2 trade but i geuss u dont care!
and b-sides those wer my best pets!and ive only ben on 4 bought 2-3 months!GURRRRRRRR

Correct. I don't care if they're your "best" pets. If I don't like your offer then I don't like it. I even have a note in my trade rules that says I don't care how new you are. I treat all members equally when it comes to trading. Your side of the trade was all common and very common pets, while my side was all uncommon and rare ones. Sound fair to you?

There's no reason to be mad. Believe me.

I'll edit with further PMs as I send/receive them... :P

It continues:

well i dont care anymore and u sould care if people r new.........i dont have and rare pets or any u would like !!!!!! :evil:

Yes. That's why I canceled. If I gave out free stuff to everyone who just joined I would never get the pets I need. You're really getting on my nerves now, if you want free pets go to the adoption section of the forums. Staff members are not vending machines! My god.

This is still going... :P

:roll: uhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not free i no but it is a trade so u get somthin in return dummy!GOSH!!

But your offer was still ridiculously in your favor, so why would I accept it? It's still like giving away free pets if the other person's end of the trade is entirely made up of pets I already have and are worth way less than the ones on my side. I can't believe you're still arguing about this. They're my pets. If I didn't like your offer then I didn't like it. Move along now, please.

>.<
I am a retired staff member :3 (RIP blue name, Dec. 2008 - Aug. 2012)
Moonflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴶᴼᴷᴱᴿ ♀ » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:42 am

Poor Moonflight
мγ lovɘlıɘƨ ♥

ωolʇıɘ﹗ . мıитγ . иɒlɒ . яɒıи . иoɔтı . ɔγиαɘя
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

тнoυɢн ι do ɴoт υɴderѕтαɴd тнe мeαɴιɴɢ oғ love
ι do ɴoт мιɴd ιғ ι dιe тryιɴɢ
тooĸ yoυ ғor ɢrαɴтed wнeɴ yoυ lιғтed мe υp

ι'м αѕĸιɴɢ ғor yoυr нelp
ι αм ɢoιɴɢ тнroυɢн нell
αғrαιd ɴoтнιɴɢ cαɴ ѕαve мe
вυт тнe ѕoυɴd oғ yoυr voιce

yoυ cυт oυт αll тнe ɴoιѕe
αɴd ɴow ι cαɴ ѕee
мy ѕтαĸeѕ ѕo cleαrly ɴow
ι'd ĸιll ιғ ι coυld тαĸe yoυ вαcĸ
вυт нow? нow?

нow вy мαrooɴ 5

Attention! I'm sorry if I joined a RP and poofed, school is taking up all of time as I have around 5-6 hours of homework a night. I greatly apologize. I will still reply to PMs daily but other than that I doubt I will be active. I love you all.
ᴶᴼᴷᴱᴿ ♀

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildmagic_warrior » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:44 am

I hate it when people do that! They keep sending me messages whenever I cancel a trade saying dumb stuff like

How could u?!!! u make my sister cry cuz u didnt accept my trade! they wr 4 my sister and youre mean!

My reply:
If they were for your sister, have her send me the trade. Maybe she has some good pets that are actually worth something. Moving on.

(I was just back from seeing Night at the Museum at the time, and that one guy kept saying 'moving on' so I kinda stuck that in there))
I'm Wildmagic_warrior,
but you can call me Wild.

Pronouns: he / him

I have a bachelor's degree in Russian Studies. I also love stage management and theater tech! English is my first language, but I also speak Russian and sign ASL.
Wildmagic_warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mirza » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:57 am

I haven't gotten any trades like that, where people keep begging, (But then again, I really don't have very many rare pet that I have duplicates of) but I have gotten some really ridiculous trades. Someone wants two of my halloween pets for several common pets from the same month that I already have...
CURRENTLY TRADING CS PETS/ITEMS FOR FR CURRENCY/ITEMS
please send me a trade either here or on FR
FR username/ID: mirza (11250
)
Mirza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴶᴼᴷᴱᴿ ♀ » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:02 am

I have gotten four trades that are the same from different people... Grrr

Them: None
Me: Blue Balloon Dog

Their Message: Hi

My Message: Bye

BLOCKED

Them: Nada
Me: Blue Balloon Dog

Their Message: Hi
My Message: Bye

BLOCKED

so as you can tell I they were all the same, and I can't lock my Blue Balloon Dog because I am offering it in an Auction and I leave it open for the Auction hoster in case I win, and its not like it says "GO AHEAD OFFER ON THESE PETS" it says "The pets with your name on it are the ones you may offer a trade on" :evil: I mean REALLY
мγ lovɘlıɘƨ ♥

ωolʇıɘ﹗ . мıитγ . иɒlɒ . яɒıи . иoɔтı . ɔγиαɘя
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

тнoυɢн ι do ɴoт υɴderѕтαɴd тнe мeαɴιɴɢ oғ love
ι do ɴoт мιɴd ιғ ι dιe тryιɴɢ
тooĸ yoυ ғor ɢrαɴтed wнeɴ yoυ lιғтed мe υp

ι'м αѕĸιɴɢ ғor yoυr нelp
ι αм ɢoιɴɢ тнroυɢн нell
αғrαιd ɴoтнιɴɢ cαɴ ѕαve мe
вυт тнe ѕoυɴd oғ yoυr voιce

yoυ cυт oυт αll тнe ɴoιѕe
αɴd ɴow ι cαɴ ѕee
мy ѕтαĸeѕ ѕo cleαrly ɴow
ι'd ĸιll ιғ ι coυld тαĸe yoυ вαcĸ
вυт нow? нow?

нow вy мαrooɴ 5

Attention! I'm sorry if I joined a RP and poofed, school is taking up all of time as I have around 5-6 hours of homework a night. I greatly apologize. I will still reply to PMs daily but other than that I doubt I will be active. I love you all.
ᴶᴼᴷᴱᴿ ♀

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dozy » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:41 am

Moonflight wrote:So... I got a trade offer the other day asking for ten rare and uncommon pets and offering sixteen very common pets, with a few common ones mixed in. Their message?

please please please i really really love the pets i picked!please ill be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very v\ery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veery very very very very very very sad if you dont accept!.....please think about it

So now I've got a hilarious/obnoxious PM conversation going with them:

But i did read ur trade rules.... so i geuss u declined my trade dident u??????
no 1 tat i make a trade wit ever will accept it! no 1 except scenic96
:cry:

Gosh!im srry!Man,im already mad enuff 2day!i was just wantin 2 trade but i geuss u dont care!
and b-sides those wer my best pets!and ive only ben on 4 bought 2-3 months!GURRRRRRRR

well i dont care anymore and u sould care if people r new.........i dont have and rare pets or any u would like !!!!!! :evil:

This is still going... :P

:roll: uhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not free i no but it is a trade so u get somthin in return dummy!GOSH!!

>.<

L---33?
Hi, I'm Elle!
{she/her - adult - ifsp}

I pop on a few times a year. Please be patient with me.

Always looking for trades that include PPS dogs - I collect them

Trading Thread || Offsite Trades

♥️
dozy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbly » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:46 am

You know the sparkle pups? Well, one of the rarer ones, brown dog with green sparkles, my friend had two. One was in her trade section, so I offered her a pet she didn't have for the sparkle dog. But, she cancelled. I hate when people cancel trades that include only pets in their trade sections, especially when you're offering them a pet they don't have.
Bubbly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Christy » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am

♥TaShA♥ wrote:You know the sparkle pups? Well, one of the rarer ones, brown dog with green sparkles, my friend had two. One was in her trade section, so I offered her a pet she didn't have for the sparkle dog. But, she cancelled. I hate when people cancel trades that include only pets in their trade sections, especially when you're offering them a pet they don't have.

She probably canceled because it wasnt fair or she didnt want the dog ;)
Christy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me