May 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: May 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby LilMissFerret » Fri May 12, 2023 8:21 pm

Gamezelle wrote:Is it me or is it odd that these pups aren't growing up at all ? We're already the 12th.

I scrolled a bit throught the archives, I didn't see any other dog litter like that. At most we had to wait 10 days and it was at the beginning of CS.

Either I missed something there (highly possible) or perhaps it is a PPS litter ??

They are taking so long to grow! I’m super excited for them though. I love the bubbles on their blanket.
Looking for Eat Me or Drink Me

Have 19 C$ for trade

Have 300 FR Gems for trade
LilMissFerret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Fri May 12, 2023 8:43 pm

Gamezelle wrote:Is it me or is it odd that these pups aren't growing up at all ? We're already the 12th.

I scrolled a bit throught the archives, I didn't see any other dog litter like that. At most we had to wait 10 days and it was at the beginning of CS.

Either I missed something there (highly possible) or perhaps it is a PPS litter ??

A PPS litter would be cute! But this month also feels kind of weird. So many pets are growing up before the rest of their litter has even reached second stage.
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dibabeebees » Sat May 13, 2023 1:46 am

I love all of the results i've gotten so far! Im just really nervous to see if stuff splits- heh.
Kassit and I are married now
Cozies Wermz
dibabeebees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sui » Sat May 13, 2023 3:07 am

ImageImageImage
Liking the draft litter so far, but these three have especially caught my eye. There's just something weirdly appealing about that checked pattern on the first two. The second also reminds me of the abundant "sparkledog" characters from that era of the internet.
The cats are overall lovely so far too.

  | Avatar | Signature | Usernames |

- Adult (and very boring).
- Also known online as Gira / Giratina.
- Good at seeming more serious than intended.
- May accidentally sound rude, sorry.

ImageImageImage
Sui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShorahNagi » Sat May 13, 2023 8:45 am

Magpi3.14 wrote:Image
this design totally reminds me of agates! I also love the very tiny heart <3 Beautiful design Koikee!

I didn't notice the heart, but my brain didn't think agates for this (or the ungrown pets)

My brain thought of marbles (in particular, being a dork here and mentioning Team Momo from Jelle's Marble Runs and the marble league)
Pet's name: Paradigm
ShorahNagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliamon » Sat May 13, 2023 8:58 am

LilMissFerret wrote:

They are taking so long to grow! I’m super excited for them though. I love the bubbles on their blanket.

I wonder if they're taking so long because they're brewing... you can't rush a good brew! (Potions, of course :P)
she/they, adult
Juliamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plecostomus enjoyer » Sat May 13, 2023 9:01 am

Juliamon wrote:
LilMissFerret wrote:

I wonder if they're taking so long because they're brewing... you can't rush a good brew! (Potions, of course :P)

the blanket makes me think of chloroplasts/plants under a microscope, maybe the puppies still need time to photosynthesize:)
hi im luce! im a disabled adult player. my pronouns are it/it/itself and hy/hym/hyr.
i love fish and i have two dogs, a border collie mix named rosie and a hound named chance!
all my pets, items and c$ can be traded in exchange for lorwolf and flight rising currency
plecostomus enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nini. » Sat May 13, 2023 9:42 am

I know there's been a lot of talk of what the draft horses are inspired by, and personally, for me, they sort of give childhood show/nostalgia vibes.

Hear me out:

This one gives me a sort of neighborhood show vibes, like Sesame Street or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

As for this one, it kinda gives me Chuck E Cheese/old arcade and entertainment centers.

This one is a bit hard, but it has static-like patterns on the hooves and other areas, so there's that.

This one also gives me family entertainment center vibes, with the rainbow + checkered patterns

And this one is just general childhood, and it also has checkered patterns on it.

I know this might be a bit far-flung, but it's just my thoughts.
nini.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliamon » Sat May 13, 2023 12:13 pm

Vibing hard with this outcome!!

edit: every time I look at this guy I think they're wearing earbuds
she/they, adult
Juliamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Sat May 13, 2023 12:38 pm

Looks like a sunset ball python, but pattern looks more broken up (no distinct alien heads...), so I'm guessing a combo, but not sure with what. It's really cute, though. Hopefully it doesn't turn ugly like irl adult sunsets (unless I'm wrong and it's not a sunset combo). 😂😅
-fireflii
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me