The “How much is this pet worth?” Thread!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The “How much is this pet worth?” Thread!

Postby YellowOrigami » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:45 pm

Just started playing this game again and realized I didn't know when this was from

When is it from and how much is it worth (if it has any special demand)?
along with these two bunnies too
Image and Image

thanks in advance!
YellowOrigami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nihil » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:32 am

How much would this pet be worth?

|| 🖤💚 𝔟𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔢 💚🖤
|| ꜱʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ · 𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘬
|| ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ · ᴇɴɢ/中文
|| ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ !!
|| ©
nihil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the “how much is this pet worth?” thread!

Postby RPG » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:37 am

YellowOrigami wrote:Just started playing this game again and realized I didn't know when this was from
When is it from and how much is it worth (if it has any special demand)?
along with these two bunnies too
Image and Image
thanks in advance!

the cat is from 2016 easter and the two bunnies are from 2011 easter. all worth 3 month rule, demand is up to you and your trading partner
Dubstepbacon wrote:How much would this pet be worth?

3 month rule, though could go for a little more since a lot of users are interested in pps pets/squids but that is up to you and your trading partner
RPG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:10 am

.crossfire. wrote:
Vazchu wrote:
(First off, sorry that I don't state their names, I'm not sure what any of them are called)

How much would this horse be worth? Is it simply the three-month rule?

And then the same I wonder regarding the following rats;

all of them would be worth the three month rule (i did not see any of them on the ex-list). however, I am not sure if they are on Horror's list, as I personally don't follow it.

But you may get a little under their value due to these pets being "low demand" species. I would recommend getting a second opinion in case they are on horror's list c:
Thank you very much for your input! I found horror's list and looked through it, three of the rats are in it. One of them is in the former main list, one from the former mid september and one from the former mid advent. The others are not. (:

True, I'm not really expecting much from them, perhaps only to be able to trade down or trade equally for the ones I wish for from similar months.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:13 am

how much would these four be worth individually?
which is worth the most, and which is worth the least?

Image Image Image Image
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🎀

Mia/Pastelish ♡ Any Pronouns

Just your local Magical Girl,
Who gets embarrassed easily.

💌

💖 🌸🌱
🧡 ✨🐇
💛 Sibling
💚 link/etc
💙 link/etc
💜 link/etc
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby employer » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:20 am

Does anyone know what the gold gatcha pup is worth?
why should i hire you?
employer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinobi's Lamina » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:29 am

How much would 30 of these pups be worth (2011 December uncommon)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Lights OFF

You may visit every 24 hours

Dreamie right now is the space pirate store items from this year.
I pay 1CS for any 10 pets and 1 C$ for any 25 items
Shinobi's Lamina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrinus » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:26 am

Natural Black Rat from 2008
Currently Seeking:
Cobweb Bunny
Cyrinus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenSiren » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:34 am

Hi I just got this bean from the pound. I'm not sure what he's worth.

♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁
♡☁

❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿
❀✿

"Always have hope, for it inspires those who need it the most."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
About Me!
I'm British, I sing constantly, I embrace that fact that I'm weird, I love animals, my favorites are cats/lions but I hold a special place in my heart for dogs and the faces they make when they fart.. Want to know anything else, feel free to ask, I try my best to always be nice to people.
Dreamies: Angel Cheetah, Any rare Lion, Two different black and white cats of any rarity to represent my two cats Akyna and Dreamie funnily enough.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

QueenSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:27 pm

Vazchu wrote:
.crossfire. wrote:
Vazchu wrote:
(First off, sorry that I don't state their names, I'm not sure what any of them are called)

/snip/
/snip/
/snip/

all of them would be worth the three month rule (i did not see any of them on the ex-list). however, I am not sure if they are on Horror's list, as I personally don't follow it.

But you may get a little under their value due to these pets being "low demand" species. I would recommend getting a second opinion in case they are on horror's list c:
Thank you very much for your input! I found horror's list and looked through it, three of the rats are in it. One of them is in the former main list, one from the former mid september and one from the former mid advent. The others are not. (:

True, I'm not really expecting much from them, perhaps only to be able to trade down or trade equally for the ones I wish for from similar months.

I hope you don't mind, I've snipped out a number of photos to leave the three that you've referred to in your follow up post ^^
    As a preface to this, yes, rats do often receive a label of poor demand but ultimately any reduction in the value of a pet as a product of demand is up to trading users.

✧ The Blue Rat was omg so rare for a short time [April 2019 until February 2020], at which point it returned to very rare x - purely by rarity, the rat would be a fair trade for other pets which changed rarities at the same time including the Black Skull Rat and the Pink Sorbet x x
    Successful trades for the rat suggest that it is capable of trading for its actual pet value [if treated the same as the Pink Sorbet, the sorbet trades for 0.5-0.75 nons], though the pet does generally seem to trade for less than its actual worth x [evidence for the pet is unfortunately limited]
    ✧ The White Clover Rat first turned very rare in August 2011 x - by purely rarity, the rat would be a fair swap for other pets which turned very rare at a similar time including the Fireworks PPS, PPS Cocoon, and Hollyfox Dog x x. By when the rat turned very rare compared to commonly valued MA pets [i.e. former t7 pups which turned very rare in ~March 2011] - the pet may be considered worth ~1 MA [give or take 1-2 '09 rares] x
    Unfortunately there are no successful trades with this particular rat to show what the pet generally trades for - though there are trades for its green littermate.
    ✧ The Pink Panda Rat first turned very rare in July 2010 x making it the first of its littermates to reach that rarity label - by purely rarity, the rat would be a fair swap for other pets which turned very rare at a similar time including the Rose Rat, Halloween '08 Cat, and Purple Grinner x.
    If treated as the same value as these pets [for example the Halloween '08 Cat x], the rat would be worth ~2-2.5 MAs which would coincide with the placement you mentioned in Horror's list.
    Unfortunately there are no successful trades with specifically this outcome, though there are successful trades with the other littermates - Blue Panda Rat & Orange Panda Rat - which both turned very rare within four months of the Pink outcome x.

Apologies for the length of this response, I just wanted to try and fill in some more information to the rarity/general value of these pets. ^^
mialovesbunnies wrote:how much would these four be worth individually?
which is worth the most, and which is worth the least?

Image Image Image Image

All four of these pets would be worth the three month rule.
    The rarest pet would be the Dipped Fondue Cocoon [third pet listed] as it is the oldest rare in the group, originally from Easter 2018
    The lowest value pet by rarity tag would be the Ghost Dwarf Hamster as it is the only common listed, the pet is originally from Halloween 2015
hallloween wrote:Does anyone know what the gold gatcha pup is worth?

We technically won't know what the Gold Gatcha Pup is actually worth until its rarity is revealed - the current market for the pet is fully driven by demand for an outcome that a number of people missed. It is highly unlikely that the pet would be more than a rare, though it may also be an uncommon in the end.
    Ultimately value on the part of demand would be up to trading users ^^
Shinobi's Lamina wrote:How much would 30 of these pups be worth (2011 December uncommon)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I'm going to offer a possible answer to this based on one possible version of rarity conversion.
    For this, I'm going to use: 2 uncommons = 1 rare [others may use higher amounts of uncommons, i.e. 3-4]
    Given 30 uncommons, this would be 15 2011 rares using 2:1 between rarities
Cyrinus wrote:Image

Natural Black Rat from 2008

The Natural Black Rat [Panther Rat for search function] first turned very rare in June 2011 x - by purely rarity, the rat turned rare within three months of a majority of the former T7 advent pups [many of which are commonly valued as a MA] and would be a fair swap for pets including the Grey Mini Husky and the Yin-Yang Green October x x
    By its rarity, the rat would be worth a MA [7-8 '09 rares]. Unfortunately, there are no successful trades so far shared with this rat which limits information on what the pet generally trades for beyond its rarity.
QueenSiren wrote:Hi I just got this bean from the pound. I'm not sure what he's worth.

Congrats on the pound catch! ^^
    The Candycane PPS Second Gen. first turned very rare in the 2019 rarity update x - it would be worth the three month rule or 2 '09 rares

In the case of all of the above pets, in the event it wasn't directly mentioned, any added or subtracted value on the part of demand is up to trading users. c:
|x|x|x|x|x|x|x|2.
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items