What was your first Rare?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Rares and how to...*coughcough*

Postby Yağmur » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:23 am

this guy is my first rare
Pet's name: Kalbim ♥ ♂
i made a newbie mistake when i got him.i traded away a very rare tess cake dog for him and now i miss it so much :cry:
still, i love my orange advent alot....
learned my lesson, always wait till you know the rarity of your pey before trading it away....

the first rare i got without trading is my Null PPS.....
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:27 am

Minimanta wrote:
jovana97 wrote:Am i the only one who doesn't now their first rare? >.<
I can't remember :P

Nope, you're not XD I have no idea what was my first rare... I don't know what my first pet was either X3

I also have no idea what my first Rare pet was. D: And now you can't even go back and browse through your trade history to research it since that only goes back a hundred pages. :cry: "Oh NICK! Could you please maybe figure it out for us? I know you're all powerful and have access to information like this. *bats eyes hopefully*

Not that that's gonna work I'm sure but what the heck, no harm in tryin' :oops: I'm not positive what my very first pet was either. I think it was a certain Malk Betta but I'm not positive. I didn't pay much attention to what I was doing back when I first joined and can't for the life of me remember exactly what I adopted first. Everything from back before around November is just a big confusing blur for me. :geek:
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:27 am

Meet Image CandyCane Zebra ^_^ he was my very first rare from the old pound back when it was a rush to get all the rare pets from the back pages lmao.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:06 am

DarkRaven wrote:
Minimanta wrote:
jovana97 wrote:Am i the only one who doesn't now their first rare? >.<
I can't remember :P

Nope, you're not XD I have no idea what was my first rare... I don't know what my first pet was either X3

I also have no idea what my first Rare pet was. D: And now you can't even go back and browse through your trade history to research it since that only goes back a hundred pages. :cry: "Oh NICK! Could you please maybe figure it out for us? I know you're all powerful and have access to information like this. *bats eyes hopefully*

Not that that's gonna work I'm sure but what the heck, no harm in tryin' :oops: I'm not positive what my very first pet was either. I think it was a certain Malk Betta but I'm not positive. I didn't pay much attention to what I was doing back when I first joined and can't for the life of me remember exactly what I adopted first. Everything from back before around November is just a big confusing blur for me. :geek:

Darkraven, it might work. He's done some pretty amazing things in the past for those who needed a mistake corrected. Just might help you out as well. :)
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hi_wraith » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:54 am

Pet's name: Wanted Night "Wanted" ♂
I think my baby boy right here was my first rare, ever since I became a member on CS I have dreamed of getting a target dog, I finally got one and literally did a 2 min. jig! I love my baby boy! I have him in my sig.
hi_wraith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:01 am

Diamantenfeder wrote:My first Rare-Pet was Choco:

And my first "Rare" Pound Pet was this:

Pretty flutterby, Dia! That PPS pup is also a hard one to get!
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaw » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:30 am

An Advent Calender Pet. I was really happy to get her. Plenty of people still try to get me to trade her(even with the group disabled for trade) but I decline. Never will trade her.
Kaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twix :3 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:51 am

I think my first rare(s) were the android set. But I cant remember. Heres my first rare that I recall getting:
Pet's name: Lil' Wayne
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Codi is my first pet, I couldnt belive that the pound was open right when I joined!

Pet's name: Codi
"How y'all doin'? I'm Lil'
Tunechi~"
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Click? I love my turtles! x'D
~Custom Art~
Twix :3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fried-Chicken-Nisha » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:30 am

when I got my rare she was uncommon. About 2-3 days later she became rare! I will show you what the trade would have looked like: sorry guys can't find it. But I can tell you it is bit like this: Them: rare dog Me: common B-Wolf
Fried-Chicken-Nisha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbowcats » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:56 am

Image[/url]
Pet's name: Spotted Rainbow
She was my first rare :D I literally jumped in the air when I got it :D I got it from an adoption service that would help you get your dream pet. I was so happy when I got it :)
he/him Image Image
Rainbowcats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me