Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Mello » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:55 pm

SkyDog wrote:Random question... when you get a ridiculous trade offer on a pet you don't really want to trade, do you ever edit the most n00b responses possible?

Like once, someone asked for one of my grinning pups. I was instantly angry because it happened to be in a group called "Never For Trade". -_-'
So I edited out the 20 some 2nd gens they were offering, and asked for every one of their advent, anniversary, birthday, any other pets I deemed uncommon/rare, and any I simply didn't have at the time. I think it was about 50 pets total.
They canceled. go figure. XD

[edit]
Flintfang - I got a similar one today... They wanted a blue/yellow 1st anniversary dog, yellow/white easter bunny (x2), September pink sparkle rat, cut-out Halloween rat, and 5 complete sets of rat butterfly costumes. In exchange, they were offering part of the pilgrim set: one hat, the shirt and a few chicken pieces. Their comment made me laugh though, "if you give this pet i will be your best friend". XD

Sometime i'll edit if they have good pet, but I also edit out any of my pets not for trade.
Mello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verd » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Kodkod98 wrote:*smacks with her side of n00b magnet* The Kodkods will come after you, Burpig

WORST n00b trade EVEH! Ill show you n00by!

ImageImageImage
verd // tobi
gay man - adult - autistic
trades always open

currently reading/playing:
house of leaves and new vegas
Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nahc-Aros » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Burpigwet wrote:
Kodkod98 wrote:*smacks with her side of n00b magnet* The Kodkods will come after you, Burpig

WORST n00b trade EVEH! Ill show you n00by!

ha ha, sent one, mine is worse! XD

someone send me total newb trades! its fun to get a laugh XD!
Image Image Image
Pet's name: Rayna
Rayna is my baby (:
Nahc-Aros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kari Lion » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:42 pm

SkyDog wrote:Random question... when you get a ridiculous trade offer on a pet you don't really want to trade, do you ever edit the most n00b responses possible?

Like once, someone asked for one of my grinning pups. I was instantly angry because it happened to be in a group called "Never For Trade". -_-'
So I edited out the 20 some 2nd gens they were offering, and asked for every one of their advent, anniversary, birthday, any other pets I deemed uncommon/rare, and any I simply didn't have at the time. I think it was about 50 pets total.
They canceled. go figure. XD

I just thought about doing that... maybe I should have, since they were offering a pet from my wishlist (though I didn't think the trade was fair). I could probably have gotten some good things out of them... oh well.
ImageImageImage
Kari Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kari Lion » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Bizare trade report...

The trade itself was somewhat standard - they offered the red halloween PPS for my remaining Cerberus, but the message was just... random. They said "I seen your wishlist how did you make it. answr plz." Or something along those lines.

So I'm like... did they actually want to trade, or do they just not know how to PM? XD
ImageImageImage
Kari Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Migumi » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:49 pm

never_ender wrote:Bizare trade report...

The trade itself was somewhat standard - they offered the red halloween PPS for my remaining Cerberus, but the message was just... random. They said "I seen your wishlist how did you make it. answr plz." Or something along those lines.

So I'm like... did they actually want to trade, or do they just not know how to PM? XD

Maybe they were multi-tasking? Start a trade and find out about wishlisting?

-shrugs- I haven't gotten any really noob trades yet, but I may have accidentally sent a few out >.<
Migumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildmagic_warrior » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:51 pm

When I was a noob, I didnt know about PM *shrugs* maybe they just didnt know what to do.
I'm Wildmagic_warrior,
but you can call me Wild.

Pronouns: he / him

I have a bachelor's degree in Russian Studies. I also love stage management and theater tech! English is my first language, but I also speak Russian and sign ASL.
Wildmagic_warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kari Lion » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:52 pm

wildmagic_warrior wrote:When I was a noob, I didnt know about PM *shrugs* maybe they just didnt know what to do.

They probably didn't. It just made me giggle. I was nice and answered their question in the cancel message :)
ImageImageImage
Kari Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qhost » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:07 pm

Ugh >.< I hate how people think "most wanted" pets mean "pets I'm going to trade my entire trading group for". People are asking for sorbets and other rare 08's just because the pets are "most wanted" >.<
    -
    she/they | adult | australia | artist | writer
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My name is Boo & I am perpetually tired.
    I have real bad anxiety so I take a while to respond
    to msgs sometimes, sorry!
    -
qhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cirque » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:39 am

ugh! before i locked some of my groups, someone sent a trade for my sunback and this was their message:
omg, so pretty! can i have her? if you let me have her i will be ur best friend 4-ever!
this was my cancelling message: No you can't have her, you should learn about rarity!
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cirque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me