Do you like having the CS store?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Do you like having the CS store?

Postby NatureRat » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:49 pm

thanks, Tess.
I edited my post because I think people were feeling offended of it..... :?
thanks everybody. ;)
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NatureRat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:55 pm

I love the store very much. And NOT just because I can afford to top-up (I only did once when it first came)
But, I like having the new server and nice items.
Most of the costumes I have, I traded for. I didnt want to pay with my own stuff and a lot of people were trading it. So most of the costumes from the store I have (Aswell as the Cerbreus and Chocolate Dog) I traded for. Its not that bad, and people who cant pay should think of it as another rarer pet they need to try to get.
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš– πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽ"

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:10 pm

Tess wrote:I hadn't really done the math when I was setting the prices :( please accept my apologies on this.

It's okay, Tess ^^ everyone forgets to use math or makes a calculation error at some point in time--including A+ math students~ ;D ...yeah, I make calculation errors all the time xD We all make mistakes ;)

on topic: I'm not after a truly complete collection, but I still want the chocolate and bottle dogs because I think they're cute :3 the three-headed dog is a bit...er, scary :? I'd still get it if I could, but as the "very last item on the checklist"--maybe I could use it for trading later ^^; (no offence, Malk--it's just me xD I'm stil sared of a lot of stuff)
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toastberg » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Heck yes. I love the store to bits, even if I can't actually get anything from it.. it makes a shiny fast server C:

You know, we should have like "slow server memorial day" or something, we can go back to the old server for one day so everyone can see how much it sucks and not complain about the store anymore XDD
~RESUME INDEFINITE PROBABLY-PERMANENT HIATUS~
My work here is done.
Thanks again to those who entered in my competition. I'll be off now. Have a nice life out there.
Toastberg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rissa » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:16 pm

I like the store, but then again I have my own riches and debit card and all that, and I LOVE the fast serverness ^_^ It's full of win.

What I *hate* though is that I'm totally addicited and have spent waaaay too much money already..
Must.. control.. urges..

:lol:
Rissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:19 am

Im not saying that I want the old slow server back because why would I? Im just saying that because you have to use a credit card a lot of people are going to miss out on store pets because people buy the pets then auction them off at stupidly high prices. So lots of people who only signed up this year are going to miss out, almost all of the auctions ive seen people want the dogs from july and august last year *sigh*
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honeydew » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:37 am

Toastberg wrote:Heck yes. I love the store to bits, even if I can't actually get anything from it.. it makes a shiny fast server C:

You know, we should have like "slow server memorial day" or something, we can go back to the old server for one day so everyone can see how much it sucks and not complain about the store anymore XDD

That would be a good idea. I like the store. It gives us a new serer, and we can get items all the time. Plus the items we get aren't mainly just for certian holidays.
Spread the Love. No more fighting,
complaining, or rants on CS.
We come to get away from the
stress of life, not to deal with more.
Banner by Hoshiko.

Please meet Comrac. He was my dream pet, thank you Hoshiko!
bopertop wrote:I would tell the mods to make gerbils and I would put gerbils everywhere. CS would be filled with gerbil wonderfulness!!!

Honeydew wrote:*giggles* here a gerbil, there a gerbil,
everywhere a gerbil, gerbil!
Honeydew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:22 am

The store is brillint. It give us a chance to give our pets personality. :)
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aideen-muffin » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:05 am

Honestly, I do absolutely understand the necessity of a store, but well this whole Chickensmoothie-thing is such a guilty-pleasure for me since I'm 18 and then even spending money on this although I *know* I'm just giving in to this frikkin scheme of childlike characteristics...^^ Oh no but I just got my first pets/things from the store so... I guess it's alright :lol: *giggles like a mature girl* <- okay now that one was perhaps a little.. ironical.
aideen-muffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me