Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby ~Kaleidoscope~ » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:41 am

Eat them for breakfast, Moon. >.> They're obnoxious.
Someone offered a free jungle tooth necklace for two of my store items. >.< Gah.
Message?
trade?

Cancel message: Um, no.
~Kaleidoscope~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyglitch » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:47 am

I sent a trade over for two very rare butterfly wolves from this month. They wanted my card set and my Joker.

I told them that I would take this to trade rants. :twisted:

Han Solo is all ready for the new year...er Christmas!
Happy Holidays!
[In memory of Luckymint. You will be forever missed.]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've returned from a fairly long hiatus and have a very long wishlist I hope to be done with by Christmas. Feel free to send a trade but DO NOT PM ME. Thanks!
~Galaxy
hint: click the star to begin a trade

galaxyglitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lockpick » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:09 am

Yet another "free" trade from the same person. Again for the easter bunny. This one is not so bad though...

Cancel Message:
It's quite rude to ask for free pets from someone who does not have a "Free Adopts" or “Give-aways” group. If you're looking for free pets, try this forum:

viewforum.php?f=22

Make sure you red the rules on the thread before you ask, as each person has different ones. Some make you play a game or solve a riddle. Some of these treads are specifically made to help newer players get their dream pets by either trading for it for you, or giving you a pet of equivalent value to trade for it. One of them might even have a free bunny.

However, the most important rule of them all, do not beg.
Very seldom will anyone help you if you beg.

I would also like to point out that I did not get these bunnies for free. I had to trade a lot of pets to get them which is why I'm not just giving them away.

Sorry to decline yet again, and good luck with getting your bunny. ^^

Apparently I am capable of nice(er) responses when people leave decent messages.
Pet's name: Uru
If hard work is the key to success,
most people would rather pick the lock.
- Claude McDonald

Please help me get her to lv 100, thank you! :D
Lockpick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diabolic » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:54 am

Someone, please tell me this is a joke?

Random awful trade from random person.

*sigh*

What? What does this have to do with /anything/? And why am I required to gift rare pets from my Rare Trades to people who think? I think all the time!

Ugh. Canceled with this:
Seems like you need to think a bit more. And perhaps read some trading rules.

*wobbles off, still just baffled*
Image Image
Diabolic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flintfang » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:00 am

SkyDog wrote:Yet another "free" trade from the same person. Again for the easter bunny. This one is not so bad though...

Cancel Message:
It's quite rude to ask for free pets from someone who does not have a "Free Adopts" or “Give-aways” group. If you're looking for free pets, try this forum:

viewforum.php?f=22

Make sure you red the rules on the thread before you ask, as each person has different ones. Some make you play a game or solve a riddle. Some of these treads are specifically made to help newer players get their dream pets by either trading for it for you, or giving you a pet of equivalent value to trade for it. One of them might even have a free bunny.

However, the most important rule of them all, do not beg.
Very seldom will anyone help you if you beg.

I would also like to point out that I did not get these bunnies for free. I had to trade a lot of pets to get them which is why I'm not just giving them away.

Sorry to decline yet again, and good luck with getting your bunny. ^^

Apparently I am capable of nice(er) responses when people leave decent messages.

is that person's name begin with D and end with E? It seems a lot like the person that was bugging me.
Flintfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lockpick » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:57 am

DiabolicReality wrote:Someone, please tell me this is a joke?

*sigh*

What? What does this have to do with /anything/? And why am I required to gift rare pets from my Rare Trades to people who think? I think all the time!

Ugh. Canceled with this:

A very extreme version of "Penny for your thoughts". XD

Flintfang wrote:is that person's name begin with D and end with E? It seems a lot like the person that was bugging me.

kinda what I was thinking... but no, starts and ends with an S.
Pet's name: Uru
If hard work is the key to success,
most people would rather pick the lock.
- Claude McDonald

Please help me get her to lv 100, thank you! :D
Lockpick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaster Kuromi » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:52 am

I don't think my frist post went through, hence this one.
Someone once sent me a trade asking for two leapord dogs, most of my grays, two Nick pets, six pets from the same month the grays came out, a pet I got from the pound, two Malk playful dogs, and a truckload of second gens. What did they have to offer? Absolutley frickin' nothing.
Another time someone kept sending me a trade asking for ONE pet at a time, what did they offer, you ask? Nothing! They sent me a trade six times asking for the SAME FREAKING DOG that I already had told them no for. I was getting pretty angry and this point and told them to stop sending me trades if they're going to keep asking for the same dog. That was the end of it.
I also hate when people think they can get any of my pets for free. I only give pets for free to people I want to. If I don't want one, I give it out. End of story. Anyone else out there have a smimilar problem?
All about my family // That's Grey 59

Kaster Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaster Kuromi » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:56 am

DiabolicReality wrote:Someone, please tell me this is a joke?

*sigh*

Ugh. Canceled with this:

I absolutley get so angry when people do stuff like that. They obviously need to read some rules before doing anything further.
All about my family // That's Grey 59

Kaster Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:32 pm

i got another anoying trade -.- someone asked me for my shima staff pup for free!! they said they werent begging and they were new, and they also said i have 4 of it. i only have 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! smetimes i just want to lock ALL my pet groups :(
van

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sad Café » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:41 pm

Ok I was just browsing the forums for a while, and I go back to check my pets, and I had 2 new trades. One was canceled, although I never sent one out. Somebody had sent me a trade offer for the doogie in my siggie and nothing on their side. They had canceled it before I could though. But the other trade was from the same person asking for the same dog, except they added a common wood dog from june, with the message, 'Here is your wood dog,' or something like that. And I'm just thinking 'wut?' I never asked for a wood dog?! *is confused* If I was going to ask for a wood dog, it would be the wood angle and I will never trade kitkat anyway. Got to go cancel.
Don't ever
tell anybody anything.
If you do, you start
missing everybody.

now hoarding all
butterfly wolves

Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder
Where it's so white as snow
Privately divided by a world so undecided
And there's nowhere to go

In between the cover of another perfect wonder
And it's so white as snow