July Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: July Discussion Thread

Postby 'Possum » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:24 am

Tammanae wrote:
ratius wrote:
Gengar66 wrote:So, when all the faire pets grow, the july rarities will show?

I think the rarities will show up when stablished (no people adopting them anymore), independent from the faire pets

Well, no people have been adopting them for around three days now, and their rarities tend to pop up mid to late month, so I can guess why people are curious. XD They might just be latebloomers, though, especially if the staff hasn't had much time with the event and whatnot. I am sure they will pop up eventually, though. X3

The rarities are calculated by the system from the moment the pets are adopted so it doesn't matter if they're grown or newborn they're still counted towards the rarity of each individual outcome of whatever litter they are.
Nick, I believe, and would assume, is the one who resets things and recalculates the rarities manually every time it's done. And I'm sure he's letting us hang until after this event is over. Especially with how people are overreacting lately about certain pets and items from the faire *cough*LionsElvenSetsBurntDogsButterWolfeXDogs*cough* :roll:
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:52 am

Katt n Breezie wrote:The rarities are calculated by the system from the moment the pets are adopted so it doesn't matter if they're grown or newborn they're still counted towards the rarity of each individual outcome of whatever litter they are.
Nick, I believe, and would assume, is the one who resets things and recalculates the rarities manually every time it's done. And I'm sure he's letting us hang until after this event is over. Especially with how people are overreacting lately about certain pets and items from the faire *cough*LionsElvenSetsBurntDogsButterWolfeXDogs*cough* :roll:

I was only talking about the actual show of the rarities, though, not that the pets have no set rarities, as that is sort of a given, after all, CS didn't always have a rarity system from what I remember. ;3 And the chaos it was to trade back in those days. It doesn't change the fact that the rarities will show up eventually, simply stating that there is no need to rush it or panic.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gengar66 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 pm

No rares this month?
Bitter words of provocation, spread within our rising nation.

Pokemon friend code: 3411-1553-1839
Gengar66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tibetador » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Gengar66 wrote:No rares this month?

Nope. All very common, common, or uncommon.
Tibetador

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me