CS Rares+ Guide

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Poll 3: How would you like valuable pets to be tiered?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:15 pm

-By non value, like how the FTT does, and structured like the old list was!
29%
-I'd like to see a new way of sorting the list! (Comment your idea!)
27%
-I just want to see the results.
44%

Total votes : 160

Re: CS Rares+ Guide

Postby houndjaw » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:07 pm

I agree with @Horror's post.

|
|
|
|
|
╔═════════════════════╗
xx ѕhє/hєr | αdult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

╚═════════════════════╝
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittytalia » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:02 am

@Horror: I am sorry you see it that way. If you want to believe it isn't a community guide for the sole reason that I won't ask to lock this thread, then you may, and I genuinely respect your feelings.

I would like to clarify that, in all honesty, I knew I would get backlash when I was creating this thread, and I am not creating it for the people who are against it. I am doing it for those that need or would like to see current market values condensed in an easy-to-see place. This does not require a further name change, nor is it a personal list.

This is a community project. Because: if you are worried that demand is spiking too high for a pet, you can comment about it or vote in future polls, and things will be quickly moved around once we have some lists up.
ImageImageImage
Kittytalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:18 am

Horror never said that it’s not a community guide just because you won’t lock it.
    They stated that you don’t listen to the majority of the community and are only listening to the people that 100% agree with you.

If you’re not listening to everyone then it’s not a community guide.
    A community guide will be when you listen to everyone’s input.
    It’s simply a personal guide that others can follow if they want.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallenOrpheus » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:23 am

@Kittytalia But it clearly does need a different name. How about you put it up to a vote? If you truly believe this is a community project, then let the community vote on what they want this to be called.
If people want this to be a list that is seen as something more official, then they can vote for the current name. And if they want it to be seen as a list that's community based, then they can pick a different name.

By calling it 'CS', it's insinuating and putting emphasis on making it seem more official and CS approved.

If you truly believe this is a community project, then listen to the community. How can anyone be happy with this project if we can't trust that you'll listen to us? Because the way you're treating it is that you're the only one who can decide the major decisions such as name. For all we know, you'll do the same if as a community, we want you to change something?
Prove to us that we can trust you to consult our opinions too. Your poll is ended now, so there's space for a name change poll. And if this current name wins, then people who don't like it won't be able to say anything more on it, opening more space up for discussions over other stuff to start.

If you aren't amenable to making a poll over something that multiple people have brought up as an issue, then it's clear you don't truly see it as a community project.
FallenOrpheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ufoparty » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:36 am

It’s not a community project if the majority of the community posting doesn’t want it at all.
Image fox | they/them | adult | film major
ufoparty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:25 am

I can see we won’t change your mind about halting progress on this list even though a very large majority has voted to discontinue this before it gets any further if you look at the poll here.

Everyone has mentioned the same concerns I have with the lack of willingness to work with the majority and resolve the concerns. There has been a response yes, but no resolution. I think you definitely are hearing us like you have said, but you don’t seem to be willing to listen and work with us to solve the large amount of issues. I get it can be frustrating to have your idea hit with so much wide criticism, but a lot of us bring up the things we do because of the horrors we have experienced from the old list. I wish you would really read and understands why we have such a huge problem with this list and the fact that it seems to be just like if not worse than the old list. So many of us worked hard to get away from that list environment that watching it come back is really hard to take. It’s not that we are scared like you have stated. It’s because we are not ready to go through the same issues again.

If you really would like to make this a community project and not a personal project for a small handful of people I think it would be good for you to have an open dialogue with people about how to improve this list and actually follow through when a vast majority asks for something to be done. That is the biggest thing about running a list. You have to do as the community wishes because this isn’t your list anymore or else it would be posted on either your trade thread or elsewhere.

Suggestions to make this a better and more acceptable list by the community:
Change the name to a less official name (suggestions for names to follow)
Remove demand from the list
Listen to the community and fix the issue they point out
If you don’t like something we say, put it to a vote and follow through
Don’t include high demand pets that aren’t actually worth List placements
Don’t remove low demand pets that are worth List placements

Name suggestions:
Common Market Prices for List Trading
Market Price List
Kittytalia’s Guide to Valueable Pets

Those are just quick ideas I came up with and I am sure others have ideas too.

In all I am mainly very concerned that the majority has no voice. This was a huge issue in the old list towards the beginning of the old list. I guess I take back what I said before about not being scared. You’re right. We are scared. We are scared that we have no voice and that nothing we say matters and the community has no control over a community list.
Please really consider what we all have been saying.
Thank you
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:27 am

You definitely need to change the title of the thread, it sounds even more official now. Put your username in it so people know it's a list not intended for official use.

The best businesses and threads always acknowledge the bad and try to fix it; you're doing the opposite. Acting childish and just ignoring all our points while focusing solely on the good is making this list look like a joke.

And if anyone posts asking for a poll, don't expect to get it, because they know the votes will go bad for them. If you guys truly want to make an impact, just quit posting. Don't give input, don't bump the thread to draw more attentions to it, and wherever the OP places the pets will backfire on them to prove our point.

I also entirely agree with Horror's post. And for those of you who wanted a rarity guide(myself included), there's an absolutely lovely one here by LufikER.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittytalia » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:47 am

@The Last Raven:

I don't have much time to post at the moment, but give me a few more names and I'll set up a poll for that. I see what you mean.

I'm not looking to put my name in the guide, I'd prefer it to not be "mine"... But perhaps some along the lines of "Current CS Market" or "CS Market List" would work. I want it to be clear that it's about Chickensmoothie and that it includes a placement list of the current market's pet values c:

Do those look good? What other ideas do you have?
(I want to get a good group of names together and I'll put them all up)

Also.... @Dimi,
I have seen and commented on that thread- it shows off dates when pets have changed rarity.

EDIT: I got a great idea- rather than adding high demand rares to the list- or very rares that weren't before: What do you think of having a "rares of interest" page?
Last edited by Kittytalia on Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Kittytalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:51 am

Its obvious that its a cs list since cs wont allow such a list of a diffrebt site on here. It doesnt need to be in the title. Just "current market list" should be enough
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:59 am

SabrinaB wrote:Its obvious that its a cs list since cs wont allow such a list of a diffrebt site on here. It doesnt need to be in the title. Just "current market list" should be enough

^
Since it is in the Chicken Smoothie Discussion board it should be pretty easy to tell it is about CS so putting it in the name wouldn’t be necessary^^
The “CS” being in the title is what makes the list look so official
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──