CS Items Guide - Help update values - Medieval Faire Tokens

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: CS Items Guide - Help update values - Store Scarves

Postby ElementalInsanity » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:01 am

Low mainlist is sort of vague. On the rares list itself there is no separation of what is considered low mainlist specifically and I personally think over pink balloon is a bit much.
So maybe range of low tier mainlist to pink balloon?
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinpai » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:04 am

I would be fine with that range personally
sinpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:10 am

Obsidian. wrote:
I would be fine with that range personally

I agree as well. This range suits the set enough to capture its rarity and also doesn’t feed demand too much.
🎊 You have collected every item from 2008, 2010-2024! 🎉
🎊 You've collected at least 14000 different items! 🎉

Image Image Image
✨🎊✨ You have collected every pet ever released!! ✨🎉✨
🎊 You've collected at least 15000 different pets! 🎉
Jacob

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LLHBBB » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:43 am

When it comes to items it was my understanding there isn't a way to determine how many there actually are since they don't have individual ID numbers. If this is incorrect then I apologize. This is why I'm not sure how they can be going for to much if we don't have any accurate numbers on complete sets available. These like store pets will never be released again and all store pets from '10 are on the list as well. I also have no idea what they cost when they were available and how long they were available which also would make an impact. Does anyone know what they originally cost and if they were sold individually only or if there was an option to buy them as a complete set? Sorry if this doesn't make sense as it's hard for me to express what I'm trying to ask it seems.

I agree with the mid advent to low Sept list for individual scarves but would like some more info before saying what I feel the complete set should go for and any answers to my above questions would help that. Thank you.
also have and Eldemore account with the same user name. As well as a FR account with the same name.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erythro » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:46 am

LLHBBB wrote:When it comes to items it was my understanding there isn't a way to determine how many there actually are since they don't have individual ID numbers. If this is incorrect then I apologize. This is why I'm not sure how they can be going for to much if we don't have any accurate numbers on complete sets available. These like store pets will never be released again and all store pets from '10 are on the list as well. I also have no idea what they cost when they were available and how long they were available which also would make an impact. Does anyone know what they originally cost and if they were sold individually only or if there was an option to buy them as a complete set? Sorry if this doesn't make sense as it's hard for me to express what I'm trying to ask it seems.

I agree with the mid advent to low Sept list for individual scarves but would like some more info before saying what I feel the complete set should go for and any answers to my above questions would help that. Thank you.

I don't remember cost but they were individual with no option for a set. They were available during the 2010 Advent and left after the advent was over iirc. If that's true, they were available for a less amount of time than store pets and since users were not focused on item collections at the time, it is very likely a much smaller number were purchased.

Personally, I have always valued them at a minimum of a t7 advent each with about a max of 2-3 t7s. However, that is my personal opinion and agree with the tiers ElementalistInsanity suggested above.
Erythro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LLHBBB » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:59 am

Erythro wrote:
LLHBBB wrote:When it comes to items it was my understanding there isn't a way to determine how many there actually are since they don't have individual ID numbers. If this is incorrect then I apologize. This is why I'm not sure how they can be going for to much if we don't have any accurate numbers on complete sets available. These like store pets will never be released again and all store pets from '10 are on the list as well. I also have no idea what they cost when they were available and how long they were available which also would make an impact. Does anyone know what they originally cost and if they were sold individually only or if there was an option to buy them as a complete set? Sorry if this doesn't make sense as it's hard for me to express what I'm trying to ask it seems.

I don't remember cost but they were individual with no option for a set. They were available during the 2010 Advent and left after the advent was over iirc. If that's true, they were available for a less amount of time than store pets and since users were not focused on item collections at the time, it is very likely a much smaller number were purchased.

Personally, I have always valued them at a minimum of a t7 advent each with about a max of 2-3 t7s. However, that is my personal opinion and agree with the tiers ElementalistInsanity suggested above.

Thank you for responding. I wasn't around at the time so had no idea. Based on that information these came out about the same time as the Marionette Dog & Clockwork Bunny but most likely a lot less of them were purchased. I feel 7 store items that were sold individually and not as a complete set should be valued higher. I really don't think lucky333123 is off with a non balloon option. I was offered a UR Aussie over a year ago which I didn't accept but do feel that was an overly high offer.
also have and Eldemore account with the same user name. As well as a FR account with the same name.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:41 am

I found it!
They were only 5 C$ each

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=315759&p=7502840&hilit=december+2010+scarves#p7502840
Warning, many images, you may want to let the page load before scrolling down, or use control+f to find it
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LLHBBB » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:29 pm

SabrinaB wrote:I found it!
They were only 5 C$ each

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=315759&p=7502840&hilit=december+2010+scarves#p7502840
Warning, many images, you may want to let the page load before scrolling down, or use control+f to find it

That does change things for me. Thanks for finding this. So the whole set could have been bought for less then the store pet from the same time so going for a low main list - pink balloon does seem more reasonable. Thank you again for the information and this might also help others get a better perspective as well.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:06 pm

It was cheaper, but as mentioned above, items were much less popular. I joined in 2011 so i cant speak for 2010, but as far as i know the items really became popular since the item archive came out.
Till then, people werent saving tokens as much as now, buying all store items for the sake of a complete collection etc.
They just got what they liked, not caring for whar was missing
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:36 pm

LLHBBB wrote:
SabrinaB wrote:I found it!
They were only 5 C$ each

That does change things for me. Thanks for finding this. So the whole set could have been bought for less then the store pet from the same time so going for a low main list - pink balloon does seem more reasonable. Thank you again for the information and this might also help others get a better perspective as well.

I agree that this does change my prospective somewhat too, but by too much. I do agree that people did not really get interested in items until after the item archive, so I suspect the number of scarves still in active accounts is pretty small. I joined in '11, so maybe a few users that were around in '10 could give their thoughts. I feel like store pets were more popular than store items.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌