Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Drucilla » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:24 am

GallopWithMe wrote:
hermine wrote:guess what? I just got a trade from a person:

they offered me a common BHA horse, a common paint splat horse (the pink and green one) and the rainbow happy brithday tess item. they wanted?

My store drink me and eat me dogs (which i worked VERY hard to get), my halloween cat (the only one i had) the cake slice item, a small ghost item and a candy bat from the halloween bat set. ALL of these pets were in personal groups which i LOCKED (i just double-checked)
:? i dont get how people can make offers for pets in locked groups :?

the message:
Tis is very vry lovli p3ts!! <3

i loled about the three in "p3ts"
:lol:

*Sniggers at chatspeak* Tis is very vry lovli p3ts! How n00b-ish can you get with the offer too?

lol, that is some nice chatspeak :lol:

Everything I own is for trade for Aywas pets/currency. Message me there for more info! My account, MommyDru
Drucilla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnochianGhost » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:29 am

Ok I'm totally pissed right now. :x

I've worked hard to get on and get every pet I can so that I may some day have them all and I was just looking through my pets and found that even though I said "DO NOT ASK FOR PETS NOT IN MY TRADES GROUPS" people STILL have, now I'm missing half the November 08s and some January most likely more than that because they sent me trades offering for them in there and I didn't have the time or patience to look through and make sure all were in my trade group.

I'm checking from now on and anybody who ever does that again is going to be BANNED from trading with me. I'm very pissed that my hard work just went down the drain, I'm about to quit chickensmoothie right now. The only reason I'm here is to try to get all the pets and I can't even do that now. :x

Really people. Everybody who adds rules to their threads do so for a reason. FOLLOW THEM! :roll:
♡ Pet Spotlight ♡
♡ Art Spotlight ♡
Call me Ghost.
She/he pronouns.

THIGDAAo3

ImageImage
EnochianGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastry » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:53 am

horselover2468 wrote:Ok I'm totally pissed right now. :x

I've worked hard to get on and get every pet I can so that I may some day have them all and I was just looking through my pets and found that even though I said "DO NOT ASK FOR PETS NOT IN MY TRADES GROUPS" people STILL have, now I'm missing half the November 08s and some January most likely more than that because they sent me trades offering for them in there and I didn't have the time or patience to look through and make sure all were in my trade group.

I'm checking from now on and anybody who ever does that again is going to be BANNED from trading with me. I'm very pissed that my hard work just went down the drain, I'm about to quit chickensmoothie right now. The only reason I'm here is to try to get all the pets and I can't even do that now. :x

Really people. Everybody who adds rules to their threads do so for a reason. FOLLOW THEM! :roll:

You can always lock the groups that are your trade groups.
That way you don't have to worry about checking. They won't be able to offer on pets that are in a locked group.
ImageImage
Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image

ImageImage
Pastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Svaler » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:21 am

You don't have to accept said trades either, Horselover.

Trading ALL items for pets.
Seriously. If I have an item, send a trade for it.
Svaler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riley.∞ » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:39 am

KariCross wrote:This has got to be one of the funniest threds, I read through and a 13 year old unable to spell call? Seriously, I was a terrible speller when I was young, I had trouble remebering words and how they were put together but I read so many books I worked out most of it myself. My english teacher last year told me about how grade nines in their essays would spell in chat speak. They would u for you and r for are, stuff like that. What is happening to the english language!

Oh goodness I hate to chatspeak even in texting but all my friends do and its so awkward they text me:
"Hey wat u at wat is r hmwrk i 4gt 2 ryt it in ma diry"
I text back
"Oh heeeey! Just watching television, you? Em I think it was maths but I don't know (: "

So I am only 12 and never liked chatspeak & people are using it in exams / essays? :/ So awkward the English Language is messed up ):
been on hiatus for ages. back for a bit.

i have numerous very rares from 2008 i'm willing to trade if good offers come my way, or just suggestions if you have pets i might want. :]

except this gorgeous girl :]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
riley.∞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnochianGhost » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:58 am

I accept the trades becuase they were good ones. I just THOUGHT I had thos pets were for trade but I didnt.

and easier said than done. I have SOOO many groups that it would take HOURS to change them all. I dont have that much time one my hands, sorry.
♡ Pet Spotlight ♡
♡ Art Spotlight ♡
Call me Ghost.
She/he pronouns.

THIGDAAo3

ImageImage
EnochianGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shy Fawn » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 am

Ok here you go;
Someone sent me a trade for my Green Malk Dragon. I know it isn't extremly rare, but it isn't common either. They offered me two newborns from this month! Rediculous! So I cancled it and KINDLY said, "I'm sorry but this isn't really fair." They sent me a message back, and said "YoU r sO MEAN!" Don't people understand fairness? Plus it isn't like I was mean I just said, "I'm sorry but this isn't really fair." Good grief!

They call me Fawn...
Pray for Haiti!
My B-day is Febuary 3rd! I'll be 19!

ImageImage
Shy Fawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dozy » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:13 am

I have an adoption group. I HATE when people assume they can have pets.

This was in my adoption center

What? Anyhoo

Cancel: No it's not.

Don't *assume* you can have this pet, because it's for free. It's called Manners. Try it
Hi, I'm Elle!
{she/her - adult - ifsp}

I pop on a few times a year. Please be patient with me.

Always looking for trades that include PPS dogs - I collect them

Trading Thread || Offsite Trades

♥️
dozy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delete. » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:49 am

So I am only 12 and never liked chatspeak & people are using it in exams / essays? :/ So awkward the English Language is messed up ):

... Not only the English Language is messed up.
You should hear our 'AWESOME' German Chatspeak.
Your ears will bleed.
Delete.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnochianGhost » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:57 am

LalalaButters wrote:

... Not only the English Language is messed up.
You should hear our 'AWESOME' German Chatspeak.
Your ears will bleed.

:lol:
♡ Pet Spotlight ♡
♡ Art Spotlight ♡
Call me Ghost.
She/he pronouns.

THIGDAAo3

ImageImage
EnochianGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist