Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby go on » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:52 am

CapriCoon wrote:*angry* I just accidentally accepted a begging trade for an either Fiery Gatoh birthday cat or an April Fool's day cat... I forget.. I sent a message saying that she should read my rules and everythiing, but it was an acceptance message. *facepalm*

Ask the person if you could have it back. If they don't give it back, maybe you could report them or tell Nick/Tess.
go on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kaleidoscope~ » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:22 am

Wyndfyre wrote:
CapriCoon wrote:*angry* I just accidentally accepted a begging trade for an either Fiery Gatoh birthday cat or an April Fool's day cat... I forget.. I sent a message saying that she should read my rules and everythiing, but it was an acceptance message. *facepalm*

Ask the person if you could have it back. If they don't give it back, maybe you could report them or tell Nick/Tess.

I don't think that would work, because once you give someone a pet, they can do whatever they'd like with it...
~Kaleidoscope~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verd » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:47 am

Lynx7 wrote:
Wyndfyre wrote:

I don't think that would work, because once you give someone a pet, they can do whatever they'd like with it...

But your allowed to get your pet back if you accidentally accepted and they wont give it back. Thats when you can talk to Tess/Nick. Hope I helped

ImageImageImage
verd / vox / tobi
gay man - adult - autistic
trades always open

currently reading/playing:
house of leaves and mass effect
Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby letgotonight » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:51 am

Me: Bernese mountain dog, joker, drink me and eat me dogs
Them: Grey dragon

Oh yeah, that's sure fair... *uses sarcastic voice while saying that*
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Best Pixels Of The Best:
1. Image
2 . Image
3 . Image
4 . Image
5 . Image
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
letgotonight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darzie » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:03 am

Today I got this (click for big)

With this message
" hi you trade with me plese and agree "

I canceled of course.

I wish there was a way to tag items as not for trade.
darzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnteHühnchen » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:11 am

I keep getting "offers" for my Cerebus's that I'm auctioning.

The latest one's message:

if u go to my pets and then go to my babies that i love so much and go down u can have love at first sight and then if u go up u can have saphira the red dragon u can have both if i can have cerberus or if u see something else u like i might say yes depending on what it is

My reply:

I wonder if people talk like this in real life... And how...

They sent another trade... Will keep updated xD

New trade message:

what did u mean by that

Hmmm... *thinks up annyoing chatspeak without punctuation*

xD I'm sending this:

i mean like how u can type so much with a keyboard like thing that has too many letters and this wierd dot thing and a button called shift and i mean it seems so pointless and what are they for and they have no purpose and it just seems so weird and its easier to talk like this since everything is so simple to read and understand and make sense of cuz like theres just all words and stuff and people like it so much and people get annoyed by it and then cancel and then yell and then it makes me angry and i dont want that
Had a bad day? Need a laugh? Visit these sites: Not Always Right & Computer Stupidities
DisabledLlama wrote:Guinea Pig is my main occupation.
Libertas wrote:Revenge! :P
ImageImageImageImage
EnteHühnchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Gorgon » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:42 am

I've been hearing lots of things about trades for Shima Ice PPS dogs. Those are the smiling ones, right? Are they really that rare? :?

DiabolicReality wrote:Okay, so I may be quite new on the site, but I'm not a complete MORON.
I wouldn't post this is the person was very new on the site, but they joined 2008.

I saw a thread in which the owner was looking for candy. I sent a trade on some common robot dogs, offering candy, since I collect the robots. I get the trade sent back to me.

Their side: 5 common robot dogs

My side: 2 lollies. Cerberos. Wood Angel. Drink Me dog. Eat Me dog. Red Halloween newborn dog. Two roadkill newborns.

I don't know, is this okay? I really want a wood winged, or cerberus, I will trade a 08' for all of these pets if it is okay with you.

...HOW SWEET OF YOU TO OFFER ONE 08 DOG. BECAUSE THE CERBERUS ALONE OBVIOUSLY COULDN'T GET ME AT LEAST 10.

I love the Cancel Trade button. I'd marry it if it were possible.

"I want a wood winged or a cerberus so I'm asking for both along with some candy and two more store dogs and some extra Halloween dogs because I want them kthx."
Space Gorgon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnteHühnchen » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:45 am

Poblakiwi wrote:"I want a wood winged or a cerberus so I'm asking for both along with some candy and two more store dogs and some extra Halloween dogs because I want them kthx."

Why does wanting something mean that they have the right to have them?
Had a bad day? Need a laugh? Visit these sites: Not Always Right & Computer Stupidities
DisabledLlama wrote:Guinea Pig is my main occupation.
Libertas wrote:Revenge! :P
ImageImageImageImage
EnteHühnchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicEmily » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:20 am

ohhhhhhmyyyyyygoooooood -_-

My side: 5 confettis, my only ghostmallow, and a pocky

"Pick anything from my trades(:"
MusicEmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Gorgon » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:21 pm

EnteHühnchen wrote:
Poblakiwi wrote:"I want a wood winged or a cerberus so I'm asking for both along with some candy and two more store dogs and some extra Halloween dogs because I want them kthx."

Why does wanting something mean that they have the right to have them?

Because, of course, they're obliged to anything their little hearts desire. :roll:

darzie wrote:Today I got this (click for big)

With this message
" hi you trade with me plese and agree "

I canceled of course.

I wish there was a way to tag items as not for trade.

Holy blAze…that is not right at all.
Space Gorgon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me