Upcoming Rarity Changes Discussion

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Upcoming Rarity Changes Discussion

Postby RavenclawHobbit » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:59 am

ShadowReine wrote:I saw a pet drop from Common to Very Common, but that could be that I missed the drop last time.

What I'm noticing is that fewer pets have changed rarity than normal. I suspect we'll see the pattern of rarity changes return to the normal from before the drops starting next time. (I could be wrong, of course).

N/m, I've definitely seen several pets drop rarity at this point. More have gone up, but some have definitely gone down.

I haven't noticed any shifts down this time. Could you possibly post examples?
Just curious, as some pretty rare circumstances would have to occur to make pets shift up and down in the same update. Like a massive hoarder with an inactive account rejoining, or a humongous quantity of one pet being deleted.
Bring your daylight, bring your dark,
    ~~~~~~~Share your silence, and unpack your heart.

My DAMy Art BlogCharacter WebsiteAsk Gavin & Chase
About Me: Call me Raven or Meg, whichever you fancy. I'm female, vegetarian, a guinea pig owner, artist, and horseback rider. I love fandoms, from Harry Potter to Game of Thrones to Chaos Walking to Sherlock and most recently, Star Wars!. I don't log in as frequently as I used to, so please be patient when waiting for PMs and trades.
RavenclawHobbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaceWhiskey » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:47 pm

✮ I honestly do not like how some people are telling us, (as in those who'v said one or more of their pets have gone down in rarity, which has been a few) to check again, as if we are mistaken. There have been pets that have gone up a rarity and other that have gone down a rarity too. Give us at least the benefit of the doubt.

I will try to dig through my pets and try to remember which did what, when I am on for longer later, (as I have already moved them). But I can't say I will remember due to them already having been moved.
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

+
|
|
|
|
+

....isfp-t | capricorn | female

...My inbox is always open if you
...need someone to talk to/listen
...You are worth something and
...you do deserve to be happy

.......... TradesArt Shop
LaceWhiskey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lufi » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:01 pm

the good is that we finaly got rarity update which went up... but worst is that after month is re-released :D so some pets will go down again or more xD
Lufi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:43 am

LaceWhiskey wrote:
    ✮ I honestly do not like how some people are telling us, (as in those who'v said one or more of their pets have gone down in rarity, which has been a few) to check again, as if we are mistaken. There have been pets that have gone up a rarity and other that have gone down a rarity too. Give us at least the benefit of the doubt.

I will try to dig through my pets and try to remember which did what, when I am on for longer later, (as I have already moved them). But I can't say I will remember due to them already having been moved.

Some people here have their pets sorted by rarity and move pets after the newest update. So I trust them a bit more than others (more than myself too), because it is VERY easy to see it when you have your collection like that. ;)

The problem is: you might have missed a pet last time.
Everyone can miss pets.
So if you say something has in fact gone down this time, it would be better to post a picture of said pet. Maybe you are right, maybe not - but since the reason for the big rarity drop is now long gone, well... ^^;
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenclawHobbit » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:53 am

Raire wrote:
LaceWhiskey wrote:

Some people here have their pets sorted by rarity and move pets after the newest update. So I trust them a bit more than others (more than myself too), because it is VERY easy to see it when you have your collection like that. ;)

The problem is: you might have missed a pet last time.
Everyone can miss pets.
So if you say something has in fact gone down this time, it would be better to post a picture of said pet. Maybe you are right, maybe not - but since the reason for the big rarity drop is now long gone, well... ^^;

Agreed. Nobody accused you of lying or anything, we just asked you to share which pets you believe were effected because (as far as I know) it's very unlikely for them to have come down. That IS giving you the benefit of the doubt.

If I've given you any offense, I'm sorry but I personally didn't think my post was impolite...

About Me: Call me Raven or Meg, whichever you fancy. I'm female, vegetarian, a guinea pig owner, artist, and horseback rider. I love fandoms, from Harry Potter to Game of Thrones to Chaos Walking to Sherlock and most recently, Star Wars!. I don't log in as frequently as I used to, so please be patient when waiting for PMs and trades.
RavenclawHobbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RandomSia » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:18 pm

Lufik12 wrote:the good is that we finaly got rarity update which went up... but worst is that after month is re-released :D so some pets will go down again or more xD

The point of re-release is not to change rarities, only enough to not change rarity are supposed to be released or at least that's what I remember being told once upon a time.
RandomSia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M00N » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:46 pm

Pets are definitely going down in rarity. I had to weed some commons out of my uncommons folder a couple months back
xxxxxxxxxxxx
⚝ Sam ⚝
⚝ She/her ⚝

[kalons]
[deviantart]
xxxxxxxxxxxx
M00N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenclawHobbit » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:42 pm

M00N wrote:Pets are definitely going down in rarity. I had to weed some commons out of my uncommons folder a couple months back

Yes, in general pets have gone down over the past few months. However, what we're talking about right now is this month's update, which happened just a few days ago. No pets went down in rarity on that day as far as I know.

RavenclawHobbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sago98 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:08 pm

Does anybody know what's going on with the rarity of that last white cockatrice??
ImageImage
sago98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:14 pm

sago98 wrote:Does anybody know what's going on with the rarity of that last white cockatrice??

The Archivists just haven't updated it yet. Most likely during the next update they will update it.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌