The Rarity Trade Guide

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "The" Rarity Trade Guide // Rough Draft, **New Poll**

Postby kiwipen » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:04 pm

Sinbreaker wrote:Tomorrow I'll consider the poll's choice final. Since it will have been 1 week. This thread doesn't have the popularity that Rare's List does so not many people will be voting to begin with. The votes are also strongly leading towards every year/every pet a possibility.

If anyone has any concerns about ending it tomorrow please post!
Also, since its been questioned a lot, I am thinking the next poll should be focused on URs and Store Pets?

How can we spread the word?
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:11 pm

reygankiwi wrote:
Sinbreaker wrote:Tomorrow I'll consider the poll's choice final. Since it will have been 1 week. This thread doesn't have the popularity that Rare's List does so not many people will be voting to begin with. The votes are also strongly leading towards every year/every pet a possibility.

Also, since its been questioned a lot, I am thinking the next poll should be focused on URs and Store Pets?

By posting it in your signature, trade rules, etc :)
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil rascal » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:27 pm

Wookieinmashoo wrote:I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but has there been any re-releases of the very rare green robo rat?

I was actually just traded this re-release. No idea if it was included in previous re-releases though, I rarely see the robo rat around

Looking for WL trades!

LOLO lights off now until next year, hope you enjoyed your visit :)
lil rascal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinbreaker » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:19 pm

lil rascal wrote:
Wookieinmashoo wrote:I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but has there been any re-releases of the very rare green robo rat?

I was actually just traded this re-release. No idea if it was included in previous re-releases though, I rarely see the robo rat around

Likely because they are so new not as many are in the pool for re-adoption. But that's speculation.
As far as I am aware, the robo-rat was our last 'natural' VR? Natural as non-store/UR.
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:17 pm

@Mozzy
re: your list here, just wondering what you're trying to indicate with the 2008 pets? We didn't get rarity tags until October 2009
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzy. » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:19 pm

nickjr wrote:@Mozzy
re: your list here, just wondering what you're trying to indicate with the 2008 pets? We didn't get rarity tags until October 2009

I just listed them in months, since I don't know when they turned very rare I thought it best just to group them in the months they were released.

The list does need more work done.
moz | female | aedt | mozzy#1556
Mozzy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goostarion » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:50 am

reygankiwi wrote:

I actually wouldn’t be surprised as to what happened was the “There is one clear winner, why should I vote” point to make here.

With the rares list, at least that had two distinct different options which ended up being favourable. One is more popular than another, but still is favourable regardless. So people vote because their vote “Will actually matter” whereas here... maybe not so.
I am on mobile.
Current mood: Casually being able to talk to the country's parliament is fascinating.
Don’t you want to see a highlight?
Join your union
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndoom » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:10 am

Sinbreaker wrote:
lil rascal wrote:

Likely because they are so new not as many are in the pool for re-adoption. But that's speculation.
As far as I am aware, the robo-rat was our last 'natural' VR? Natural as non-store/UR.

thats correct! it's the first since august pps i believe, and the last since.

Xxxx
lance | they/them
───────────────────────────
it's all we need to get better!
───────────────────────────
fr | bestie | sig art credit
houndoom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stan. » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:38 am

SabrinaB wrote:
reygankiwi wrote:

By posting it in your signature, trade rules, etc :)

@Zetirian

True, hmmm. Still, I feel like more than 100 people is a pretty decent sample, considering the poll at the rares list has around 1000 votes but there I feel like more people know about that thread, not to mention that the long on-going discussions kept bumping it to the front page for hours and hours.

But hopefully, future polls will have more interaction! A lot of people seem supportive of this idea ^^
Last edited by stan. on Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinbreaker » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:44 am

Zetirian wrote:
I actually wouldn’t be surprised as to what happened was the “There is one clear winner, why should I vote” point to make here.

With the rares list, at least that had two distinct different options which ended up being favourable. One is more popular than another, but still is favourable regardless. So people vote because their vote “Will actually matter” whereas here... maybe not so.

Perhaps, but that is how voting works in real life for small events. Users can always change their vote and don't get to see the results until they vote.
With that too, someone can always make an argument as to why their choice is better and that can sway but within the last week I haven't seen much of any discussion as to why one option is better.

And not only that, this thread isn't well known even with the links everywhere. I feel incredibly fortunate to even have 100 votes. If this thread gets a larger following and the later groups feel like this poll doesn't represent the feeling they have anymore, we can always repoll.

Either way, these are early polls. Later arrangements can be made to suit people. For those who want a cap, we could possibly divide the list into groups (like advent/Sep/Main) for easy reading. And users can decide not to user the lower groups if they want.

And if URs/Store pets don't get added then the cut off should pretty much exist since we dont have hardly any VR+ after 2012
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me