Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Dayanaria » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:03 pm

@ Lune: Wow... You have a lot more patience than me, I would have told that person to shove it after the second reply and automatically deleted any further messages from them, haha (I've done it before to a badmouthing, illiterate brat, heh)
Much loves to prowlwolf, ♥BlaCkR0sEbLo0d♥, Pokekinzmanor2, WolfsNeverDie, gLove, Keroberos, Solfeggio, blackluster.rose, and serenity for the free adopts!
ImageImage
Dayanaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kodkod98 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:04 pm

yeah. and i was only 13 then.
Kodkod98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:08 pm

Awwh... that's just heartless. It's a bit low to use that kind of language on the internet when it's unneeded, no? :|
But people are like that. I don't have any bad trades from when I was new. -thankful that she wanted the pretty rainbow dogs- x3

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mello » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Kodkod98 wrote:yeah. and i was only 13 then.

Lol you make it sound like it was a long time ago :lol: But that wasn't greedy, I got so of those pets when I just was starting (really more cause some one give me like 5 08's for free)
Mello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verd » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:35 pm

Well, this is what happens when you let you groups free....
Attachments
bad trade!.gif
OMG!
bad trade!.gif (259.25 KiB) Viewed 165 times

ImageImageImage
verd / vox / tobi
gay man - adult - autistic
trades always open

currently reading/playing:
house of leaves and new vegas
Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mello » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:39 pm

How does common+common+common+uncommonwhich is really still common=very rare?
Mello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verd » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:40 pm

Mello wrote:How does common+common+common+uncommonwhich is really still common=very rare?

That my good friend Well, sorta is unknown

ImageImageImage
verd / vox / tobi
gay man - adult - autistic
trades always open

currently reading/playing:
house of leaves and new vegas
Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IndigoBook » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:20 pm

I was just sent a ridiculous trade.

Their side:
- A butterfly wolf I already have
- A still-growing horse from this month I also have

My side:
- Three RARE rats
- A still-growing dog from last month
- A Malk horse from this month

Also, they didn't include a message, which means that I'd have cancelled it anyway. Obviously they didn't read my rules at all.
Hmm.
IndigoBook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskynerd » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:42 pm

Ooh I am getting sooo sick of this person.
dejaentendu wrote:Ooh this was fun. It's cute when people think they're being clever.

Someone posted saying they'd offer "rares" for November pups. I PMed them saying I could offer all 3 of the ones they wanted since they had some of my wishlist pets (though none of them rares). They responded saying something along the lines of "I have 5 of your 09 wishlist dogs, send me a trade with your offers and I'll add my pets." :lol: Funny, I think, they don't even have 5 of my '09 wishlists. I don't want to insinuate that they'd cheat me out of those 3 pets, though, so I link them to a trade group with my 3 in it instead.
They send a trade back offering a common german shepherd for all 3. Odd, that doesn't seem even close to what they said they'd offer. I edit adding the only 5 pets they have that *are* on my wishlist, saying "Oh, I assume these are what you meant."
Their cancelling message: "Yeah, like I'm going to give some of the most wanted dogs away, when someone else wants 2 common pets of mine, for the same ones..."

:roll: VERY glad I didn't decide to give them the benefit of the doubt and just send my offer.
That one just left a bad taste in my mouth. Though watching someone try to be sneaky and fail miserably does provide some amusement, at least.

I respond to the cancelling message: "Perhaps then you should say you're offering 2 common pets, not "rares" or wishlist pets. Might clear up the confusion.
And don't think I didn't notice you wanted me to send you those three pets and trust you to add the ones you said you'd offer. I'm very glad I didn't, since apparently you had no intention of offering those pets."

The genius responds: "Dude, I'm not going to give you 7 of the most wanted dogs on CS for dogs that will be very common when they grow up. That is your problem you are mad, not mine. You can MAKE me do anything I don't want to do. So back off..."
:lol:
I respond: "Dude, perhaps you should focus on learning to count. That was 5 pets... [blah blah blah quoting their own words to them, trying to explain how when you say you'll do something people may expect you to *gasp* actually do it, blah blah, please don't screw with other people like this - it WILL get you in trouble]

Genius responds: [convoluted circular logic, not my fault, gross misunderstanding of pet rarity]

Me: T_T *tries using simpler words*

I should just stop, shouldn't I? On the bright side half of those "most wanted dogs on CS" were donated to me, unsolicited, by a couple of lovely and generous users. I <3 most of the people on CS. XD

edit: UGH. DONE WITH THIS CRAP. *goes to look at pretty new pets*
huskynerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luke Skywalker » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:52 pm

*mumbles* I just looked back at my past trades, the first one being from September '09 (when I actually started being active) and there are.. no good trades. I gave away nearly all the pets I adopted in October 08 to complete losers asking me for them because I had no clue how rare they were. :L I think these people preyed on my newbness, because the first trade came right after my first post. >_> Gah.
h e y - MR. WONDERFUL - a - m i r a c l e - t o - m e .
luke puppy drawing (c) hashbrown <3
Luke Skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me