Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Little Fearless » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:20 am

Oh no... another bad trade for me from a just-joined-today... :/ I don't want to be rude to anyone, but...
When the message is, and I quote exactly:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

And you have asked for all of my halloween hunt items (every single one) and a random pet... for nothing...
You can't honestly expect me to accept, can you?
:?

But I don't want to be horrible to someone who only just joined, to be honest. Am I too nice? XDD
I told them that I had to spend candy on the items, so they weren't actually for trade...
ImageImage
'ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ; ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ'
-ғᴇᴀʀʟᴇss, ᴛɪᴍ ʟᴏᴛᴛ

Not on so much anymore.
Little Fearless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:38 am

uggghhh! i got a trade that really made me want to scream! i had a trade thread and my rules noted:
always send a message with your trade
dont offer me commons
dont beg

and i got a trade like this:
my side:
ALL of my uncommon/loved/rare wolves and dog.

other users' side:
a common malk fox.
and no message with it!!! and they sent it 5 times!!!!
van

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonflight » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:50 am

So... I just got a trade offer asking for a bunch of uncommon/rare pets and offering a few uber common ones with the following message:

please please please i really really love the pets i picked!please ill be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very v\ery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veery very very very very very very sad if you dont accept!.....please think about it

The trade got automatically canceled 'cause one of the pets on my side got traded, but I think I'm going to send them a PM saying that I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really don't care if they're sad, because they didn't read my trade rules at all and sent an obnoxious message. Jeez.
I am a retired staff member :3 (RIP blue name, Dec. 2008 - Aug. 2012)
Moonflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starbit » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:55 am

Moonflight wrote:So... I just got a trade offer asking for a bunch of uncommon/rare pets and offering a few uber common ones with the following message:

please please please i really really love the pets i picked!please ill be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very v\ery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veery very very very very very very sad if you dont accept!.....please think about it

The trade got automatically canceled 'cause one of the pets on my side got traded, but I think I'm going to send them a PM saying that I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really don't care if they're sad, because they didn't read my trade rules at all and sent an obnoxious message. Jeez.

Do it! xD

" [...] they make highly faithful pets."
—Dumbledore

Phoenixes that have been domesticated are extremely loyal to their owners, and would depart to find their own paths if their owners die, rather than finding a new master.
starbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:56 am

Moonflight wrote:So... I just got a trade offer asking for a bunch of uncommon/rare pets and offering a few uber common ones with the following message:

My eyes really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hurt from that message. XD I hate it when people don't follow the rules.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kari Lion » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:04 am

I am frustrated because someone agreed to do an of site trade with me, and I am waiting toh ear back from them with their account number.

I'm okay with being patient if they're not around often, but the fact that they have BEEN on the site, and have been active, and have not bothered to reply to me, really annoys me.
ImageImageImage
Kari Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luke Skywalker » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:22 am

legoless wrote:I hate newbies who try to run auctions when they can't manage them properly.
Recently I was taking part in an auction, and had all the pets I was offering on hold. I could have been tradng for some of the more recent outcomes I missed, but instead they were stuck on this one auction. The thing that makes me angry though is the pure lack of communications with the contestants. Turns out that she had been on holiday for 5 days and didn't even bother mentioning it on the thread.
Right, that's fair enough. Forgive and continue with the trade or move on, right? There was a bit of a misunderstanding that caused me some delays in trading. Nothing big. But then the auctioneer turns round and starts giving out to me and another contestant for being rude! :roll: The nerve... And I wouldn't mind, I was being as polite as anything. I had posted once or twice asking for the results so far. It was the other contestant that was being - not even rude, maybe a bit impatient, sure.
And then all the other people taking part in the other auctions (there were multiple ones going on on this thread) start sucking up to her and saying "that wuz vreh rude of you to shame on yuo Xo". So drop out and attach a little rant to my post, as all people with functioning brains would. Then the auctioneer starts going on about how rude I am (with the support of the suckups who are on her side so that they don't get kicked out as well) and then she decides to *cough* ban me.
The other contestant from earlier also gets "banned" in a following post, while whatsherface proudly states that she has added both of us to her red list. I know this is a forum for all ages, but the ignorance, immaturity and stupidity of some people is just baffling sometimes. Arguing with the people who are bidding on your auction isn't very smart, especially when the offers had become increasingly unfair as both me and the other contestant built them up over the 5 days when we had no idea who was winning.
Because I won't stoop to their extremely low level, I'm going to stick to being Mr Nice Guy and not mention names. I hope some of the people from that thread read this though. You know who you are. >.<
---
Yay for venting. :D

... *looks around* Soooo, I might have known exactly what you were talking about.. ^.^ Sad to say I didn't dish out everything I was really thinking... But I can tell this is the kind of person where if you do the slightest thing, they're on the defensive end. In other words, I attempted to butter up my reply as much as possible. o.o ... In case you're wondering what on earth I'm talking about, you might as well check out page 19 of the thread you're "banned" from. ><
h e y - MR. WONDERFUL - a - m i r a c l e - t o - m e .
luke puppy drawing (c) hashbrown <3
Luke Skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kaleidoscope~ » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:26 am

Wow.
I really do think n00bs think that if your name is colored a pretty color, you give pets out.
~Kaleidoscope~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kari Lion » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:01 pm

Wow.
I really do think n00bs think that if your name is colored a pretty color, you give pets out.

Wait, you mean that isn't what the pretty colors are for? ;)
ImageImageImage
Kari Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnteHühnchen » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:06 pm

XDXDXD

I just read that thread. Wow... Personally, I didn't find you rude at all. How is it rude asking what the status of an auction is?

But jeez, all of them ganging up on you two. And then "banning" you.

I'd wear that with pride *remembers the "f" incident* :lol: Oh, good times lol
Had a bad day? Need a laugh? Visit these sites: Not Always Right & Computer Stupidities
DisabledLlama wrote:Guinea Pig is my main occupation.
Libertas wrote:Revenge! :P
ImageImageImageImage
EnteHühnchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me