Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby pokemoncat » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:16 am

Lunabelle wrote:
Some n00b PM'd me about my black advent.

Okay, they were offering a few Jans and a November, but allow me to get this straight

If it's not in trades, it ain't for trade

I only let people go in my "not for trade" group if they got permissionnn.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
pokemoncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dozy » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:19 am

I only let them do it if they are offering a sunback. 'Nuff said
Hi, I'm Elle!
{she/her - adult - ifsp}

I pop on a few times a year. Please be patient with me.

Always looking for trades that include PPS dogs - I collect them

Trading Thread || Offsite Trades

♥️
dozy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tif + Jo » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:04 am

The nerve of some people...

I'm an older member returning to CS on a short hiatus and I've got my Julys and what not back from a dear friend who was holding them for me. In doing so however, people look at my 'join' date, assume I'm just some lucky nubcaek and offer on my dear pets.

One of them that I was pretty miffed about was the following:

Them: Newborns and an onslaught of warrior cats and older 2nd gens (Around 70-90 pets on their side, mainly cats and 2nd gens)

My side: All Julys and Augusts

Their message: Okay, this is a pretty fair trade. I'm giving you 50+ pets which you're lucky enough to even have because you're new here. So all these pets for what, a handful of dogs? I'd accept if I were you

My message: Sure I'll accept... if I had not been active on CS once before. Shame on you for trying to scam me, Hope you'll see this on the rants~ Buh bai~

~DarkenedGlory~

Oh the nerve.... =_= That person has a ton of julys and what not... Shame on them D<

Discord: SierratheSharkDoge#2054
Tif + Jo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiveForever » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:18 am

~DarkenedGlory~ wrote:The nerve of some people...

I'm an older member returning to CS on a short hiatus and I've got my Julys and what not back from a dear friend who was holding them for me. In doing so however, people look at my 'join' date, assume I'm just some lucky nubcaek and offer on my dear pets.

Them: Newborns and an onslaught of warrior cats and older 2nd gens (Around 70-90 pets on their side, mainly cats and 2nd gens)

Their message: Okay, this is a pretty fair trade. I'm giving you 50+ pets which you're lucky enough to even have because you're new here. So all these pets for what, a handful of dogs? I'd accept if I were you

My message: Sure I'll accept... if I had not been active on CS once before. Shame on you for trying to scam me, Hope you'll see this on the rants~ Buh bai~

~DarkenedGlory~

Oh the nerve.... =_= That person has a ton of julys and what not... Shame on them D<

*sighs* :roll:

It's obvious you've been on before, I wish people would leave newbies alone.. Sometimes >.>
Image Image

LiveForever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdmassacre » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:25 am

~DarkenedGlory~

I'd think that person was trying to help. *Feels bad for that user* :?
ImageImageImageImage
birdmassacre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Svaler » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:27 am

@Bopertop: How could such a trade help Glory, even if they happened to be new? If he was a newb, he'd be scammed, as that is a very unfair trade, and as an older user, he's insulted.

Trading ALL items for pets.
Seriously. If I have an item, send a trade for it.
Svaler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tif + Jo » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:28 am

bopertop wrote:

@Svaler: I is a she =3

~DarkenedGlory~

I'd think otherwise. Out of all the pets I do have, they chose the ones with the most trade value. The pets they offered were 18 newborns from this month and the rest were all common cats/2nd gens.

@Svaler: I is a she ;3

Discord: SierratheSharkDoge#2054
Tif + Jo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdmassacre » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:31 am

~DarkenedGlory~ wrote:
bopertop wrote:

@Svaler: I is a she =3

~DarkenedGlory~

I'd think otherwise. Out of all the pets I do have, they chose the ones with the most trade value. The pets they offered were 18 newborns from this month and the rest were all common cats/2nd gens.

@Svaler: I is a she ;3

I get it now.
ImageImageImageImage
birdmassacre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Bacon » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:31 pm

I am really getting sick of this...is it because one time I was nice and gave away tons of free pets?? I don't know but why on earth do so many people send me trades where I want one of their pets and they want like literally 20-50 of mine for that one pet...they also want like ALL my duplicate pets I am trading for instance if I have two glowing yin yang dogs they want BOTH....Like what the heck people...God it ticks me off...it makes me sad to, because this is ALWAYS the case with my trades...I never get fair trades...MAYBE once in awhile MAYBE... :cry: :roll: :evil: :(
General Bacon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☼ Graceful Aurora ☼ » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:49 pm

~DarkenedGlory~

I would report this person to Tess and Nick for scamming. The fact that they're targeting new people is also another strike against them. I don't know if CS has an official policy against scamming or not but if something like that had happened to me when I was new and I accepted, only to find out later I'd been scammed? I'd probably quit the site.

If there isn't already there should be a rule against scams, just like there is against begging and other offenses (although those are often broken). Especially ones like this where an older member is targeting a newer one then making them feel guilty and stupid if they don't want to accept. Things like that really tick me off.

*deep breath*

I feel better now :D
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
“Only if we understand, can we care. Only if we care, we will help. Only if we help, we shall be saved.” - Jane Goodall
---Image Image Image Image Image---
☼ Graceful Aurora ☼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me