June 2021 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: June 2021 Discussion Thread

Postby Saphiric » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:17 pm

I hope if there was meant to be a pps fox they figure out a way to save those of us who adopted early because now I am seeing people who have pps fox but it says still growing and I am so confused!!!!! But I love the babies this much and am SOOOOO excited to see the growing babies.

Also the store pets are LOVELY!
"I grabbed your hand that evening for the first time and laced our fingers together. It was surprising how easily our fingers fit together, your long, slender fingers, complementing my shorter, rougher ones. Holding your hand felt so right, so different from the last hand I held like that, Ginny’s hand. I brushed a stray lock of your fair hair from your eyes and took a deep breath. I was going to keep my end of the bargain by telling you my deepest secret. I could only pray that you would keep yours." Harry about to confess his feelings for Draco Quote from: You Set Fire to the Rain
Saphiric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:17 pm

XxFlamepoolxX wrote:They must have fixed the fox glitch cuz none of mine show pps

Guess there really is a pps, and I got three of them. They are super cute, but also kinda bummed I'm prolly gonna miss 1/2 the outcomes now. :lol:
Gotta say though, the PPS is adorable.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphiric » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:20 pm

odin wrote:
XxFlamepoolxX wrote:They must have fixed the fox glitch cuz none of mine show pps

Guess there really is a pps, and I got three of them. They are super cute, but also kinda bummed I'm prolly gonna miss 1/2 the outcomes now. :lol:
Gotta say though, the PPS is adorable.

Ahhh! Now it's fixed! I got 1 but my husband also got 3 and he has the same worry about missing outcomes. I told him "Just hope I get the right duplicates or I'll find some for trade for you as they grow. Someone WILL want the pps babies for a hoard though if nothing else!"

edit: As a non-binary person, if it was the NB or Ace flag I'd probably be the one hoarding and I don't usually hoard pets... but pride flag pps foxes are sooooooooooooo adorable!
Last edited by Saphiric on Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I grabbed your hand that evening for the first time and laced our fingers together. It was surprising how easily our fingers fit together, your long, slender fingers, complementing my shorter, rougher ones. Holding your hand felt so right, so different from the last hand I held like that, Ginny’s hand. I brushed a stray lock of your fair hair from your eyes and took a deep breath. I was going to keep my end of the bargain by telling you my deepest secret. I could only pray that you would keep yours." Harry about to confess his feelings for Draco Quote from: You Set Fire to the Rain
Saphiric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:20 pm

Agent Maine(Meta) wrote:[Seeing that theres only nine GH cats to adopt.]

I feel like thats... Wrong in a way?

It's because there are only 6 of us this year eligible to make a cat^^ The new GHs will join in next year (if they wish, of course), so this time around it's just a handful of us

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xiao_Jian » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:21 pm

Xiao_Jian wrote:Image

There is an actual PPS.... which I missed of course.

And of course I also missed the actual fox PPS!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:
Xiao_Jian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PUPPYBIUS » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:22 pm

loving the pride theme this month! however i was kinda disappointed to not see a gay (male) flag in the flags, i do see the achillean one but it's not one that some (including i) are comfortable using :(

i do see the rainbow flag but iirc the flag with the black and brown stripes is for the community as a whole and also representative of gay male POC which i'm not

just a minor disappointment but otherwise i'm pretty happy with june's pets and items this month
logging out for the final time, farewell everyone
PUPPYBIUS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

June 2021 Discussion Thread

Postby FANTASIIIA » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:22 pm

All my foxes are not PPS, ahh, means more fun trading then!
    Dressed up my raven, since CS seems to be even more open to pride month now! Have fun this month everyone!
FANTASIIIA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sxtxrn » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:23 pm

i’m happy for pride pets but this is such a missed opportunity for pride lions

as a trans person i’m so glad for trans foxes :’))
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

mikey | gay | he/they | astrophys major
hi, im rarely on here. i love to code

[ toyhouse ] ▼・ᴥ・▼ ⋆。°✩ [ trade me ]

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
sxtxrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:24 pm

unizxbra wrote:loving the pride theme this month! however i was kinda disappointed to not see a gay (male) flag in the flags, i do see the achillean one but it's not one that some (including i) are comfortable using :(

i do see the rainbow flag but iirc the flag with the black and brown stripes is for the community as a whole and also representative of gay male POC which i'm not

just a minor disappointment but otherwise i'm pretty happy with june's pets and items this month

We have a rainbow flag item in the store that's been there for several years^^ Unfortunately it has kind of the same "problem" as the Ireland flag in that since it was released in a different way earlier on, it couldn't be included in a later pack - so for now the original pride flag is the only C$-paid one.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stan. » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:24 pm

There's still plenty of time for pets to grow so the deer might split and have more outcomes, really excited to see if that happens :D!!

Also, I'm extremely happy to see the flag items! For years I thought they would never happen, so to see them has been a wonderful surprise <3!! So glad they're a free item that everyone can pick up!
and guineas in june,, another win for the queer community

stan [he/him]
    i speak spanish & english
    artshop
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me