GH Litter Discussion 2023

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2023

Postby Exitium » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:52 am

FleshCanvas wrote:I got so excited when I saw this palette!!!!! It's right up my alley so pretty ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Mine /hj

Pretty palettes for everyone! <3
Super cool that the GH guide lists the palette with hex codes, cause this palette is definitely stealing my heart more and more ๐Ÿ™‡

also I really love your username...FleshCanvas ;o; it sounds so cool and poetic in a way? c:
another point to you for also adoring this years GH litter palette ๐ŸŽ‰
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baroness-Pets » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:40 am

Ooo I was hoping for a yellow or green colour scheme this year, so I'm especially excited for this year's litter!
    xxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™š โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    xxxxxxxxx.xxxxx Baroness-Pets
    xxxxxxxxxxxLesbian || She/Her || Adult || ยฉ Decor

xxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™š โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

xxxxxxxxxโ€œ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šก๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ.
    xxxxxxxxxxx๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ
    xxxxxxxxxxx๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š.โ€

xxxxxx.xxxxxImage
Baroness-Pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:00 am

Aurora Storm wrote:
LilMissFerret wrote:Do you guys know what all the outcomes look like? Or just your own?

Some of us share our designs ahead of time, but not everyone! So there's a few surprises for us GHs as well c:

in addition, I personally can never remember who shared what, and so a kitten will grow and I'll think "oh I remember that one! but... whose is it??"

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (they/she)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:47 pm

Once again I wish we'd get a newborn PPS aaahhh
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bearticor » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:06 pm

I'm new to this, is Odd's "pleh# ???no gniog si tahW" in the team page a hint or no?
bear || they/them || adult || always tired

will put links here eventually!
bearticor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:26 pm

inkfauna wrote:I'm new to this, is Odd's "pleh# ???no gniog si tahW" in the team page a hint or no?

Welcome, welcome! Love to see new faces! Not a hint. It's actually a reference to the summer event last year!

They had all of the staff "tweet" random things from a list that was created but everytime I saw myself it was one of the two panicked, stuck in the internet, backwards text options they had created so I've fully embraced this as part of the CS lore :what:

Raire wrote:Once again I wish we'd get a newborn PPS aaahhh

You're staff, make it happen for Christmas or something? Or maybe something like a "cat in stockings" litter where the stockings are patterned as the GH litter blankets??? :lol:
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:07 pm

Oddity-Lad wrote:
inkfauna wrote:I'm new to this, is Odd's "pleh# ???no gniog si tahW" in the team page a hint or no?

Welcome, welcome! Love to see new faces! Not a hint. It's actually a reference to the summer event last year!

They had all of the staff "tweet" random things from a list that was created but everytime I saw myself it was one of the two panicked, stuck in the internet, backwards text options they had created so I've fully embraced this as part of the CS lore :what:

Hmmmm this is hard. I've looked everywhere but I can't seem to find your "obvious hint" ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

I have spent a lot of time familiarizing myself with your previous GH litter cat, I suppose, so that's....a positive. What an adorable goopy multi-headed kitty. (And green too :o)

Is it maybe the pun you included in your first post on the thread? "Fintastic"? (Or was that the question that already got answered and was just a pun for Salmon Squad? I forget things if you couldn't tell ๐Ÿ˜ญ
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spaceinmyhead » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:33 pm

oh yeah lets go new cats!! I have 2 favorite times of year: General Helper pets and Staff pets. Cannot wait to see what these guys are going to grow up to be!!!

I wish I had like, one brain cell...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
pfp by: @kaisisles
Spaceinmyhead
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:23 pm

Oddity-Lad wrote:

You're staff, make it happen for Christmas or something? Or maybe something like a "cat in stockings" litter where the stockings are patterned as the GH litter blankets??? :lol:

Right you are, I'm staff, but not an artist, silly!
Aaaadmiiiiiins?
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:04 pm

Exitium wrote:
Oddity-Lad wrote:

Hmmmm this is hard. I've looked everywhere but I can't seem to find your "obvious hint" ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

I have spent a lot of time familiarizing myself with your previous GH litter cat, I suppose, so that's....a positive. What an adorable goopy multi-headed kitty. (And green too :o)

Is it maybe the pun you included in your first post on the thread? "Fintastic"? (Or was that the question that already got answered and was just a pun for Salmon Squad? I forget things if you couldn't tell ๐Ÿ˜ญ

There's still much of June left, though the hint it obvious as to which pet is mine the hint itself is not obvious to find. Fintastic is just a salmon squad pun, the bad jokes are strong in this one :roll:

Though I suppose an "I've been awake for less than 10 minutes" poem never hurts

"Something new on something old
Lots of green, find the gold"

Familiarization is going to be your best tool though, so it's absolutely a positive. Half of us are doing our second cats this year, and Dama is doing her first cat after years of doing dogs so there aren't any known, documented trends yet for many of us. This doesn't mean there aren't any trends, however, it means that they're going to be a little harder to find.

*Edit* My cat this year can be determined by JUST the hint, I know Oozrook upset a lot of people last year. You DO NOT need to look at them this year to figure out my cat.

Raire wrote:
Oddity-Lad wrote:

Right you are, I'm staff, but not an artist, silly!
Aaaadmiiiiiins?

IDK Raire, looking in the archives you seem to be making more and more pets every year, so surely you've got at least one artistic bone in your body! I added PPS GH kittens as a suggestion in the suggest a pet thread
Last edited by Oddity-Lad on Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me