Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Theophilus » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Gahh.. This isn't really about a bad trade, but it still has to do with trading, so...

So I see this person who has a list of the pets they need in their sig. I notice I have extras of most of them, more specifically a rare bunny. So I send em a trade, giving the bunny, asking for nothing in return. Leave no message. They accept, no message, nothing. And... I dunno. Just sorta ticked me off. I gift a complete stranger with a rare pet I could probably auction for a lot, and I don't even get a "thank you". Gawd.
Theophilus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishie » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:58 pm

CapriCoon wrote:Gahh.. This isn't really about a bad trade, but it still has to do with trading, so...

So I see this person who has a list of the pets they need in their sig. I notice I have extras of most of them, more specifically a rare bunny. So I send em a trade, giving the bunny, asking for nothing in return. Leave no message. They accept, no message, nothing. And... I dunno. Just sorta ticked me off. I gift a complete stranger with a rare pet I could probably auction for a lot, and I don't even get a "thank you". Gawd.

Wow. That would suck >.< but that is very generous of you ^^
Fishie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nahc-Aros » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:49 pm

CapriCoon wrote:Gahh.. This isn't really about a bad trade, but it still has to do with trading, so...

I wouldnt do that, too valubal, and what pet was it?
Image Image Image
Pet's name: Rayna
Rayna is my baby (:
Nahc-Aros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildmagic_warrior » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:48 pm

I would say 'hey I have one of your wishlist pets- what will you give me for it?'
I'm Wildmagic_warrior,
but you can call me Wild.

Pronouns: he / him

I have a bachelor's degree in Russian Studies. I also love stage management and theater tech! English is my first language, but I also speak Russian and sign ASL.
Wildmagic_warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gay » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:11 pm

I hate when that happens.

I once gifted someone a dark leopard. Yes. That rare September ´08. I have my rare generous moments.

However, they had the nerve to later on trying to abuse on getting free pets from me, as I had an adoption group long ago. They used to get 3 free pets from me daily, just to use them as trading fodder later on. That pissed me off and I told them off. I wish I could get my dark leopard back from them. ._.

xxxxxImage Image
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ocelotboye » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:14 pm

I hate people like that too, Crevas.
Annddd...

Gaahhhh, Just got one of my first trades that have the most awful message ever.
Never seen, or herd of this person in my life. And he/she Wanted...
ALL OF MY PETS FROM MY HALLOWEEN GROUP.

And the best part is not yet here!
he/she Left such a note...
hi buddy want to agree

Oh yes, I wish to give you all of my pets for free.
No.

I replied, Without Hitting the keyboard a few times wanting to yell.
Hai, I never seen you in my life. And i do not have buddy's. Im a loner, So what makes you think im going to give you all of my rare pets for free?...
Not a Chance.
~Teria
ocelotboye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildmagic_warrior » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Teria wrote:I hate people like that too, Crevas.
Annddd...

Gaahhhh, Just got one of my first trades that have the most awful message ever.
Never seen, or herd of this person in my life. And he/she Wanted...
ALL OF MY PETS FROM MY HALLOWEEN GROUP.

And the best part is not yet here!
he/she Left such a note...
hi buddy want to agree

Oh yes, I wish to give you all of my pets for free.
No.

I replied, Without Hitting the keyboard a few times wanting to yell.
Hai, I never seen you in my life. And i do not have buddy's. Im a loner, So what makes you think im going to give you all of my rare pets for free?...
Not a Chance.
~Teria

Feel the burn.
I'm Wildmagic_warrior,
but you can call me Wild.

Pronouns: he / him

I have a bachelor's degree in Russian Studies. I also love stage management and theater tech! English is my first language, but I also speak Russian and sign ASL.
Wildmagic_warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nahala » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:39 pm

The little brat that send me this trade yesterday and got the fitting answer, threatened me yesterday (to be found on page 299 of this thread) and today did it again:

I'm simply trying to warn you to be careful with your with your words. As for my age I am 29.

I have now informed Tess, because this angers me extremely.

As if age would impress me, my boss is four years younger than I and I still respect her. By the way, their info-page says they are 19.
Nahala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kaleidoscope~ » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:45 pm

GROAN.
They want: My Cerberus, my drink me dog, my black-eyed winged Halloween dog, and my zombie dog
They offer: Nada
What would you like for this.

OMYGAWD. How long will it take people to just READ. MY. RULES.
~Kaleidoscope~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riley.∞ » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Whenever I got this trade I was like 'What The...?!'
Seriously : Image

Message they left:
Hi! I'm ***********, and I'd like to trade with you! The rat is in there because I was wondering if you would trade him. If not then you can remove him. For the 2nd gens what would you like for them? You can choose. Thanks!

Its not exactly bad, but.. I'm ranting cause you could've adopted those ages ago. Argh, how weird.
been on hiatus for ages. back for a bit.

i have numerous very rares from 2008 i'm willing to trade if good offers come my way, or just suggestions if you have pets i might want. :]

except this gorgeous girl :]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
riley.∞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me