Recent Rarity Change List [January Update in progress!!]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Recent Rarity Change List/Discussion

Postby knitte » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:16 pm

The rats won't be uncommon or even common I believe. I expect them to become very common, since all in all I have found almost 50 rats -.-
Same with the cats.
hey there! i'm knitte,
but you can call me jenny or jennifer
if you want to.

weird german girl that is happy about any friendly
contact because she has like none in real life.
so yeah feel free to talk to me if you want to,
about random stuff, video games, animes, crushes
or whatever.
i think i'm a good listener. not the brightest
one, i guess, but i try.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
knitte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hekomi » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:18 pm

I don't see anything except maybe those lions going rare, to be quite frank.
*Do not PM me for CS help. Send a ticket instead.*

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
I have received 53 gifts.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Hekomi & Jeweled wrote:I don't see anything except maybe those lions going rare, to be quite frank.

I agree, and possibly the new Butterfly Wolves, but I think everything else will be common-uncommon.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarvia » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Tinker123 wrote:The rats won't be uncommon or even common I believe. I expect them to become very common, since all in all I have found almost 50 rats -.-

I think so too, the rats will end up very common.
I found lot of rats (especially the dark ones) and when I asked for them in the swapthread there were people who were able to offer me 60 rats at once. And that's a few days ago. o.o
And as there are only 2 and 3 outcomes it's not like the variablity would make the outcomes rarer...

For the cats I would say common. They were a little bit rarer that the rats I would say but I do not see them as uncommon.

The horses will be common I guess, on easter everybody got 2 horses with one outcome and they became common, now we got up to 12 horses with 2 outcomes so it will be pretty much the same. I do not know how many people bought them but I would guess a lot of people did get at least a pair when they were new, just to check out what they will look like.

The butterflywolf-dogs will also not be that rare. They are very cute and I saw lots of hoards of these... I would guess uncommon for those. They are like the pink butterflybunny from easter. ^^

For the lions I would say rare. They came pretty late and you had to collect a new item for them (the meat). And I felt like the meat isn't that easy to get. >.> And some people are having trouble with the 4 wood per set. ^^

What else did we have? Oh, the butterflywolf-knights. I would guess uncommon there too. They didn't came that late and I felt that the items we needed there weren't that rare. I would guess everyone who was online the last days for more that 1, 2 hours had a few spares of the items and could buy them.

Burn dog? Hm, that's hard. They were hard to get at the beginning but most people managed to get at least one till now, all people I know have 3 or more of those. So I would say they miss the rare and will become uncommon.
Click here to see all my user-made adoptables.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scarvia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Scarvia wrote:
Tinker123 wrote:The rats won't be uncommon or even common I believe. I expect them to become very common, since all in all I have found almost 50 rats -.-

I think so too, the rats will end up very common.
I found lot of rats (especially the dark ones) and when I asked for them in the swapthread there were people who were able to offer me 60 rats at once. And that's a few days ago. o.o
And as there are only 2 and 3 outcomes it's not like the variablity would make the outcomes rarer...

For the cats I would say common. They were a little bit rarer that the rats I would say but I do not see them as uncommon.

The horses will be common I guess, on easter everybody got 2 horses with one outcome and they became common, now we got up to 12 horses with 2 outcomes so it will be pretty much the same. I do not know how many people bought them but I would guess a lot of people did get at least a pair when they were new, just to check out what they will look like.

The butterflywolf-dogs will also not be that rare. They are very cute and I saw lots of hoards of these... I would guess uncommon for those. They are like the pink butterflybunny from easter. ^^

For the lions I would say rare. They came pretty late and you had to collect a new item for them (the meat). And I felt like the meat isn't that easy to get. >.> And some people are having trouble with the 4 wood per set. ^^

What else did we have? Oh, the butterflywolf-knights. I would guess uncommon there too. They didn't came that late and I felt that the items we needed there weren't that rare. I would guess everyone who was online the last days for more that 1, 2 hours had a few spares of the items and could buy them.

Burn dog? Hm, that's hard. They were hard to get at the beginning but most people managed to get at least one till now, all people I know have 3 or more of those. So I would say they miss the rare and will become uncommon.

I agree with you Scarvia. That's pretty much what I expect of the faire pets =3

And the royal cat and dog families will most likely be uncommon. They're not too hard to get after 3 weeks^^
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sagaline » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Scarvia wrote:For the cats I would say common. They were a little bit rarer that the rats I would say but I do not see them as uncommon.

The dragon outcome of the cats seems a little less common than the others, I'm thinking maybe that one uncommon and the other two common?

Scarvia wrote:The horses will be common I guess, on easter everybody got 2 horses with one outcome and they became common, now we got up to 12 horses with 2 outcomes so it will be pretty much the same. I do not know how many people bought them but I would guess a lot of people did get at least a pair when they were new, just to check out what they will look like.

I don't know how many people got, but since a lot of people were complaining about only getting roses and berries for a while I'm thinking lots of people hit the limit on those, so common or very common would be my guess.

Scarvia wrote:For the lions I would say rare. They came pretty late and you had to collect a new item for them (the meat). And I felt like the meat isn't that easy to get. >.> And some people are having trouble with the 4 wood per set. ^^

I checked the hunter's items just now and he had about 12000 maps turned in. I have no idea which way that leans with rarity though.

Scarvia wrote:What else did we have? Oh, the butterflywolf-knights. I would guess uncommon there too. They didn't came that late and I felt that the items we needed there weren't that rare. I would guess everyone who was online the last days for more that 1, 2 hours had a few spares of the items and could buy them.

Is is just me or is the black-red one of those less common than the others? I think I only got something like 4 out of all mine (22-23 something? I don't remember.)

But I hope the rarity updates soon, my unknown rarity trade group is overflowing with pets.
UR Cinnabun UFA

I'm Sagaline on Flight Rising as well. If you can't find me here I might be over there.
Sagaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Yea, the yellow BW knights seemed much more common than the red. I'd say, if I had to guess based on my own experience: yellow, blue, green, red (common -> uncommon).
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blyssful Spirit » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:58 pm

The banner is... generous when it comes to the cats and rats. xD

i am a caged b i r d
struggling to be h e a r d
the light is f a r a w a y and yet soclose
and as i fight my d e m o n s every day, i end up subdued and morose
but just at the e n d when i start to give up,
i'm saved by the d o v e who bears the golden cup
a cup that holds light and h o p e a'full
light and hope that redeems my s h a t t e r e d and dark soul
l i g h t and h o p e which sets me free
a once-caged b i r d who can finally be me
Blyssful Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarvia » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:37 pm

.: T O K I :. wrote:Yea, the yellow BW knights seemed much more common than the red. I'd say, if I had to guess based on my own experience: yellow, blue, green, red (common -> uncommon).

Funny think, I got mostly the red one together with the yellow one (3time in ten). xD
But I have no overview there, I had to trade for the green one, it was the only one I missed when I bought 7 BW knights, but as you know this means nothing... Some people got two or three owleggs a few month ago while most of us had none. :roll:

Sagaline wrote:
Scarvia wrote:For the lions I would say rare. They came pretty late and you had to collect a new item for them (the meat). And I felt like the meat isn't that easy to get. >.> And some people are having trouble with the 4 wood per set. ^^

I checked the hunter's items just now and he had about 12000 maps turned in. I have no idea which way that leans with rarity though.

Me neither. We have 177473 user but I don't know which numbers are considered rare/uncommon/etc.
If "every 14th person" (12000 sets for 177000 people) has a lionset that doesn't sound that rare to me. :| But I don't know how this is set up.

The wizard has about 21.000 Wizard tokens. Would have guessed more, in comparison to the lions. The smith has 48.000 treble berries so there are a lot more knights than BWdogs. If you consider that the probability for the single outcomes were similar (no idea if it was) there isn't that much difference. We would have 10.500 of each set of BWdogs and 12.000 of each BWknight than.

Looking at these numbers I wouldn't say the lions will be rare. ^^

And thanks, I didn't know we could just check the inventory of the medieval pets. xD
Click here to see all my user-made adoptables.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scarvia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:56 pm

I don't understand how you could trade with the blacksmith and things, and how many items they have. Mr friend told me yesterday but she didn't explain. I'm kind of confused. Can someone please help me?
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me