GH Litter & Salmon Festival Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter & Salmon Festival Discussion Thread

Postby arabella !! » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:05 am

Kyar wrote:Hi all! I just wanted to pop in and first of all say that Cel's cat is amazing and I'm so excited to see it grown!

I have also now updated my giveaway post with Sector 2 giveaways! Make sure to check it out!

Aw, it would be nice to enter the dressup one but I'll be on mobile 'till the 30th so that would be frustrating to do. ;^;

@Moon I saw you enter Aliria in the giveaway and I thought that was very thoughtful of you! c:

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acatalepsy » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:53 am

@smofir. Aw thank you c: I hope there are more of these T.B.H. because there are a lot of people I want to nominate ugh

Kyar wrote:Hi all! I just wanted to pop in and first of all say that Cel's cat is amazing and I'm so excited to see it grown!

I have also now updated my giveaway post with Sector 2 giveaways! Make sure to check it out!

Thank ya! Whoo
you can call me acata or acaxxxxxpreviously Moona_ (also go by Moona and Moon)
Avi by Tsukoyami on DragCave

Discuss March 2021 here!
Help/Suggestions board here and FAQ here!

2021 Trade Fodder group here

Current Adopts: March 2021

Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image Image
acatalepsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentPendergast » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:02 pm

alien/ day 6 kitten :D
AgentPendergast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .winter » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:04 pm

AgentPendergast wrote:Image

Oh my god look at unique this one is!! I love the little antenaes!! Ah! :D

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──
__∘°∘♡ that's the pony way ∘°∘♡
__♡ click here for nostalgia ♡

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

hello! I'm winter, welcome to my little part of
chicken smoothie! I am a disabled female,
a husky mama, and I'm a girlfriend ♥︎

I love my little pony! I specifically collect
G3. I have been collecting for 10 years!
I have over 400 ponies, and my favorites
are sweetberry, sunny daze, & starcatcher ♥︎

I am autistic & have adhd, and my little pony
has been a true gift to my life and has healed
my inner child immensely ♥︎ don't ever be
afraid to be yourself! c: you are unique! ♥︎

.winter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolven Girl » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:05 pm

@Simon, your cat looks awesome
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scyfir » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:05 pm

holy guacamole :shock: that turned out unexpected...but super cool! :D second place, after the Celo-kitty :D :mrgreen:
Scyfir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 1Bela » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:06 pm

.winter wrote:

Oh my god look at unique this one is!! I love the little antenaes!! Ah! :D

Same!! And the eye on its back <<<<<333333
1Bela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:07 pm

A Few Years Later

Elliot gets out of bed and heads to work. The sun was setting, just in time for Elliot to start his day. He functions on a flipped schedule because the sky is more visible at night.

Elliot walks down the street because the lab was just walking distance. The town is less crowded than during light hours but a few cats walk around. By now he was used to the stares and glares from all the other cats.

Something happened to Elliot that night. Something…unexplainable. His parents found him worried sick the next morning and took him to the hospital. Some unknown force had zapped him and all of Elliot’s kitten DNA was altered. At first everything seemed normal but then…he began to look…different.

Year after year he continued to change. He grew fins, antenna that curiously resembled his headband, and emitted the same glow as the rock with the symbols.

Ever since that night everyone has treated Elliot as a freak but he hardly minds. Finally, the world has evidence of life beyond earth. And he was living proof of that.

Elliot walks into the lab. Papers with symbols cover his desk along with maps of space and of course, the mysterious rock he found as a boy. He picks up the rock and walks up to the roof of the building.

He sighs peacefully, looking up at the glorious view of twinkling stars. Elliot knew it was is his mission to find whoever sent this rock. It was his destiny.

Elliot looks at the stars again... and for a second... he could swear he saw one of them glow pink.

--

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I was super nervous to see if you would like him c:
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:10 pm

Simon wrote:

A Few Years Later

Elliot gets out of bed and heads to work. The sun was setting, just in time for Elliot to start his day. He functions on a flipped schedule because the sky is more visible at night.

Elliot walks down the street because the lab was just walking distance. The town is less crowded than during light hours but a few cats walk around. By now he was used to the stares and glares from all the other cats.

Something happened to Elliot that night. Something…unexplainable. His parents found him worried sick the next morning and took him to the hospital. Some unknown force had zapped him and all of Elliot’s kitten DNA was altered. At first everything seemed normal but then…he began to look…different.

Year after year he continued to change. He grew fins, antenna that curiously resembled his headband, and emitted the same glow as the rock with the symbols.

Ever since that night everyone has treated Elliot as a freak but he hardly minds. Finally, the world has evidence of life beyond earth. And he was living proof of that.

Elliot walks into the lab. Papers with symbols cover his desk along with maps of space and of course, the mysterious rock he found as a boy. He picks up the rock and walks up to the roof of the building.

He sighs peacefully, looking up at the glorious view of twinkling stars. Elliot knew it was is his mission to find whoever sent this rock. It was his destiny.

Elliot looks at the stars again... and for a second... he could swear he saw one of them glow pink.

--

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I was super nervous to see if you would like him c:

I love it <3 I actually started hoarding your kitty in it's teen stage cause it reminded me of my dad and I'm not disappointed at the grown outcome <3 It's beautiful, very unique :3
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:11 pm

Simon wrote:

A Few Years Later

--

Great story! I love your cat! It's so awesome and unique :D

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery