The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Postby dozy » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:25 am

The rainbow horse is a Nick pet, not the Equine kind :3
Hi, I'm Elle!
{she/her - adult - ifsp}

I pop on a few times a year. Please be patient with me.

Always looking for trades that include PPS dogs - I collect them

Trading Thread || Offsite Trades

♥️
dozy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiveForever » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:40 am

I got over 300 pets from April 08- February 09 for my Moonswirl :)
[I traded it in February x3]
Image Image

LiveForever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluaaq » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:52 am

LightBlueAqua wrote:St. patties dog

for:

watermelon october, dark face growing october, light face growing october, christmas tree dog, a snowflake december, hunt bunny, white sortic

I just want to be sure that it's fair on both sides, it seems pretty fair to me... bu i know the st. patties dog is being traded for august 08 dogs
Vluaaq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:57 am

LightBlueAqua wrote:

for:

watermelon october, dark face growing october, light face growing october, christmas tree dog, a snowflake december, hunt bunny, white sortic

I just want to be sure that it's fair on both sides, it seems pretty fair to me... bu i know the st. patties dog is being traded for august 08 dogs

It might be fair, but now I'm confused. I want the Moonswirl, and I'm offering another pet from that month, and a St.pats dog, and I was told it was an unfair trade. :?
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluaaq » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:17 am

Bramblepaw wrote:
LightBlueAqua wrote:

for:

It might be fair, but now I'm confused. I want the Moonswirl, and I'm offering another pet from that month, and a St.pats dog, and I was told it was an unfair trade. :?

well that's because the moonswirl is the rarest aug/jul(?) dog... so a lot of people don't want to settle for something unless they are absolutely sure it's fair or they benefit.
Vluaaq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:02 am

me: Image
them: Image
Hey everyone, this is Yukinstrüdel; sorry to break it to you, but I'm quitting CS, I just don't have time for it anymore.

Mods, I gave my pets to a person I don't want to reveal to anyone on the forums, but to whom you will find a trade completed with in my trade centre for everything I own; I have a plan for those pets that they are carrying out, so thank you for understanding, and there will be no more activity on this account after this.
Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostHope » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:05 am

yukinoflake wrote:me: Image
them: Image

I'd say that's a fair trade.

As for the moon swirl above, the tog tag moon is more rare from what the guide ys, but it's just as rare as a jeweled sundog. The Purple swirl, dog tag moon, and the jeweled sun are three of the most rare dogs.
ImageImageImage
LostHope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:12 am

Thanks.
Hey everyone, this is Yukinstrüdel; sorry to break it to you, but I'm quitting CS, I just don't have time for it anymore.

Mods, I gave my pets to a person I don't want to reveal to anyone on the forums, but to whom you will find a trade completed with in my trade centre for everything I own; I have a plan for those pets that they are carrying out, so thank you for understanding, and there will be no more activity on this account after this.
Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Earthbound » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:17 am

Pink nosed white wolf and vampiric birthday wolf for the valentine swirl pps?
Can someone please answer mine. I have posted it seven times and been very patient...and im afraid I have kept the other person waiting too long.
I'm in major need of help naming hundreds of nameless pets. Most of the pets ungrouped, in my growing groups, and all the pets in the "In Need of a Name" group need names. Please help? o.o
Earthbound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:27 am

...could you post links to the pets?

Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me