CS Rares+ Guide

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Poll 3: How would you like valuable pets to be tiered?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:15 pm

-By non value, like how the FTT does, and structured like the old list was!
29%
-I'd like to see a new way of sorting the list! (Comment your idea!)
27%
-I just want to see the results.
44%

Total votes : 160

Re: CS Rares+ Guide

Postby FlightFeathers » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:46 pm

This really isn't okay in any shape or form. People voted to get rid of the list

ʙɪᴀɴᴄᴀ / ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ / ʙɪᴏᴅɪᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴛʏ ʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇʀᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴɪꜱᴛ / ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙɪʀᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ!
FlightFeathers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dawnchu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:40 am

Rosè wrote:
Even if that wasn’t the case though, demand is still a rocky road in which it always ends with pets rising and falling, and moving pets up and down the list constantly can be very confusing and also disappointing to some users. There was a time the UR tiger was going for like 7 nons(from actual experience with owning one in that time), and recently I have seen people pay 5 usually. It seems to be going up again as well, in such a short time. I don’t see how it would be beneficial to have to keep changing the list around when people can just check what it is going for themselves.

i agree! i'm also just going to leave this amazing thread run by a friend right here. it's a great resource to see what pets can go for (along with many others i could link, and the "what is this pet worth" thread.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ i'd do anything for you, but would you do that for me too? ✼

i own a couple threads, and some are linked down there. click the stars!
feel free to send me a trade or pm! i hope i can make your day a bit better.

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

dawnchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xiao_Jian » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:52 am

utau0223 wrote:
Rosè wrote:
Even if that wasn’t the case though, demand is still a rocky road in which it always ends with pets rising and falling, and moving pets up and down the list constantly can be very confusing and also disappointing to some users. There was a time the UR tiger was going for like 7 nons(from actual experience with owning one in that time), and recently I have seen people pay 5 usually. It seems to be going up again as well, in such a short time. I don’t see how it would be beneficial to have to keep changing the list around when people can just check what it is going for themselves.

i agree! i'm also just going to leave this amazing thread run by a friend right here. it's a great resource to see what pets can go for (along with many others i could link, and the "what is this pet worth" thread.

Yes!!!!!
That thread is excellent! It's soooooo nice to see actual trades, in real time, without any bias/personal opinion from the thread owner/OP.
I just wish more people posted on it!
Xiao_Jian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:12 am

if you don't want your name in the title, put 'unofficial' there instead like others have suggested. it's easy to do and very straightforward. it would solve your biggest problem in one go and we'd all let you continue on with your business without further debate.

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dawnchu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:26 am

➳ palla wrote:
    if you don't want your name in the title, put 'unofficial' there instead like others have suggested. it's easy to do and very straightforward. it would solve your biggest problem in one go and we'd all let you continue on with your business without further debate.

removing the "cs" part, right? if so i'm totally down, i think the problem is that it has cs in the name which attaches it to all users when they don't want to use the guide.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ i'd do anything for you, but would you do that for me too? ✼

i own a couple threads, and some are linked down there. click the stars!
feel free to send me a trade or pm! i hope i can make your day a bit better.

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

dawnchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby みりん〇°• » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:34 am

Why not just have a page (not a thread) on the site that has a chart showing how much there is of a pet. For example (just random numbers I don’t really know): (pet’s image) There are 209 of this pet existing at this moment (or something like that). The page can be programmed to update itself whenever a pet is created or deleted, so no one will have to spend hours updating it! It’s kind of out there, but it would solve a lot of problems!
Image☙豆 豆 龍 ~ ꪻ ꪮ ꪻ ꪮ ᥅ ꪮ ~ ド ド ロ❧
ImageImageImageClick for ♫
みりん〇°•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:39 am

+*~.:kaiozoku:.~*+ wrote:Why not just have a page (not a thread) on the site that has a chart showing how much there is of a pet. For example (just random numbers I don’t really know): (pet’s image) There are 209 of this pet existing at this moment (or something like that). The page can be programmed to update itself whenever a pet is created or deleted, so no one will have to spend hours updating it! It’s kind of out there, but it would solve a lot of problems!

Tess has stated that they will never release numbers like this. So unfortunately that’s not an option.
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UnworthyElevator » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:44 pm

I honestly think this thread is crucial to those like me who have a very small grasp of pet rarities. Sure, we have the prior thread, but its inaccurate and honestly doesn't help very much because quite simply, it doesn't work. Asking about every list trade on the "Is this a fair trade" thread gets somewhat annoying to do. If I could get a grasp of what pets are worth due to a NEW guide it'd be very helpful.
──-───────────
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 4 people.
I have received 2 gifts.

───────────-──
███░████████ █

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────
I'm a huge fan of the Marvel. My favorite characters are
Wanda Maximoff, Natasha Romanoff, Carol Danvers, and Peter Maximoff.
Feel free to PM me anytime to have a chat about Marvel! I'm also a fan of
Sherlock, Supernatural, Doctor Who, and many other shows and movies.

─────────────────────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████████ █
──-───────────────
Toyhouse - Trades - Auctions
───────────────-──
███░████████████ █

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
UnworthyElevator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallenOrpheus » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:29 pm

UnworthyElevator wrote:I honestly think this thread is crucial to those like me who have a very small grasp of pet rarities. Sure, we have the prior thread, but its inaccurate and honestly doesn't help very much because quite simply, it doesn't work. Asking about every list trade on the "Is this a fair trade" thread gets somewhat annoying to do. If I could get a grasp of what pets are worth due to a NEW guide it'd be very helpful.

This won't be the right guide for that though. This guide will be riddled with unfair and biased demand, voted upon by the parts of the community who want to grossly inflate demand to benefit.
Honestly, your best shot for understanding list trades will be the fair trade thread, because you can get multiple opinions from different people.

Demand varies from person to person. For some people, they insist the raven dog is worth 1 non. This goes up to 2 nons depending on the person, and others value it lower. Demand will change from day to day, and using this as a definitive guide for a fair trade will result in a lot of trading inaccuracies.
FallenOrpheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:36 pm

The Radio Demon wrote:
UnworthyElevator wrote:I honestly think this thread is crucial to those like me who have a very small grasp of pet rarities. Sure, we have the prior thread, but its inaccurate and honestly doesn't help very much because quite simply, it doesn't work. Asking about every list trade on the "Is this a fair trade" thread gets somewhat annoying to do. If I could get a grasp of what pets are worth due to a NEW guide it'd be very helpful.

This won't be the right guide for that though. This guide will be riddled with unfair and biased demand, voted upon by the parts of the community who want to grossly inflate demand to benefit.
Honestly, your best shot for understanding list trades will be the fair trade thread, because you can get multiple opinions from different people.

Demand varies from person to person. For some people, they insist the raven dog is worth 1 non. This goes up to 2 nons depending on the person, and others value it lower. Demand will change from day to day, and using this as a definitive guide for a fair trade will result in a lot of trading inaccuracies.

i agree with everything said^^
      if you're wondering about the current value of a certain pet you can always use the search function on this thread, or ask yourself if nothing comes up. the fair trade thread is also a good place to use the search function for the same reason, as you can also see there what people are currently paying for certain pets.
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me