Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Wildmagic_warrior » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:51 pm

Just out of curiosity, what does a rainbow smoothie look like?
I'm Wildmagic_warrior,
but you can call me Wild.

Pronouns: he / him

I have a bachelor's degree in Russian Studies. I also love stage management and theater tech! English is my first language, but I also speak Russian and sign ASL.
Wildmagic_warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Theophilus » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:52 pm

wildmagic_warrior wrote:Just out of curiosity, what does a rainbow smoothie look like?

Theophilus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kodkod98 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:53 pm

CapriCoon wrote:someone just sent a trade for my rainbow smoothie.

(the rainbow smoothie is an item given out to people who were in a conversation with Tess... very rare, only like ten in existence or something).

Gahhh, I'm so frikking irked off right now. Their message was, "I want a rainbow smoothie!!!"

O_O! smoothies....are there any other kinds of smoothies?
Kodkod98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cirque » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:53 pm

CapriCoon wrote:
wildmagic_warrior wrote:Just out of curiosity, what does a rainbow smoothie look like?

is the rainbow smoothie like the chicken 'o's flag? only some people have one
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cirque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Theophilus » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:54 pm

Kodkod98 wrote:
CapriCoon wrote:someone just sent a trade for my rainbow smoothie.

(the rainbow smoothie is an item given out to people who were in a conversation with Tess... very rare, only like ten in existence or something).

Gahhh, I'm so frikking irked off right now. Their message was, "I want a rainbow smoothie!!!"

O_O! smoothies....are there any other kinds of smoothies?

nope, just the rainbows.

blue9833 wrote:
CapriCoon wrote:

is the rainbow smoothie like the chicken 'o's flag? only some people have one

Yeah, basically, cept they weren't a contest thing. Read this, it's the whole conversation.
Theophilus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishie » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:58 pm

Ugh.
I send them a trade for their orange and yellow bunny, black betta, and green/peach/red betta, asking them to edit.
They send it back asking for my cerberus, eat me and drink me dogs, skel bunny, red and teal butterbunnies, moondog bunny, rave bunny, tribal bunny, red and white bunny, sorbet bunny, pink balloon bunny, and toxic bunny o-o
First of all, all these pets are not in the trade groups. I don't lock those groups because my rules clearly state to PM me before asking for those dogs and because you never know when you get a good offer for a non-duplicate. But it's common sense not to ask for those o-o
then, the person sends me another trade, their side, nothing.
My side, purple bunny, purple and white bunny, brown speckle bunny, red x-mas lion, valentine lion, red and white xmas wolf, 2 yellow bunny, gray and white bunnies, orange and white bunny, brown and white bunny, heart bunny, choco bunny, 2 dogtag bunnies, black and white bunny, spiderweb bunny, pumpkin rat, non-growing roadkill pony, and ghost cat.
Fishie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mello » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:00 pm

There is a thread so were you can learn about them and talk about them there.
Mello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:06 pm

fishieloverxox wrote:Ugh.
I send them a trade for their orange and yellow bunny, black betta, and green/peach/red betta, asking them to edit.
They send it back asking for my cerberus, eat me and drink me dogs, skel bunny, red and teal butterbunnies, moondog bunny, rave bunny, tribal bunny, red and white bunny, sorbet bunny, pink balloon bunny, and toxic bunny o-o
First of all, all these pets are not in the trade groups. I don't lock those groups because my rules clearly state to PM me before asking for those dogs and because you never know when you get a good offer for a non-duplicate. But it's common sense not to ask for those o-o
then, the person sends me another trade, their side, nothing.
My side, purple bunny, purple and white bunny, brown speckle bunny, red x-mas lion, valentine lion, red and white xmas wolf, 2 yellow bunny, gray and white bunnies, orange and white bunny, brown and white bunny, heart bunny, choco bunny, 2 dogtag bunnies, black and white bunny, spiderweb bunny, pumpkin rat, non-growing roadkill pony, and ghost cat.

I just fell off of my chair reading that. :lol:

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shai » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:14 pm

I don't like people who send trades that are so obviously crazy, and filled with so much n00b and chatspeak I can't even read them.

Just recently I got this trade from someone.

What they wanted from me: All the November 09 dogs I had, These ones: Image Image Image Image And a bunch of others, including my Cerberus!

What they offered: Nothing.

Their message (Decoded, most chat and n00b speak removed):"Plz Plz let me have these pets, they r so cute, i really want them."

I edit out half the dogs, add some of theirs, and send it back, they then change it back and say: "NO! GIVE THEM ALL TO ME FOR FREE!!! I REALLY NEED THEM!!!"

I canceled the trade... politely...

I do not like people like that, unless I know it's as a joke, then it makes me laugh... someone should send me a crazy trade full of chat and n00b speak, that might cheer me up :lol: .
Derp. Derp.
Shai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nahc-Aros » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Dancer101 wrote:I don't like people who send trades that are so obviously crazy, and filled with so much n00b and chatspeak I can't even read them.

Just recently I got this trade from someone.

What they wanted from me: All the November 09 dogs I had, These ones: Image Image Image Image And a bunch of others, including my Cerberus!

What they offered: Nothing.

Their message (Decoded, most chat and n00b speak removed):"Plz Plz let me have these pets, they r so cute, i really want them."

I edit out half the dogs, add some of theirs, and send it back, they then change it back and say: "NO! GIVE THEM ALL TO ME FOR FREE!!! I REALLY NEED THEM!!!"

I canceled the trade... politely...

I do not like people like that, unless I know it's as a joke, then it makes me laugh... someone should send me a crazy trade full of chat and n00b speak, that might cheer me up :lol: .

Gosh, the nerve of some people XD
Image Image Image
Pet's name: Rayna
Rayna is my baby (:
Nahc-Aros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me