GH Litter Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby ~Elias Ainsworth~ » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:09 pm

lucky333123 wrote:
sno.wy wrote:Ooh, dark colored cats? That's interesting!!

The color palette we choose is a mixture of dark and light colors :)

What you just said/typed makes me feel like this litter might be a dark vs light themed :v
Elias wrote:Image
FtM|Single|Pan
FtM|Single|Pan
~Elias Ainsworth~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:17 pm

raire wrote:
Obius wrote:
*sets up a table that reads, "Free fudge brownies to any moderators that drop a hisomewhere in plain view. You may take two if said clue is from another staff. You may take them all if you give up now AND CONFESS!!!111+1."*
You must post that you have taken a brownie after leaving a hint somewhere. No cheating please!

Hint: One kitty uses dark stripes on yellow. *looks at newborn* *grabs brownies and RUNS away laughing*

This could be the pikachu Ashki was talking about! If there is one like that it could mean it's theirs since it looks like an accidental pikachu?

This was actually a joke because of the term moderator I also highlighted in purple.
This is not a litter in which moderators participate, just the general helpers, so mods can't help you all.
I know exactly as much as you all about the outcomes :p

(And yeah I talked about the newborn XD)
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaligulasPeri » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:51 pm

Made a salmon squad badge! Got a 100x100 one for profile pictures and 200x200 for signatures! ^^

ImageImage
Been on the search for a Plumerian for 2 years, 3 months! If anyone has one that they dont want any more, I’ll be happy to work for it! I wont give up! :D
Also on the search for a Kalon, but I wanna work on getting my hands on a plumey first <3
CaligulasPeri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:50 pm

smofir. wrote:

apparently this

I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT WAS IN THERE OOps
thats not a hint, but it is one of my favorite dressups I'm glad you all enjoyed it c':

There are still 2 more hints, and one of them is in my pet groups (not too deeply buried). The other is on a post somewhere. But I will say that all of my hints were placed somewhere that had to do with my cat (some rather more obscure than others), so technically the placement of the hints could be hints themselves c;
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acatalepsy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:01 am

Celozon wrote:
smofir. wrote:

apparently this

thats not a hint, but it is one of my favorite dressups I'm glad you all enjoyed it c':

There are still 2 more hints, and one of them is in my pet groups (not too deeply buried). The other is on a post somewhere. But I will say that all of my hints were placed somewhere that had to do with my cat (some rather more obscure than others), so technically the placement of the hints could be hints themselves c;

xxxxxWell, the hint about the dark colours was found in the Pixel thread, so that's fairly obvious. And hm. I've been through a lot of your pet groups already. Will keep looking
you can call me acata or acaxxxxxpreviously Moona_ (also go by Moona and Moon)
Avi by Tsukoyami on DragCave

Discuss March 2021 here!
Help/Suggestions board here and FAQ here!

2021 Trade Fodder group here

Current Adopts: March 2021

Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image Image
acatalepsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agentfourteen » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:15 am

I'm still convinced there's a hint in the Art Shop thread but I've been through every page of it, and clicked every 'Archive' link, but have come up with nothing ;-; It has to be something to do with the Archive post though, because that one was edited yesterday while the rest of the thread has been inactive for a while. Maybe someone else can look with fresh eyes? I might have missed something obvious.
agentfourteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:35 am

fourteenfears wrote:I'm still convinced there's a hint in the Art Shop thread but I've been through every page of it, and clicked every 'Archive' link, but have come up with nothing ;-; It has to be something to do with the Archive post though, because that one was edited yesterday while the rest of the thread has been inactive for a while. Maybe someone else can look with fresh eyes? I might have missed something obvious.

I've searched through the archive post and I can't find anything. Maybe it was to fake us out?
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acatalepsy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:38 am

xxxxxI've been through a lot of their pet groups whose names might have to do with the cat and not found anything whoops. Got tennis :'/ Will keep looking afterwards
you can call me acata or acaxxxxxpreviously Moona_ (also go by Moona and Moon)
Avi by Tsukoyami on DragCave

Discuss March 2021 here!
Help/Suggestions board here and FAQ here!

2021 Trade Fodder group here

Current Adopts: March 2021

Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image Image
acatalepsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agentfourteen » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:48 am

Coco Bunny wrote:
fourteenfears wrote:I'm still convinced there's a hint in the Art Shop thread but I've been through every page of it, and clicked every 'Archive' link, but have come up with nothing ;-; It has to be something to do with the Archive post though, because that one was edited yesterday while the rest of the thread has been inactive for a while. Maybe someone else can look with fresh eyes? I might have missed something obvious.

I've searched through the archive post and I can't find anything. Maybe it was to fake us out?

Well that would be slightly cruel haha. I hope Celozon wouldn't put us through that deliberately!
agentfourteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reigncat » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:51 am

Celozon wrote:
smofir. wrote:

apparently this

Not a hint but I did see your note about us being spoiled. ^^'

Reigncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me