GH Litter Discussion 2019

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2019

Postby Meggle » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:06 pm

I like the colors. :D
ImageImage
Meggle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoLeaf » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:07 pm

lucky333123 wrote:I hope everyone enjoys our cats this year!Thanks for finding this hidden non-existent clue. I hope you enjoy!

I do. I do enjoy the non-existent clue and the cats.

╔════════════════════════╗

x
Hey there, I'm Lumi!
I love anime; JJK, CSM, DR, Soul Eater,
Sailor Moon, AOT, Blue Exorcist, FMA
B-Day: 3/12 | Color: Peach | INTP | Pisces
♡: Astrology, Sharing Music, D&D
x
Discord ◈ Buttermilks ◈ Kalons ◈ Link

╚════════════════════════╝

EchoLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:23 pm

lucky333123 wrote:I hope everyone enjoys our cats this year! Thanks for finding this hidden non-existent clue. I hope you enjoy!

AHA! So one of your kittens will not exist when it grows up! Which means it could be a ghost or invisible! Score! *dances*

Can't wait to see what fanciful felines we get this year! Salmon Squad Go!!!! XD honey nut cheerios are delicious!
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:03 pm

These kittens look so pretty!! Im quite excited

To look into every post too deeply
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty&Cats » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:19 pm

Vylad wrote:These kittens look so pretty!! Im quite excited

To look into every post too deeply

Me too!!! I love the color palette so much!!! I’m so excited to see what everyone’s made! I’m sure they’ll be great! Also, time for the wild clue hunt to start. ;)
💕
💕

Join Dappervolk!

Roger the cat

Credit to Fishyviolet for my amazing profile picture! They're an amazing friend!

Currently on a semi-break from CS

💕If you're reading this, hello! (PM me the code, "Dragonfly" a few free pets !)
💕
Kitty&Cats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:59 pm

I do have to say that I adore the kitten for this year! One of my favorites out of all of them. This years colors were, interesting to work with to say the least. And my cat this year was definitely my most challenging one. But I'm really happy with how it came out, nearly even lived up to the perfect version in my head, rip my perfectionist mind. I will definitely be dropping some hints over the month, but fair warning that I love to torture you guys so good luck with some of them c': haha! have I dropped a hint yet?? have I not?? the torture commences.

And shameful advertisement for the salmon festival giveaway thread, you all should check it out if you havn't already. Giving out free pets every week and you have to do practically nothing ouo/ What more couldq you ask for.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thornes » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:12 pm

I don't think I care how the cats will turn out, I love them already? That color palette on the kitten, it's just. I love blue, I love purple, together they are so fabulous. I can't wait to see them grow and to see the outcomes! Kinda wish I could get more than 13 of these babies, they are so cute!

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Hoarding dogs!
7700 / ∞

All The Good Boys
My Collection Thread
My Trades Thread

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

-
-
-
-
-
-
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Working on a complete collection! (97 pets to go!)
Feel free to trade me anything that's on my wishlist!

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Thornes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:32 pm

Celozon wrote:I do have to say that I adore the kitten for this year! One of my favorites out of all of them. This years colors were, interesting to work with to say the least. And my cat this year was definitely my most challenging one. But I'm really happy with how it came out, nearly even lived up to the perfect version in my head, rip my perfectionist mind. I will definitely be dropping some hints over the month, but fair warning that I love to torture you guys so good luck with some of them c': haha! have I dropped a hint yet?? have I not?? the torture commences.

And shameful advertisement for the salmon festival giveaway thread, you all should check it out if you havn't already. Giving out free pets every week and you have to do practically nothing ouo/ What more couldq you ask for.

Does it mean anything? Is it just a trick? Was that q simply a typo?
Find out in an all-new episode tonight on Celozon tortures us all June!
animated by me! ref
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolven Girl » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:44 am

Celozon wrote:I do have to say that I adore the kitten for this year! One of my favorites out of all of them. This years colors were, interesting to work with to say the least. And my cat this year was definitely my most challenging one. But I'm really happy with how it came out, nearly even lived up to the perfect version in my head, rip my perfectionist mind. I will definitely be dropping some hints over the month, but fair warning that I love to torture you guys so good luck with some of them c': haha! have I dropped a hint yet?? have I not?? the torture commences.

Is the q part of your cat’s name?
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:59 am

Wolven Girl wrote:

Is the q part of your cat’s name?

Q? oh, wow you guys must be really desperate to start attributing typos as hints this early. But hey I won't stop you, go nuts c:
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me