Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby EnteHühnchen » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:47 am

Tess wrote:that user is no longer with us... :)

Kat I gave you her cerberus, drink me and eat me dogs

xx

Irony at its finest xD
Had a bad day? Need a laugh? Visit these sites: Not Always Right & Computer Stupidities
DisabledLlama wrote:Guinea Pig is my main occupation.
Libertas wrote:Revenge! :P
ImageImageImageImage
EnteHühnchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight_Shadow18450 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:54 am

Ooo, it was THAT person... there was trouble with them in the trade forums earlier too.....

Ugh...PM's... this person also asked for a pet in a special group called 'For a galaxy only'...

Them: You have some pets in your 'dogs' group that i would really like will you please put them up for trade. :?
Me: No. Only the pets in my trade groups are up for trade. I had to work hard to get those pets.
Them: :lol: 'work hard' you got half of your pets FREE from _____ :lol: I know becuse i did to
Me: I didn't get half of them from ___. But others I didn't get from ___ I did have to work hard for, trading other rares (Such as the Kiss PPS)
Them: i will give you a good trade for them i'am not saying for free
Me: No. Like I said, I had to work hard for a lot of them.
Them: fine. :evil:
Any ideas for a good reply?
Midnight_Shadow18450

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnteHühnchen » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:56 am

Midnight_Shadow18450 wrote:Ugh...PM's... this person also asked for a pet in a special group called 'For a galaxy only'...

Them: You have some pets in your 'dogs' group that i would really like will you please put them up for trade. :?
Me: No. Only the pets in my trade groups are up for trade. I had to work hard to get those pets.
Them: :lol: 'work hard' you got half of your pets FREE from _____ :lol: I know becuse i did to
Me: I didn't get half of them from ___. But others I didn't get from ___ I did have to work hard for, trading other rares (Such as the Kiss PPS)

What a great (or accurate) representation of your face...

Not that great but meh...
Had a bad day? Need a laugh? Visit these sites: Not Always Right & Computer Stupidities
DisabledLlama wrote:Guinea Pig is my main occupation.
Libertas wrote:Revenge! :P
ImageImageImageImage
EnteHühnchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby answrs » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:59 am

Oh. My. God.
(click for whole image)

Let me explain rules broken here...
-Zodiac and Rhea are in the NO TOUCHIE group, which I swore I blocked.
-Nothing offered on their side.
-She apparently seems to miss ALL OF MY TRADE GROUPS, and instead offers only on pets in my regular groups. Most of the ones she wants are even in there! God, What's Wrong With Them?!?

4 hours of sleep last night and I wake up to this. DX Now excuse me while I go explode.
Last edited by answrs on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
After 11 years of seeking, I finally obtained my all-time dream on October 1, 2020 ;w;

answrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:03 pm

Midnight_Shadow18450 wrote:Ooo, it was THAT person... there was trouble with them in the trade forums earlier too.....

Ugh...PM's... this person also asked for a pet in a special group called 'For a galaxy only'...

A simple "Alrighty. :D "
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelseyk721 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:29 pm

Kat wrote:The person I was previously talking about sent me another message after I had told them about the report. The large blank places are where I had to edit out inappropriate words.
I sent a report to Sorren.

Hehe, they deserved what they got >:)
Go Tess!
I hope you enjoy your new pets Kat
My Purrfect Pet from CS right now :)
kelseyk721

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JadeiteWren » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:33 pm

I've gotten some crazy trades from hoarders -_-
There was one person who wanted Image and said "You got 2 of these, u don need both can I have tis 1?" and offered nothing.

There is one trade where someone offered me a few months ago [going by the current rarity setting]...
They offered some birthday pets but mostly gen 2s and that months pets/last months
27 very commons
21 commons
39 uncommons [which 15 were nick toxics and, 2 mice, 1 fish, 1 gen 2, 3 birthday dogs, a malk spider, and the rest current month pets]
0 rares

and wanted pets that were from Oct 08 to Valentines 09
1 very common
6 commons
63 uncommons
2 rares [Both advents]

And they said 'I think I added too much... But I think this is a fair trade!"
|| I used to be xX-Callisto-Xx, Jaded Avaritia, and Jaedeite. ||
JadeiteWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Svaler » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Wow, what goes around comes around. That's perfectly awesome, Tess.

Jadewolf: The Rarity meter can be rather misleading, I think. An October 08 is listed as "Uncommon", but an outcome for a butterfly wolf from just last month is also listed as "Uncommon". It can give newbs the wrong idea.

Trading ALL items for pets.
Seriously. If I have an item, send a trade for it.
Svaler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Gorgon » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:27 pm

Svaler wrote:Wow, what goes around comes around. That's perfectly awesome, Tess.

Jadewolf: The Rarity meter can be rather misleading, I think. An October 08 is listed as "Uncommon", but an outcome for a butterfly wolf from just last month is also listed as "Uncommon". It can give newbs the wrong idea.

On a scale of 1-10 would probably be more accurate. Oh well, at least there's less trades with a 2nd-gen for a moonswirl, right?

By the way, I love your avatar. I have no clue who that is, but it's so cute!

Luckily, I haven't had many bad trades lately with the exception of one last week: a TON of pets, all of which I already have (and multiples of), all either common or very common, for some rats. They had hardly any pets for trade, all of which I had. I felt kind of bad canceling, but it was totally unfair.
Space Gorgon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JadeiteWren » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Svaler wrote:Wow, what goes around comes around. That's perfectly awesome, Tess.

I know it can be misleading but the person made the trade way before the rarity meter.
And I was using it as a reference since if I screenied the trade I'd have like 6 screenies. So I counted the rarity listings just to show how crazy there trade was.
>.< Some of the pets they wanted weren't even in my trade group. XD
|| I used to be xX-Callisto-Xx, Jaded Avaritia, and Jaedeite. ||
JadeiteWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me