Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Almost lost my '08s!

Postby Aurora » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:45 am

Being careful is good. (Not that I'm a shining example..darn links.XD)
I wonder if the Cerberus's come from those pumpkins? My stupid pumpkin doesn't want to grow lawl.
[url]Image[/url]
Aurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Almost lost my '08s!

Postby T. Faulkner » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:49 am

Aurora wrote:Being careful is good. (Not that I'm a shining example..darn links.XD)
I wonder if the Cerberus's come from those pumpkins? My stupid pumpkin doesn't want to grow lawl.

Nah, Cerberus' come from the CS$ store. ^-^ I imagine people would be pretty mad that they spent real money on them if it turned out they could've gotten them for free from the pumpkins! xD
Hey mods! I'm merging accounts with Diabolacuna, so I'll be sending all my pets over to her a bit at a time! Thanks for understanding!
T. Faulkner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Atroxa » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:05 pm

i finally got sick of getting a million crappy trade offers for my extra joker so i opened up a thread for trading him. in my rules, in bold red, i state that if a pet is not in my wishlist, i either have it or don't want it, so if they're not on the list, don't offer them. people will do this, send me one pet i might want then add in like ten other pets that i already have and are like super common, like adding in a bunch of common pets i already have will make me want to trade with them.

i also keep getting people that already have a joker offering trades. i'm sorry but there are people out there who want a joker and don't have one, it wouldn't be fair (in my eyes) to trade to some one who already has one.

ugh. i just... are people just incompetent or something?
Atroxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:31 pm

I hoard cats, and at the moment I have about 250. Since the group is closed, I get quite a few PMs from people asking if they can trade. Normally I don't mind, and if they are polite and put up a good trade sometimes I'm happy to trade with them.

But what really annoys me is the people who ask for one that then say I SHOULD give them one because I have so many. I don't have to give up any of my pets to anybody :P
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonfallTheFox » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:32 pm

Yes, they are. Today I got the same trade THREE TIMES IN A ROW from the same person. It had a chatspeak message attached, begging for my pets. I trudged through the common trades, picked a couple copper-dragons, and accepted >.<
Moonfall // He/Him // ©
"No one deserves my world quite like you do
And it's true, I hate everything but you."
Amigo The Devil
Gif by BronzeHalo
MoonfallTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nova » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:35 pm

I'm looking for a Malk Ghost Owl for my BFF who missed it. People think I'm gonna trade my extra Cerberus for one.

Haha. NO. >.>
~Nova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:38 pm

~Nova wrote:I'm looking for a Malk Ghost Owl for my BFF who missed it. People think I'm gonna trade my extra Cerberus for one.

Haha. NO. >.>

Are you sure? I'll give you two!
:lol:
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nova » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:41 pm

Fiery Gatoh wrote:
~Nova wrote:I'm looking for a Malk Ghost Owl for my BFF who missed it. People think I'm gonna trade my extra Cerberus for one.

Haha. NO. >.>

:lol: That's quite an amazing offer, but I have to turn it down. I'm looking for wishlist dogs for the Cerberus (wishing and praying for a Toxic if I can get it) but so far the only decent offer I had pulled out. =/

And people think I'm gonna trade it for hoard pets! It's annoying!
~Nova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DistantFootsteps » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:00 pm

~Nova wrote:
Fiery Gatoh wrote:

Haha. NO. >.>

:lol: That's quite an amazing offer, but I have to turn it down. I'm looking for wishlist dogs for the Cerberus (wishing and praying for a Toxic if I can get it) but so far the only decent offer I had pulled out. =/

And people think I'm gonna trade it for hoard pets! It's annoying!

try auctioning it i have a blue balloon offer on mine ^^
ImageImage[/center]
DistantFootsteps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ButterflyChaser » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:13 pm

This week I got a pm from someone offering to trade me an advent pet for many of my my pets including some common, uncommon and my most rare egg hunt bunnies. The message said I could edit it if I want.

When I got to the actual trade I saw that they must have removed their pet or something, because in actuality they were offering nothing.

Was that some kind of scam that I would have fallen for if I would have clicked faster and possibly accepted before looking?
Looking for: Halloween 2019 pets. I have tokens but missed the trade in times due to no internet access the end of October.
ButterflyChaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me