What was your first Rare?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Rares and how to...*coughcough*

Postby rukkanen » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:33 pm

I have no idea what was my first rare.. But I think it was this one.

First really rare dog I set my eyes on was DogTag moon, I think it was as soon as I saw it the first time. I decided that there is a dog I'm gonna get and I didn't care what it would take to get that one.
It took me months and months to collecting, trading and stalking auction to finally get this pet from auction. I was sure that I would not have any chance to win, but what happened suprised me very much. I did give up on many dogs I had trouble getting, but this one made the whole thing totally worth it. I have lots of time to get the other dogs. This one I'm never gonna give up. :)
Officially quit on June 2018. Thanks for everything! <3 All my pets and items were donated to the Pound.
rukkanen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jackbarakat » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:53 am

This was my first rare pet:

Pet's name: Resedi
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I got her from the pound, at the time, I didn't even know she was a rare, all that I knew was that she was one of the old Tess old lineart thingers, so I got her. I wasn't expecting her to rare, but atleast it was an old pet I could be kinda proud of. When I found out she was a rare, I was so happy!!!!!!!! I made a special catagory for her and now, she has three companions^^
sometimes I come on here to remind myself why I left
jackbarakat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fearless » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:10 am

My first rare pet was given to me in a trade one of my first days on the site with a whole bunch of others (from Oct.08), from a really kind and generous user:

But by far most memorable 'getting a rare' moment I ever had was my BE Galaxy from the pound. Squeal-time ^_^

I've been on here a year now and seem to have slowly accumulated a number of rares, but I still remember thinking 'God, I'm never going to get anything remotely rare no matter how hard I try' 8D In those first few days on here.
ImageImage
'ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ; ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ'
-ғᴇᴀʀʟᴇss, ᴛɪᴍ ʟᴏᴛᴛ

Not on so much anymore.
Little Fearless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bracken~ » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:26 am

My first rare was this guinea pig:
And I pretty much guarded him with my life xD At the time, I was obsessed with guinea pigs because they reminded me of hamsters, and this guy was my favorite. I remember when rare seemed so out of my league for trading. It took a June uncommon and three peacock newborns (one ended up being the PeaPS ;_;) to get him, but it was an amazing deal :D

Very rares are (mostly) out of my league, but Purest Fire was my first:
The butterbunnies are simply amazing *-* My favorite, the "UR" Butterbunny, is insanely out of my league (I'm pretty sure it's the rarest of the three), but I managed to get my second favorite. I got an amazing deal - the other person's common hoard pet and a 24 C$ custom - possibly my best trade ever. I guard her with my life as well - she's protected by the disabled trading feature that I put on all my "Birds of a Feather" groups. Another thing I accomplished with her was the butterfly wolf she was based off of, and a rat that I put the same butterfly wolf costume one.
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
Bracken~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby punksyx » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:29 am

iMelinda wrote:My first rare was this guinea pig:
And I pretty much guarded him with my life xD At the time, I was obsessed with guinea pigs because they reminded me of hamsters, and this guy was my favorite. I remember when rare seemed so out of my league for trading. It took a June uncommon and three peacock newborns (one ended up being the PeaPS ;_;) to get him, but it was an amazing deal :D

Very rares are (mostly) out of my league, but Purest Fire was my first:
The butterbunnies are simply amazing *-* My favorite, the "UR" Butterbunny, is insanely out of my league (I'm pretty sure it's the rarest of the three), but I managed to get my second favorite. I got an amazing deal - the other person's common hoard pet and a 24 C$ custom - possibly my best trade ever. I guard her with my life as well - she's protected by the disabled trading feature that I put on all my "Birds of a Feather" groups. Another thing I accomplished with her was the butterfly wolf she was based off of, and a rat that I put the same butterfly wolf costume one.

my first rare was the same as yours and my first very rare is Image

ImageImage
punksyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slushie~♫ » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:44 am

Pet's name: Boyacky
I believe this was my first rare ever & poud rare. <3 ~♥
My first very rare was a july 08 rat that looks somethng like this...Image.
Slushie~♫

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonflight » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:53 am

Well... Wayyy back when I joined, there weren't any really rare pets, because nobody adopted more than ten and you couldn't trade them. The "Joker" dog was the first hard-to-get dog, which is why we have adoption limits 'cause people were adopting dozens to have a chance at getting one X3... That said, my first "rare" would be the first pet I adopted-- a "dark-eyed galaxy", though pets having marked rarities still seems like a new thing to me.

You guys make me feel old ;__; -crumbles away-

-Firestar- wrote:Image
Paradise here is one of the very first dogs given by the pound- back then nothing but a post saying "Come get pets!" :lol: I spent waaayyy too many hours on CS, waiting for the pound to open. I think I got the best animal twice from those days.

I remember that XD

Tessa gave out a lot of random newborns back then, too... I never bothered to stalk the forums though.
I am a retired staff member :3 (RIP blue name, Dec. 2008 - Aug. 2012)
Moonflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pura » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:45 am

The first rare I ever got my hands on was Image and was the first dog to make me ' D: '
He's my originally adopted Joker, and as such the only one I've never auctioned off, traded, or felt the urge to do either. :3

lemon lime spine
Pura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Detective Castle. » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:27 pm

I adopted my Joker the first day I joined CS as well. His adoption date is one day after I joined only because I adopted that newborn after 7pm that day otherwise it would be 11/10/08

................ImageImage
Please don't sing louder than me, unless your singing with a heart backing a beat.
Then you'll know there's a reason for this song to find you and sing along. ~ The Color Morale
Detective Castle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Haru:. » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:34 pm

My first rare was this bunny c:
I adopted her from the pound<3