Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby A-train » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:32 am

Oh. My. God. I am *so* frickin' mad right now that I can hardly speak B-5, has struck again. DX

Wells, I needed a pet from my sister's account. So, I set up a trade, and went onto her account and kind of *coughstolecough* the pet; oh, well, I'll make it up to her later, right? ^^; :D

My sister got her most favourite dream pet *ever* through the December 18th '08 Advent Calendar.... And, look. DX Take a special note of the pet's name (click on the link):

The message sent was: OMG!!!!!!!!!!! please edit!!??!?!?!?

I sent the message back: No. You may NOT have this pet. This is ~Amberleaf~, flameheart12's sister. This pet will *NEVER* be for trade.... *fumes*

I could've said more, but.... Y'know. :P If B-5 is only ten, then even *I* have enough human dignity not to swear all over the place! XD

And thens, I went and accepted my trade. But, *stills*.... DX
Feeling a bit down? Want a free pet? You may pick one pet from this group here :>)

Howling ghosts they reappear
In mountains that are stacked with fear
But you're a king and I'm a lionheart

And in the sea that's painted black,
Creatures lurk below the deck
But you're the king and I'm a lionheart
A-train

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Gorgon » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:04 am

There's going to be a feature like that someday, I think, it just hasn't been done yet.

That B5 sounds so…URGH! Too many times and he/she can be reported, right? Or at least strictly reminded to follow trade rules for once. Luckily they've never gotten me…
Space Gorgon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitchira » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:11 am

Wendigo wrote:AUGH.

Their side: Nothing.

My side: Boar PPS.

My reply: I don't hand out freebies, especially to beggars. Read my trade rules and other stickies around the forum to learn to trade properly. Plus, in general running around and begging for scraps from others is irritating.

I had a trade similar to this but with the gray dragon, I think.

Image My heart is stronger now that you're in it Image
Kit ✨ she/her ✨ ♋️
kitchira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:18 am

Poblakiwi wrote:There's going to be a feature like that someday, I think, it just hasn't been done yet.

That B5 sounds so…URGH! Too many times and he/she can be reported, right? Or at least strictly reminded to follow trade rules for once. Luckily they've never gotten me…

Unfortunatly there are no rules against being a pest or not following a user's posted trade rules. :| There's no grounds to report them because they aren't breaking any rules. They sent me another trade today.... it was for a cerberus. 'nuff said.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:27 am

Even if they're being consistently annoying? Like harassing users?
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T. Faulkner » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:37 am

~Amberleaf~ wrote:Oh. My. F*ckin'. God. I am *so* frickin' mad right now that I can hardly speak B-5, has struck again. DX

Wells, I needed a pet from my sister's account. So, I set up a trade, and went onto her account and kind of *coughstolecough* the pet; oh, well, I'll make it up to her later, right? ^^; :D

My sister got her most favourite dream pet *ever* through the December 18th '08 Advent Calendar.... And, look. DX Take a special note of the pet's name (click on the link):

The message sent was: OMG!!!!!!!!!!! please edit!!??!?!?!?

I sent the message back: No. You may NOT have this pet. This is ~Amberleaf~, flameheart12's sister. This pet will *NEVER* be for trade.... *fumes*

I could've said more, but.... Y'know. :P If B-5 is only ten, then even *I* have enough human dignity not to swear all over the place! XD

And thens, I went and accepted my trade. But, *stills*.... DX

Who's B-5? I've never heard of them before...
Hey mods! I'm merging accounts with Diabolacuna, so I'll be sending all my pets over to her a bit at a time! Thanks for understanding!
T. Faulkner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atroxa » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:42 am

i have an extra joker dog up for trade and at least every other day i get some one wanting it for free or wanting me to trade it to them for a bunch of pets i already have. its a rare pet. the rarest pet i have for trade. i am not going to just give it to you, even if you are new, even if it is your dream pet (as some one informed me once). it may sound selfish or greedy but i would like to actually get something out of a trade, especially with a rare pet.
Atroxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diabolic » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Today I do believe someone tried to cheat candies out of me.

They had this standing offer of a certain amount of pets for one candy, with a lot of chatspeak and PLZPLZPLZ.

So, I sent them a trade, asking for three dogs (recent ones) and offering two candies, which was more candies than they were trading their pets for.

I get the trade flung back at me a little while later, to discover that one of the dogs had been changed into a rat. No message.

That however, wasn't the only thing that had been changed. The amount of candycorn had been upped from 1 to 4.

I haven't slept in almost two days so instead of getting irritated, I lol'd. And canceled the trade without even arguing about them about their false advertising and possible scumbag tendencies. :D
Still, wth?
Image Image
Diabolic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lolaf » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:58 pm

Okay so this is annoying me... Some guy sent me a trade asking if he coul dhave one o fmy trade pets for FREE, he also added as a note that he didn't have any pets so could this one be his first?

*insert pout face here*

I told him no... The pets in my trade group were for trading and that there were people willing to give away pets for free. I told him that my free group is curently empty so sorry but no.

*ignore pout face*

But now that i think of it, his first pet should be one he adopted.... So now I'm annoyed...

*glares at pout face.*

People are free to ignore this... or post I really don't care...
Original lines by soft marxism
lolaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mayhem » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:34 pm

*snort*
yeah right.

Makes it worse that I already have/had and traded the ones he/she offered in duplicate in 2 cases and the other... I don't like the cats.

Mayhem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me