Track your Pound Pets!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What's the rarity of your best pound catch?

OMG So Rare
4%
Very Rare
42%
Rare
32%
Uncommon
19%
Common
1%
Very Common
0%
OMG So Common
1%

Total votes : 1024

Re: Track your Pound Pets!

Postby maliy » Thu May 17, 2012 1:15 pm

snowykay wrote:
Maliy wrote:
snowykay wrote:Pound accepted my trade of giving the horse to them! Now it says 'Pound's pet'!!!!!! *squee* sorry I just really wanna see where he goes. I hope he goes to a good home.

Congrats! I know how you feel. My bun is a rare. But I hope someone eventually trades it and it's there dreamie :3

Aw man I used to have that bun. D8 I traded it for an uncommon. D8 Yeah first I'm going to see how awesome this is before I donate an awesome or rare pet. I'm still dying of excitement to see who gets my pet! :3

Yup. That's too bad. Well, I made stupid trades, yet good ones. So it's all good. So am I...I probably won't be awake to get to the pound. I want it to open 8D

ImageImageImageImage
maliy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowykay » Thu May 17, 2012 1:22 pm

I know right!!!!!!!!!! I just want it to open to watch as he gets adopted!!! D8

signature wip
snowykay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuddyMaltese » Thu May 17, 2012 4:43 pm

I'm gonna try to stay awake 8D
x
x

| Graphic Design Student | Adult | Vegan |
| Certified oatmeal connoisseur |
Listening to: [x]
---
Hello! I've been taking a break from CS.
If you'd like to contact me, though, feel
free to PM me as I check in
every few days.

BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Estella Noire » Thu May 17, 2012 6:13 pm

My trade still hasn't been accepted D:
Estella Noire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elamea » Fri May 18, 2012 12:52 am

Question, how do you track your pet?
elamea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuddyMaltese » Fri May 18, 2012 1:37 am

You click on it and see who it's owner is. It's be the last one under the date it was made, adoption date, etc.
x
x

| Graphic Design Student | Adult | Vegan |
| Certified oatmeal connoisseur |
Listening to: [x]
---
Hello! I've been taking a break from CS.
If you'd like to contact me, though, feel
free to PM me as I check in
every few days.

BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mydear » Fri May 18, 2012 3:04 am

Good bye, Pinky.
    I hope you find a better home where you arent just shoved into a pet group with over 400 pets already in it and where no one can enjoy your cuteness D:

Pet's name: Pinky

Username: M i d n i g h t
    Why you want to join:Seems fun, and great idea!
    I'll be fun to track Pinky, and see if she finds a good home ^^
    If not, I could trade for her back.
    Favorite pet on CS:
    [b]Pet's name:
    Jem ⒿⓇⓈ

She's the character I played in a computer series me, my sister, and friends created a while back ^^
    My voice sounds goth when recorded, so she was perfect for me :3
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Image
..............................................................................................................................Image
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I say
..............................................................................................................................................................................I see you lying
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................next to me
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................with words
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I thought
..............................................................................................................................................................................I'd never speak
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................awake
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and unafraid
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................asleep
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or dead
..............................................................................................................................Image

........Image........

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image
Mydear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puddin_Pie » Fri May 18, 2012 11:07 am

Ohhhh, what a cool idea!

I want to track this one.

Username: Puddin_Pie
Why you want to join: I think this is a great idea and it will be fun to see where it ends up.
Favorite pet on CS:
Pet's name:
Dancing on Air
Pet's name: Dancing in the Dark
Pet's name: Josephine
Pet's name: Lavenderpaw
Last edited by Puddin_Pie on Fri May 18, 2012 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puddin_Pie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GDWTesshin » Fri May 18, 2012 11:31 am

Username:*Deerfoot*
Why you want to join:Because this is such a creative and unique idea!
Favorite pet on CS:either Image
[b]Pet's name:
Sandy
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! or Image
Pet's name: Target
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie![/b]

gonna donate: Image
Pet's name: Speck of Pink Dust
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!Image
Pet's name: Rat Tail
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!and Image
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
GDWTesshin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P!nky » Fri May 18, 2012 11:52 am

Username: Jellydonut
Why you want to join: It's a really cool idea! I've sent pets to the pound before, but I never really know where they go xD
Favorite pet on CS: There's so many xD
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... rid=187684
P!nky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me