Trade Rant Thread [v. 21]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread [v. 21]

Postby *Animallov3r* » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Message rant
person who sent me a trade wrote:im 5 now im a big girl and i like your pupy so cude we trad
NO

Trade rant

no, just no
Last edited by *Animallov3r* on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔════════ ▏About me ▏═══════╗
you can call me animal
If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you
I love to trade and rarely cancel :D
I am in love with Doctor Who
╚════════════════════════════╝

*Animallov3r*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coalchaser » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Posting nothing but a gif or one word is spam. Furthermore, if you do not have a rant, your post will be deleted, as is stated in the rules.

deviantart
tumblr
FR
twitter
help tickets
Coalchaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Ok, people are offering higher than toxics for the ur cat right? Well yes. Well, while spending all my time trying to get 20 stupid trees you auto the toxic in 3 seconds :c so now I am stuck with two extra trees Dx whhhhyyyy?
---
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Onew~ » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:37 pm

*animallov3r* wrote:Message rant
person who sent me a trade wrote:im 5 now im a big girl and i like your pupy so cude we trad
NO

Trade rant

no, just no

LOL.... can a 5 year old even spell that way? I hope they're joking.

UGH. Sometimes I dislike owning rares and above. There's always that person who offers a couple commons on your wishlist for it. And then they're all "would you like anything else" or "is this okay". NO, it is not okay. ._. It's not that the pet isn't for trade - I'll trade it... for another rare(or at least a few old uncommons)
Onew~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Animallov3r* » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Onew~ wrote:
NO

Trade rant

no, just no

LOL.... can a 5 year old even spell that way? I hope they're joking.

UGH. Sometimes I dislike owning rares and above. There's always that person who offers a couple commons on your wishlist for it. And then they're all "would you like anything else" or "is this okay". NO, it is not okay. ._. It's not that the pet isn't for trade - I'll trade it... for another rare(or at least a few old uncommons)

oh my i know! i had a super long edit back and forth trade bacause i had the cream santa hat. they had a tinsle lion that was a teir below that could make it fair with a reptile store pet i also edited, but because they wanted to keep the lion they sent me all sorts of non list pets! then FINALLY they added a pemerment bun and a few other pets and i was tired of editing and i really wanted the reptile dog so i just sent one more edit and they accepted. gosh it was the oppisite of heaven X3

╔════════ ▏About me ▏═══════╗
you can call me animal
If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you
I love to trade and rarely cancel :D
I am in love with Doctor Who
╚════════════════════════════╝

*Animallov3r*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dorky Displeasure » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:47 pm

NO

Trade rant

no, just no

Well, since they are so quick to admit they are underage, im pretty sure you can report that xD.
Dorky Displeasure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby :: Juniper Pearl :: » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:03 pm

I can't stand when people get mad at me for not accepting their fair trade offers. It's just rude and petty. I hope they realize that making on offer on my pets is not a round about way of claiming "dibs"
:: Juniper Pearl ::

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:03 pm

You have nothing I want. You can red a group name. You give an explanation of how you would kill for the pet. You even said in your message it was reserved for the ur cat... Yet you still javelin the guts to sens it, your side blank, ready to accept? Do you think I will fall on the accept button on my iPod instead of the giant red X? I am not an idiot, thank ou very much.-turns around and walks away-

Edit: a different person has the gut to go for ready to accept no message int my GIVE AWAY group? Not just would that effect me... But everyone in my giveaway would b disapointed.

Edit 2: the person in edit one sends a suggestion saying hey we're in a giveaway group. I just goes someone on my iPod! Halla halla!!! I am not going to mess up 2/3 of my giveaway for you person.
Last edited by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
---
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me