CS Items Guide - Help update values - Medieval Faire Tokens

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: CS Items Guide - Help update values - Store Scarves

Postby OceanBlast » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:52 am

3 store scarves - 12/28/2017
Not sure if I've posted it before but just in case lol
hey everyone, I'm rose! but u can call me ocean. I a pretty basic person but my interests include art, photography, sleeping, and tea (u can probs guess where I come from lol). if u need any help w/ anything just send over a pm! I'd be glad to help <3
OceanBlast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legoless » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:37 pm

ImageImageImage Discord
CapriCoon wrote:AHH MY WORDS SUDDENLY POOFED INTO LEGO'S SIG.

legoless wrote:What sort of loser sig quotes himself?
legoless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:00 pm

Flower tail bracelet
January 21st 2018
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s a g e » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:04 pm

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=69794303&userid=576089&signature=AGSjJxgHiu94m5jUq-luBA

5 store scarfs
2017-12-30

s a g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animall » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:16 am

I have a quickkkk lil question:
    Is there going to be/has there been any real discussion of the borked items? I'm super curious as to how valuable they are, and even more so now that I have the borked spring headband. I have tried to search up discussions but results are dramatically underwhelming :3

Do you laugh about me whenever I leave?
Or do I still need more therapy?
(fake out)

↞ infj ⎯ she/her ⎯ adult user ↠

trade thread
auction thread

ImageImageImage
Animall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cellar x Elijah » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:32 am

Animall wrote:
    Is there going to be/has there been any real discussion of the borked items? I'm super curious as to how valuable they are, and even more so now that I have the borked spring headband. I have tried to search up discussions but results are dramatically underwhelming :3

I think anything you find searching is really all the discussion there has been. Solloby has stated that glitched items aren't going to be placed on the list, so at the moment, people are all probably going to have their own ideas of what they're worth. The issue is probably that most people don't even know they exist or even realize they have one and, in the end, they really just serve the same function as the version that's in the archives. They really have no collection value since they wouldn't be required for what's considered a complete collection.

~Elijah
Cellar x Elijah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Finalized » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:34 am

Animall wrote:

From what I’ve been told, it won’t be added onto the list because it is “glitched”. I’ve never really understood that, as there are dozens of the type of headband and so I defintely think that it should have some sort of recognition for its value, regardless if it is glitched or not. People need to know how valuable or scarce they are, not just be pushed off of the items guide as a whole. It’d be good to have a separate guide just clarifying what they are and how people should definitely take their value into consideration before just trading it off for very little. I feel like the borked subject as a whole is frustrating. They are making their way onto the “seeking items” thread, and there are users still unaware of what they are and others who assume they are just the store bought or old event items.

For the borked fairy headband there were a few auctions going on, mainlists were being offered. Awhile back I was offered a UR bee and additional pets. I think it’s really starting to vary and there aren’t a significant amount of shared trades in regards to the borked headband or the other borked items, so we all are super unsure of its value at the moment. If owners of the borked items host auctions more frequently just to help determine the value through opinion, I feel like the entire situation would be cleared up quite a bit. Experiment, maybe.

Edit: Elijah, you beat me to it. Oops.
Finalized

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animall » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:21 am

Thank you Finalized and Elijah!
    Finalized, I totally understand as to why this is frustrating, because it is for me as well.I feel as if they should be on the list because they are still indeed items, and extremely rare ones at that. If the item exist and there is a demand for it, there should definitely be some consideration to its value on lists such as these ;3;

Do you laugh about me whenever I leave?
Or do I still need more therapy?
(fake out)

↞ infj ⎯ she/her ⎯ adult user ↠

trade thread
auction thread

ImageImageImage
Animall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery