May 2024 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: May 2024 Discussion Thread

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Wed May 22, 2024 5:42 am

Oh yeah the second I saw it I knew it was amanita muscaria lmao. It's such an iconic mushroom as you say! I'm very glad it was included in the litter.
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Wed May 22, 2024 12:13 pm

A sakura tree, mayhaps? Very springtime. 😊🌸
Random music I change every few days: 🎵🎶
Icon CreditGreyscale CollectionSouvenirs
Thank you to those who have so kindly gifted/traded me. ^^
Imageお土産Image
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nico » Wed May 22, 2024 7:03 pm

Im not a fan of butterwolves but Doglike has made me love them this month. 😍

Also in love with hellevi’s big drafties with the delicate flowers. 😊
Note to Mods: Posie’s my daughter
You have collected every pet ever released!
"A little nonsense now & then is relished by the wisest men." ~R Dahl~
Nico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonmaster11 » Wed May 22, 2024 8:01 pm

I love love LOVE the draft horse from today!! The little forget-me-nots 🥹 I also have a weakness for white and black drafts like this because we raised one from foal when I was a little kid and me and her got to grow up together for a little while 🫶
BLACK LIVES MATTER.

lukey • he/they • furry • adult • no fixed abode traveller (UK) • funghi forager and enthusiast

—> 💜my trading thread!!💜 <—

ImageImageImage

pic in avatar drawn by defresh!
dragonmaster11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Thu May 23, 2024 3:56 pm

My guess for the newest mushroom deer is Death Cap, Amanita phalloides.
Could totally be wrong but I hope so! It's one of the most poisonous mushrooms we know of and because it's similar to a lot of edible shrooms, also one of the deadliest shrooms being accidentally eaten fairly frequently.
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravens-Folklore » Thu May 23, 2024 4:17 pm

is anyone else struggling to get the black and white draft horse with the blue flowers? i am getting frustrated because i have every single outcome so far except this one horse, and as a completionist it really bothers me. was just curious if anyone else was struggling, 'cause i've been posting every day at least twice a day in the trade thread and i've gotten exactly zero trades lmao

i am also starting to understand the frustration everyone is having every month with the 'rarer' outcomes now. it's getting extremely tiring, and with a full time job i come home and am often too tired to bother even getting on the site because i know i'll just end up more frustrated.
Just call me Kyler, friends. Trans; he/him; adult

I LOVE TO TALK ABOUT MY INTERESTS. I HOPE WE HAVE THINGS IN COMMON. A few of my interests below, always open to PM!

ALL THINGS KPOP; Ravenclaw; Team Mystic, ask for my PoGo code!; Digimon Adventure 01/Adventure 02/Tri; Markiplier and Jacksepticeye; Game/Film/Food Theory; Nerd Explains; jacksfilms; Mayday: Air Disasters; Chopped; Beat Bobby Flay; Iron Chef America; the entire Saw franchise; the entire Purge franchise; Pitbulls and Parolees/most Animal Planet shows; my dream is to be a zoologist and I am an artist. I am a newly certified and working Veterinary Assistant.

I ACHIEVED MY BIGGEST DREAMIE I'M CRYING I'M SO HAPPY: Image
Ravens-Folklore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fleckenpferd » Thu May 23, 2024 7:48 pm

Ravens-Folklore wrote:is anyone else struggling to get the black and white draft horse with the blue flowers? i am getting frustrated because i have every single outcome so far except this one horse, and as a completionist it really bothers me. was just curious if anyone else was struggling, 'cause i've been posting every day at least twice a day in the trade thread and i've gotten exactly zero trades lmao

i am also starting to understand the frustration everyone is having every month with the 'rarer' outcomes now. it's getting extremely tiring, and with a full time job i come home and am often too tired to bother even getting on the site because i know i'll just end up more frustrated.

You had me panicking for a moment that this outcome Image had another splitt but (it splitted form the just black one) after checking the outcomes thread I guess you mean this one? Image
In the horse wold, the first one could be called "black & white" because the base coat colour is black and the pattern (Tobiano) white.
The second one though is just a black. If you want to be precise, black with (white) markings :D
Who are typical for some draft breeds (Shire Horse, Clydesdale).
Just nerding a little bit ^^
German player here. I offer 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙 & 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖜𝖆𝖕𝖘.
I am currently trying to leave my 𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖕 open so that people can adopt a pet from there at any time
(rules are on my trading page).

𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎
Image Image Image
Fleckenpferd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Thu May 23, 2024 7:52 pm

Ravens-Folklore wrote:is anyone else struggling to get the black and white draft horse with the blue flowers? i am getting frustrated because i have every single outcome so far except this one horse, and as a completionist it really bothers me. was just curious if anyone else was struggling, 'cause i've been posting every day at least twice a day in the trade thread and i've gotten exactly zero trades lmao

I was lucky enough to get one of the forget-me-not horses in my original adopts. I hope you find one!

Now the one that's still a baby I'll be struggling to get...
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiemye » Thu May 23, 2024 11:12 pm

My advice would be to be proactive with trades. If you only post on the trade threads, you'll get very few trades (except maybe if you put a sought-after outcome up for trade). Scroll down the main forum page to the online users and send trades for there! I've always gotten all my missed outcomes doing this (with one exception being the rainbow bwolf, which I got as a gift from a Discord server).
Last edited by Reiemye on Fri May 24, 2024 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reiemye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaLate » Fri May 24, 2024 3:36 am

ImageImage
I had to trade for both of these outcomes and the first one was difficult enough before it split, and then having to do it again! The still growing one was much harder to trade for too. Ugh. (Also I don’t know very much about horses and I would call both of them “black and white”! Sorry horse people :lol: )
I also had a hard time trading for this cat on the swap thread even though it is just slightly less common than its littermates and probably only common or uncommon. The monthly swap thread is becoming useless for all but the most common outcomes! I was able to get it easily from looking through the users online list. But that takes longer.
As for the designs, I love all the cat outcomes so far!! Definitely my favorite this month! Also the draft horses with the flowers are very nice (even though I don’t normally like drafts that much) these might be my favorite drafts ever! I just wish the flowers were slightly bigger but that’s just because I like flowers so much!
LunaLate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me