Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Jimmy » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Honestly.
Person who sent me this has been here for over a year. and is a year older than I am.
Even if you were unaware of the rarity of pets you'd think you'd at the very least keep the number of pets on each side fairly even.
And I'm so sick of being offered those rainbow horses. I wish we could select a list of pets that we didn't want offered in trades, and then whenever someone went to offer one they got electrocuted.
Last edited by Jimmy on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acciobadger » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:18 pm

You forgot to mark out thier username on the pets...

But yes, that is a ridiculous trade. ._. Some people.
Hello~
I'm acciobadger, but you may call me Wolfie. Most people do.
If you play FlightRising, all of my pet groups are open to trade for FR currency.
c:

acciobadger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tif + Jo » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:18 pm

Jimmy wrote:Honestly.
Person who sent me this has been here for over a year. and is a year older than I am.
Even if you were unaware of the rarity of pets you'd think you'd at the very least keep the number of pets on each side fairly even.
And I'm so sick of being offered those rainbow horses. I wish we could select a list of pets that we didn't want offered in trades, and then whenever someone went to offer one they got electrocuted.

You might have to block out the person's username ^_~ It's the protocol here

Discord: SierratheSharkDoge#2054
Tif + Jo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madame Butterfly » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:20 pm

I'm pretty sure "timewasting n00b" is not the user's actual name ;) That would be too perfect...
Madame Butterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JadeiteWren » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:24 pm

ShadowRose17 wrote:.. Please don't bring that situation back up. Everyone got so railed up, and both parties where happy. So it really was nothing to be riled up about. Can we please not turn the Trade rant thread into drama city by bringing up something that is over and done? =\

It's not turning into a drama city. :| They were discussing the girl who traded her UR Banana. This is a thread to talk about trades, they don't have to be your own.
I know who has the girl's banana pet and actually it seemed she got a lot of pets. She got some uncommons ranging back to 08 [She has 22 pets in a group labeled uncommon, all from the same person].
She got some rares dating back to the advent, CS birthday, easter hunt [6 pets in a group labeled rare].
Some halloween pets and a purple toxic, joker, etc [One group says trading for good offers, another says auction, and another says halloween pets.]
I'd say she got about maybe 40+ pets for the banana which to most newbies looks good. I think she could of got some more older/rarer pets but w/e. x_x
Anyways...
I got a trade today with someone who offered me...
Orange dog, caramel dalmation, gray white sheep dog, black white horse, autumn horse, red splatter horse, multiple eye spider, yin yang pps, non glowing yin yang x2, pps music dog, brown white butterfly wolf x2, brown roan x2, red halloween flop ear, clock work pup, 2 desert horses, one rat with the face on it's side, and 6 warrior cats.
They wanted my gray dragon, red eyed zombie horse, and blue grinning pup. They didn't even my rules since they didn't type in the code word. I can't remeber what they said though >_<
Another person wanted to trade my gray dragon for there 08 camo dog. x.x I still have like 7 camos of them in trades. I don't need another.
|| I used to be xX-Callisto-Xx, Jaded Avaritia, and Jaedeite. ||
JadeiteWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jimmy » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:31 pm

I agree, Celestial.
This is the first I've heard of it, and while she mightn't have gotten as many pets as she could have for it, as long as she's happy with what she traded for no one else should worry about it.

blushingivory wrote:I'm pretty sure "timewasting n00b" is not the user's actual name ;) That would be too perfect...

Yeah xD
Don't worry guys, it's not their actual username.
Last edited by Jimmy on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madame Butterfly » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:32 pm

Word to the wise: sending a trade with only the message "your pet's ROCK!" makes me think "n00b".
Halloween dark bwolf for four pets; two common doggies, blue sortoxic, and malk's uncommon dog from last month. To bad for the user that I don't want any of those pets. I'm not sure if the trade was fair or not, but I really don't feel like giving the bwolf alway so it's a "no".
Madame Butterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acciobadger » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Jimmy wrote:I agree, Celestial.
This is the first I've heard of it, and while she mightn't have gotten as many pets as she could have for it, as long as she's happy with what she traded for no one else should worry about it.

blushingivory wrote:I'm pretty sure "timewasting n00b" is not the user's actual name ;) That would be too perfect...

Yeah xD
Don't worry guys, it's not their actual username.

On their side, you can see their username on the pet images? Or is that not it? :?
Hello~
If you play FlightRising, all of my pet groups are open to trade for FR currency.
c:

acciobadger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madame Butterfly » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:35 pm

Ooh Kia's right. I didn't catch that ^^
Madame Butterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acciobadger » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:36 pm

blushingivory wrote:Ooh Kia's right. I didn't catch that ^^

Yup. I figured timewasting n00b was too perfect a username. XD
Hello~
c:

acciobadger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me