Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Lockpick » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:56 pm

SkyDog wrote:[edit]
Flintfang - I got a similar one today... They wanted a blue/yellow 1st anniversary dog, yellow/white easter bunny (x2), September pink sparkle rat, cut-out Halloween rat, and 5 complete sets of rat butterfly costumes. In exchange, they were offering part of the pilgrim set: one hat, the shirt and a few chicken pieces. Their comment made me laugh though, "if you give this pet i will be your best friend". XD

My cancel message to that was "That's not a fair trade."
So... they sent me another one. This time they had the decency to only ask for one free pet. >.<'

The comment they left this time was:
"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!"

0.o'
Pet's name: Uru
If hard work is the key to success,
most people would rather pick the lock.
- Claude McDonald

Please help me get her to lv 100, thank you! :D
Lockpick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:59 pm

Flintfang wrote:omggg

this one person WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE. First they send me a trade for all my items for free. Now I get one for a bunch of rare bunnies and birthday pets, with this message:
may i please have all these!? I am looking for special pets and Birthday pets and bunnies. Please. I will never ask anything of you for the rest of this month!! ?

I told them to stop sending me these trades, and that none of my pets were free.
(seriously, "i'll never ask anythng of you for the rest of the month?" does that mean they'll be bugging me in december too?)

a few minutes later I get a tarde from them for one birthday pet, saying:
Please? Just this one?? Sorry I asked for all those pets, I am new here. I am looking for all birthday pets! This is my first!! If you accept.

I said no and that NONE of my pets were free and to STOP sending me these trades. >.>

"Until the end of the month" ... bahahaha XD

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lockpick » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:01 pm

this one person WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE. First they send me a trade for all my items for free. Now I get one for a bunch of rare bunnies and birthday pets, with this message:
may i please have all these!? I am looking for special pets and Birthday pets and bunnies. Please. I will never ask anything of you for the rest of this month!! ?

I told them to stop sending me these trades, and that none of my pets were free.
(seriously, "i'll never ask anythng of you for the rest of the month?" does that mean they'll be bugging me in december too?)

Please? Just this one?? Sorry I asked for all those pets, I am new here. I am looking for all birthday pets! This is my first!! If you accept.

I said no and that NONE of my pets were free and to STOP sending me these trades. >.>

End of the month? How polite of them! XD
Pet's name: Uru
If hard work is the key to success,
most people would rather pick the lock.
- Claude McDonald

Please help me get her to lv 100, thank you! :D
Lockpick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cirque » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:04 pm

end of month? they would probably bomb you with ridiculous trades on the first of december :lol:
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cirque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flintfang » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:05 pm

blue9833 wrote:

end of month? they would probably bomb you with ridiculous trades on the first of december :lol:

If they do then I will politely add them to my foe list XD
Flintfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishie » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Ugh.
I sent a trade to a person asking for one of their green/red newborns, asking them to edit it.
They ask for my growing devil and floppy eared Halloween dogs.
Not a completely outrageous trade like some of the ones on here, but the message:
i know what it looks like and its really look like a cool dude
What? O-o
also, another trade with a weird message, except that the trade itself wasn't that bad:
Can we do this?
o n can we b friends?
Lol XD I've never even talked to this person before o-o
Fishie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kaleidoscope~ » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:11 pm

*headdesk*
Second n00b trade today. WITHIN three hours.
My side: Pup from Rose's litter
Their side: Nothing
Message: Can i have this one? If not then can u give me any unwanted pets for my friends adoption center?

How long will it take people to realize that I DON'T GIVE OUT FREE PETS!!!! :x
~Kaleidoscope~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tif + Jo » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:16 pm

-sighs- O_x I really hate it when newbies send me trades, it's not like I'll rebuke them or anything because they're new, but the new rarity system doesn't really help them huh ._.

My Side:
08's: Green Toxic, Gearback Tribal, Rose Set, Halloween Bat, Nick B-day, Halloween Cat, Orange Heart PPS Advent, 'Crop Circle' Midnight PPS Advent, Bone Advent PPS, Blue Sorbert, July Sun Jewel, Rudolf Advent Rat
09's: CS Birthday pups (Red, Green, Orange), Nick Blue Balloon, BunBuns (Purple 'common', Dogtag, Green ButterBun, August Pink, Chocolate), Malk November Pup, Drink & Eat me Dogs, Mausoleum November Pup

Their Side:
Nothing

Now while I do not mind blank trades, and that I am patient with them, I just wish newer players actually did some studying on the rarities of each pet O-x

Discord: SierratheSharkDoge#2054
Tif + Jo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verd » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Flintfang wrote:
blue9833 wrote:

If they do then I will politely add them to my foe list XD

Well, since the end on the month is in a week and a half, I'd say you lucky. I get 5 n00b trades a day. Record: 37

ImageImageImage
verd / vox / tobi
gay man - adult - autistic
trades always open

currently reading/playing:
house of leaves and new vegas
Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mello » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:27 pm

fishieloverxox wrote:o n can we b friends?

wth!? Oh can web friends? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "And can we be friends?" God, Speak the queen's english! I don't even know where I picked that up and earlier I called my chips crips and I say peobear with a long e. I'm turning britsh.
Mello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me