Trade Rant Thread! Version 9~!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: New Trade Rant Thread! Version 9~!

Postby ɾïṿεṉḋεll » Fri May 25, 2012 1:26 pm

-click-

Flibberdegibbit.
Another cancelled trade for the elusive Lynx PPS. I even went back to '09 for you, and you cancel. Without a message, so now I don't know what I did wrong. This is seriously getting on my nerves. I don't like it when people cancel without a message. I understand if they can't, or in their trade rules it says that they're on an iPod or something and can't add a message easily or whatnot. But it's just a thing, and it really does bother me.
u-u

Off-Topic: Ah, the new thread smell. Much like the new car smell, but nonexistant :3
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller

secretly 1000 lizards

i am a big baby nerd who likes to draw and write. i like fruit snacks and dinosaurs and space way too much. panace demigirl and really good at making blueberry jam muffins. i'd love to talk with you about anything! especially if you start off with a really cool space fact.

ɾïṿεṉḋεll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuddyMaltese » Fri May 25, 2012 1:28 pm

The Maurader's Map wrote:
-click-

Flibberdegibbit.
Another cancelled trade for the elusive Lynx PPS. I even went back to '09 for you, and you cancel. Without a message, so now I don't know what I did wrong. This is seriously getting on my nerves. I don't like it when people cancel without a message. I understand if they can't, or in their trade rules it says that they're on an iPod or something and can't add a message easily or whatnot. But it's just a thing, and it really does bother me.
u-u

Off-Topic: Ah, the new thread smell. Much like the new car smell, but nonexistant :3

Yes, virtual smells are the best xD

I just got an overpay for my Lynx PPS, but I don't want to trade it, and since it was so soon after I got it, I didn't get to put it in the locked group.
But I'll feel bad for canceling overpay D8
x
x

| Graphic Design Student | Adult | Vegan |
| Certified oatmeal connoisseur |
Listening to: [x]
---
Hello! I've been taking a break from CS.
If you'd like to contact me, though, feel
free to PM me as I check in
every few days.

BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K i d a » Fri May 25, 2012 1:29 pm

I just saw someone whose trade rules had some serious caps abuse going on, and on top of that they were just obnoxious in general. I mean, the rules worded rudely, the codeword wasn't a really codeword, just one to trick you into getting your trade cancelled, and they even had pets in their pets without a group group named with their the rules in case you tried to skip them. -.- I mean, really? And they were one of those annoying users with all their groups open named things like "YOU CAN LOOK BUT YOU CAN'T TOUCH!" "YOUR NEVER GOING TO GET THESE PETS!". It's just, ugh.
K i d a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuddyMaltese » Fri May 25, 2012 1:31 pm

*~StarStruck~* wrote:
I just saw someone whose trade rules had some serious caps abuse going on, and on top of that they were just obnoxious in general. I mean, the rules worded rudely, the codeword wasn't a really codeword, just one to trick you into getting your trade cancelled, and they even had pets in their pets without a group group named with their the rules in case you tried to skip them. -.- I mean, really? And they were one of those annoying users with all their groups open named things like "YOU CAN LOOK BUT YOU CAN'T TOUCH!" "YOUR NEVER GOING TO GET THESE PETS!". It's just, ugh.

Yea, I hate those "Look but don't touch!" I mean the fact they're telling you to look but you can't make an offer can practically be translated into "I'm flaunting these in your face"
x
x

---
every few days.

BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Betta132 » Fri May 25, 2012 1:32 pm

I think I found that person yesterday. I send random people trades, so I've seen some really rude rules. Could someone take a look at mine? Ever since I changed them a bit, I've been getting fewer trades. Maybe coincidence, but I dunno.
Betta132

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkunkCrazy » Fri May 25, 2012 1:33 pm

*~StarStruck~* wrote:

Those type of people grind my gears. I hate that. Especially the "LOOK BUT DON'T TOUCH" groups
SkunkCrazy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuddyMaltese » Fri May 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Betta132 wrote:I think I found that person yesterday. I send random people trades, so I've seen some really rude rules. Could someone take a look at mine? Ever since I changed them a bit, I've been getting fewer trades. Maybe coincidence, but I dunno.

Well it says you're only looking for Malk wolves, so that could be why :)
x
x

---
every few days.

BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trade Rant Thread [NEW]

Postby asta, » Fri May 25, 2012 1:36 pm

The one trade offer I liked for my Red-X PPS... just got auto canceled... .-.
THE KINTSUGI KID ★
> cas/asta | she/her | adult | | th
asta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Betta132 » Fri May 25, 2012 1:37 pm

I said I'm only looking for wishlist, or I meant to. I was tired when I was redoing those. Thanks! Imma go fix that. Oh, just found someone whose rules looked like this:

1: I DON'T TRADE PETS OR ITEMS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2: If you decide to ignore this, here are some rules. FOLLOW THEM OR ELSE!!!!

It went on to list something like 15 rules, most full of caps abuse. Ummm...... :? *backs away and goes to trade with someone else*
Betta132

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuddyMaltese » Fri May 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Betta132 wrote:I said I'm only looking for wishlist, or I meant to. I was tired when I was redoing those. Thanks! Imma go fix that. Oh, just found someone whose rules looked like this:

1: I DON'T TRADE PETS OR ITEMS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2: If you decide to ignore this, here are some rules. FOLLOW THEM OR ELSE!!!!

It went on to list something like 15 rules, most full of caps abuse. Ummm...... :? *backs away and goes to trade with someone else*

Fifteen? o.o
x
x

---
every few days.

BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me