Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby DistantFootsteps » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:19 pm

people shouldn't treat ANYONE like that let alone a mod
ImageImage[/center]
DistantFootsteps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Draca SaDiablo » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:09 pm

They offered :

and they wanted :

:evil:

You know, I don't trade that often, and I would be first to admit that I'm not good with pets "worth", but how would a bunch of very common 2nd + one pup I already have = to rare rat and Easter bunny? I'm not even going to mention the rest.
Image Image
Draca SaDiablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicEmily » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:24 pm

Sorren Fey wrote:
I NEED SOMEONE TO TRADE YOUNG DOGS WITH ZEBRA,PANDA,OKAPI,OR ANY KINDS OF RANDOM COAT COLORS,AND ALSO I WANT THE ITEMS FOR DOGS,NOT FOR ANY KIND OF PETS.If u don't want to trade with me GOOD I DON'T WANT TO SEE U AGAIN OR ANY OTHER TRADERS WHO WANT TO TRADE NOTHING FOR MY TRADE ABLE PETS WITH MY TRADE ABLE ITEMS.So GO AWAY AND I DON'T TO SEE ANY ONE AGAIN!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

What the...? o_Ô

Shall I translate? Thanks to my brother/friends, I speak spazzy n00b/spazz. :lol:
"I need someone to give me items for pets. If you don't wanna trade with me don't bother talking to me again. Just to tell you, I will also never talk to anyone else who will not trade with me. So go away and I will never trade with anyone who doesn't accept n00b offers."

I believe that would be the rough translation. I read that and laughed, though. XD
MusicEmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aireiya » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:26 pm

fluffers149 wrote:
Sorren Fey wrote:
I NEED SOMEONE TO TRADE YOUNG DOGS WITH ZEBRA,PANDA,OKAPI,OR ANY KINDS OF RANDOM COAT COLORS,AND ALSO I WANT THE ITEMS FOR DOGS,NOT FOR ANY KIND OF PETS.If u don't want to trade with me GOOD I DON'T WANT TO SEE U AGAIN OR ANY OTHER TRADERS WHO WANT TO TRADE NOTHING FOR MY TRADE ABLE PETS WITH MY TRADE ABLE ITEMS.So GO AWAY AND I DON'T TO SEE ANY ONE AGAIN!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

What the...? o_Ô

Shall I translate? Thanks to my brother/friends, I speak spazzy n00b/spazz. :lol:
"I need someone to give me items for pets. If you don't wanna trade with me don't bother talking to me again. Just to tell you, I will also never talk to anyone else who will not trade with me. So go away and I will never trade with anyone who doesn't accept n00b offers."

I believe that would be the rough translation. I read that and laughed, though. XD

Now that makes WAY more sense.
╔══════════════════════════╗
No onsite trades please!
Reiya's Offsite Trades (Flight Rising) . Skyheart ~ Kyiera . Reiya's Adoption Center

Reiya || ARMY || BTS Enthusiast
Tell me about forever just one more time
Just Dance || Euphoria || Serendipity || Love || Singularity || Seesaw || Epiphany
Currently stuck in the MDZS rabbit hole pls get me out of here ;_;

╚══════════════════════════╝

Aireiya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorren Fey » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:41 pm

But she didn't pick items from me, only pets. XD
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mello » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:04 am

I love how ther are like "or else I will never talk to you again". 1)I don't need to talk to some who is going to act like a child or a trade 2)I don't talk to everybody on CS one person isn't going to make me sad 3)I don't like talking to people who are going to yell.....makes them look immature.

Sorren Fey wrote:But she didn't pick items from me, only pets. XD
That makes less sense then the message.
Mello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legoless » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:36 am

I hate newbies who try to run auctions when they can't manage them properly.
Recently I was taking part in an auction, and had all the pets I was offering on hold. I could have been tradng for some of the more recent outcomes I missed, but instead they were stuck on this one auction. The thing that makes me angry though is the pure lack of communications with the contestants. Turns out that she had been on holiday for 5 days and didn't even bother mentioning it on the thread.
Right, that's fair enough. Forgive and continue with the trade or move on, right? There was a bit of a misunderstanding that caused me some delays in trading. Nothing big. But then the auctioneer turns round and starts giving out to me and another contestant for being rude! :roll: The nerve... And I wouldn't mind, I was being as polite as anything. I had posted once or twice asking for the results so far. It was the other contestant that was being - not even rude, maybe a bit impatient, sure.
And then all the other people taking part in the other auctions (there were multiple ones going on on this thread) start sucking up to her and saying "that wuz vreh rude of you to shame on yuo Xo". So drop out and attach a little rant to my post, as all people with functioning brains would. Then the auctioneer starts going on about how rude I am (with the support of the suckups who are on her side so that they don't get kicked out as well) and then she decides to *cough* ban me.
The other contestant from earlier also gets "banned" in a following post, while whatsherface proudly states that she has added both of us to her red list. I know this is a forum for all ages, but the ignorance, immaturity and stupidity of some people is just baffling sometimes. Arguing with the people who are bidding on your auction isn't very smart, especially when the offers had become increasingly unfair as both me and the other contestant built them up over the 5 days when we had no idea who was winning.
Because I won't stoop to their extremely low level, I'm going to stick to being Mr Nice Guy and not mention names. I hope some of the people from that thread read this though. You know who you are. >.<
---
Yay for venting. :D
ImageImageImage Discord
CapriCoon wrote:AHH MY WORDS SUDDENLY POOFED INTO LEGO'S SIG.

legoless wrote:What sort of loser sig quotes himself?
legoless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adelle » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:46 am

Sorren Fey wrote:

What the...? o_Ô

Is that person insane? Or like Sornia said, high possibly? XD That made no sense whatsoever. :lol:

@ Lune, I would've told them they were a brat and been all mean back. XD My patience runs very low at times. Even when it's on the internet. XD Luckily, I don't get stupid n00bs like that. Thank God. XD
Note:

Taking a hiatus. Sorry, life's just busy at the moment. Dragonspirit will be taking care of my account while I am away. Dont expect to see me often or for a while.
Adelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskynerd » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:04 am

legoless wrote:I hate newbies who try to run auctions when they can't manage them properly.
Recently I was taking part in an auction, and had all the pets I was offering on hold. I could have been tradng for some of the more recent outcomes I missed, but instead they were stuck on this one auction. The thing that makes me angry though is the pure lack of communications with the contestants. Turns out that she had been on holiday for 5 days and didn't even bother mentioning it on the thread.
Right, that's fair enough. Forgive and continue with the trade or move on, right? There was a bit of a misunderstanding that caused me some delays in trading. Nothing big. But then the auctioneer turns round and starts giving out to me and another contestant for being rude! :roll: The nerve... And I wouldn't mind, I was being as polite as anything. I had posted once or twice asking for the results so far. It was the other contestant that was being - not even rude, maybe a bit impatient, sure.
And then all the other people taking part in the other auctions (there were multiple ones going on on this thread) start sucking up to her and saying "that wuz vreh rude of you to shame on yuo Xo". So drop out and attach a little rant to my post, as all people with functioning brains would. Then the auctioneer starts going on about how rude I am (with the support of the suckups who are on her side so that they don't get kicked out as well) and then she decides to *cough* ban me.
The other contestant from earlier also gets "banned" in a following post, while whatsherface proudly states that she has added both of us to her red list. I know this is a forum for all ages, but the ignorance, immaturity and stupidity of some people is just baffling sometimes. Arguing with the people who are bidding on your auction isn't very smart, especially when the offers had become increasingly unfair as both me and the other contestant built them up over the 5 days when we had no idea who was winning.
Because I won't stoop to their extremely low level, I'm going to stick to being Mr Nice Guy and not mention names. I hope some of the people from that thread read this though. You know who you are. >.<
---
Yay for venting. :D

Oi, that would have gotten on my nerves. Creating an elaborate auction then whining when people expect you to run it isn't exactly the hallmark of maturity. Accountability, kids, learning it here will help you later on in life.

At least you can walk away knowing you conducted yourself in a respectable and mature manner, and hopefully get those wanted pets for a much fairer price. (Good Luck :) )
huskynerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legoless » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:27 am

dejaentendu wrote:
Oi, that would have gotten on my nerves. Creating an elaborate auction then whining when people expect you to run it isn't exactly the hallmark of maturity. Accountability, kids, learning it here will help you later on in life.

At least you can walk away knowing you conducted yourself in a respectable and mature manner, and hopefully get those wanted pets for a much fairer price. (Good Luck :) )

:mrgreen: This is an awesome thread.
It was a releif to simply be able to trade again without having to explain my big long reason about why that pet isn't up for trade... I hadn't thought of the idea of a better offer. :D
ImageImageImage Discord
CapriCoon wrote:AHH MY WORDS SUDDENLY POOFED INTO LEGO'S SIG.

legoless wrote:What sort of loser sig quotes himself?
legoless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me