Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby butcherbaby » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:50 am

Veggievampire wrote:It took like two minutes for this to load o_o

Be warned! Huge image!

0_0

*blink* *blink*

that must have taken a long time to set up.....and seconds for it to get shot down :lol:

they really don't understand the difference between quantity and quality, do they? it boggles the mind.
STILL Looking For My Dreamy: April 09 Joker Bunny
ImageImage Image Image Image ImageImage
AWESOME Button-Eyed Dog Avatar by Wendigo!
butcherbaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ika; » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:12 am

grrr :evil:

They wanted: A load of my pets that were NOT in my trades

They gave: A couple of common horses

This is just annoying :(

/semi-quit cs, find me on flight rising here/

trading all pets & items for flight rising stuff
ika;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wishful Thinking » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:24 am

I just got a trade for a green sparkle pup...

I told them nicely to go look in free adoptions - THEN i go look up the profile as I was wondering when they joined and i noticed there active topic...2 Green Sparkle pup auction by them :evil:
ImageImageImage
Wishful Thinking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴶᴼᴷᴱᴿ ♀ » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:29 am

soullby wrote:Well I'm not sure if it's over yet...but..I had one of the most annoying trade things happen to me today =/ I had went to an auction thing [first auction I ever really attended] and offered up these 4 dogs for a clear eye galaxy to go with my black eyed galaxy, they messaged me after a bit with just the word sorry, so I relied with a what for? they said they didn't want the dogs I offered, I said okay I have plenty to offer so you can take look, or if not, good luck finding him a nice home.

so they said hey would look and they did, they also said they found one thing they would be willing to trade for but it wasn't in one of my open groups, but because I'm so nice I figured I would see what they wanted and maybe we could work it out, well they wanted my skull pps pup [from last Halloween I think] for him, and I didn't mind so much so I set up the trade.

after a bit I got the trade back edited instead of accepted, and this made me sigh already =/ they had taking the Dog off there side and said something about them having to go right then and there, this made me raise my eye brown and say "Okay what do they want me to do just let you have my pup? nooo..." so I canceled, they pm'd me about 30 mins later I think and asked me to resend the trade because they messed up that first time around, so I did, with a distasteful sigh of course at all the repetitiveness that was going into this.

However a few minutes later I got another edit to the trade, which made me want to shake this person until they were right in the head, but they said they just couldn't do it, and offered me for my same bone pps pup a spiderweb bunny, a spider web butterfly wolf and a roadkill horse, all from this year as you well know.

I canceled yet again telling them they I already had the butterfly wolf and the roadkill horse and the rabbits aren't really my favorite.

a few minutes later!

hey sent me the trade AGAIN this time with out the bunny, but with the horse and wolf, and a whole bunch of items, with this message, "no please, i really do want it. will u trade if i add items?" [they didn't actually add my dog to it because they couldn't i had to so I could have been a real ass and just taken there stuff but I'm not that kind of person =/ however i know some people that are.]

I just felt like the person was really starting to beg....

You know the part where you said you could have taken their stuff for nothing, well someone did that to me!!! I mean it was a pretty good offer but I was not willing to do it, and when I tried to trade back: a)They logged off
b)They used it (It was a ghost candy)
c)A couple days later they have 4!!

Grrr! Some people make me so mad. :evil:

Okay I have a funny story: Someone sends me a trade for my 5 ghost candies(which are availible for trade) for a couple of pets and I think "okay, lets see if they can offer anymore?" because they were like mayby uncommon. Well I look at the message and it says: ghlkskjd adkjffkda kjklflafjk? and I think "What?!?!", lets just say I had a good laugh and I am still waiting for them to tell me what they were trying to say. :lol:
мγ lovɘlıɘƨ ♥

ωolʇıɘ﹗ . мıитγ . иɒlɒ . яɒıи . иoɔтı . ɔγиαɘя
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

тнoυɢн ι do ɴoт υɴderѕтαɴd тнe мeαɴιɴɢ oғ love
ι do ɴoт мιɴd ιғ ι dιe тryιɴɢ
тooĸ yoυ ғor ɢrαɴтed wнeɴ yoυ lιғтed мe υp

ι'м αѕĸιɴɢ ғor yoυr нelp
ι αм ɢoιɴɢ тнroυɢн нell
αғrαιd ɴoтнιɴɢ cαɴ ѕαve мe
вυт тнe ѕoυɴd oғ yoυr voιce

yoυ cυт oυт αll тнe ɴoιѕe
αɴd ɴow ι cαɴ ѕee
мy ѕтαĸeѕ ѕo cleαrly ɴow
ι'd ĸιll ιғ ι coυld тαĸe yoυ вαcĸ
вυт нow? нow?

нow вy мαrooɴ 5

Attention! I'm sorry if I joined a RP and poofed, school is taking up all of time as I have around 5-6 hours of homework a night. I greatly apologize. I will still reply to PMs daily but other than that I doubt I will be active. I love you all.
ᴶᴼᴷᴱᴿ ♀

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nico » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:48 am

Ikaaaa wrote:grrr :evil:

I totally hear ya on the unbalanced offer, but why oh why oh whyyyyy don't people simply disable trading on the groups from which they do not wish to trade?

I mean, you can still offer from those groups, you just cannot be bombarded with trade offers for stuff you do not wish to trade except on your own terms.

Unless I've missed one accidentally, the only groups of mine you will be able to see in a trade page are the ones from which I permit trading. Easy peasy!

And while we're at it, all the folks who have a squillion groups labelled stuff that means something only to them, like, oh, I dunno, "Spirit Clan," "Chiisai Inu Gym of Pwnsomeness" or "Voldemort's Left Eybrow Biters," I completely applaud your creativity and refusal to pander to tedious mediocrity, but...Would you guys please do me one very small favour? Just make sure at least your Trade group has the word "Trade" in it somewhere?!
Note to Mods: Posie’s my daughter
You have collected every pet ever released!
"A little nonsense now & then is relished by the wisest men." ~R Dahl~
Nico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadoweon » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:58 am

I have to disable every single group other than group of extra "extras" so people won't make offers on pets I won't ever be trading, I even have to do it on the "pets without a group" section! And people still send me really useless offers and some even asked for adoption after I left a message saying none of these are for that unless I say otherwise. Anyone who did that got yelled at. So beware people--don't you dare ask for pets for adoption when I never said they were for adoption and leave a message saying so!

A recent offer:

They offer :Two of the music dogs (light,non-pps) and the black and brown horse from the first set and the regular red roan from this month

They want from me: A fair deal of items from a long time ago-long before the CS store even exsisted.

What do I want such an offer for? And I think the items were worth more than just a few common pets-two of which don't want and two of which I have..
ImageImage
My CS Pets
I can also be found on Wolvden & Eldemore! Want to add me? Just send a DM.
shadoweon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T. Faulkner » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Nico wrote:
Ikaaaa wrote:grrr :evil:

I totally hear ya on the unbalanced offer, but why oh why oh whyyyyy don't people simply disable trading on the groups from which they do not wish to trade?

I mean, you can still offer from those groups, you just cannot be bombarded with trade offers for stuff you do not wish to trade except on your own terms.

Unless I've missed one accidentally, the only groups of mine you will be able to see in a trade page are the ones from which I permit trading. Easy peasy!

And while we're at it, all the folks who have a squillion groups labelled stuff that means something only to them, like, oh, I dunno, "Spirit Clan," "Chiisai Inu Gym of Pwnsomeness" or "Voldemort's Left Eybrow Biters," I completely applaud your creativity and refusal to pander to tedious mediocrity, but...Would you guys please do me one very small favour? Just make sure at least your Trade group has the word "Trade" in it somewhere?!

Oh, dear lord... I'm totally going to name one of my group's "Voldemort's Left Eyebrow Biters" now. :lol:
Hey mods! I'm merging accounts with Diabolacuna, so I'll be sending all my pets over to her a bit at a time! Thanks for understanding!
T. Faulkner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Santa Ria » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:09 pm

shadoweon wrote:I have to disable every single group other than group of extra "extras" so people won't make offers on pets I won't ever be trading, I even have to do it on the "pets without a group" section! And people still send me really useless offers and some even asked for adoption after I left a message saying none of these are for that unless I say otherwise. Anyone who did that got yelled at. So beware people--don't you dare ask for pets for adoption when I never said they were for adoption and leave a message saying so!

A recent offer:

They offer :Two of the music dogs (light,non-pps) and the black and brown horse from the first set and the regular red roan from this month

They want from me: A fair deal of items from a long time ago-long before the CS store even exsisted.

What do I want such an offer for? And I think the items were worth more than just a few common pets-two of which don't want and two of which I have..

I totally had someone snap on me because I sent a trade with pets asking if they'd be interested in trading and they lost it saying they arnt for trade blah bla blah, I suggested they lock the group so they wouldnt have to worry about getting 'spam trades'. They lost it even more threatening to report me because they shouldnt have to lock their groups...I said maybe instead of being so rude they should consider that locking the group would eliminate the situation all together, they proceeded to tell me their 'children' had more manners than I did and they shouldnt have to lock their groups.
Santa Ria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akebai » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Pet's name: Arod
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

People keep asking for this guy - Which is fair enough, he's for trade. But he's in my uncommon/rare trading group, and I keep getting awful offers for him.
akebai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shez » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:11 pm

akebai wrote:Image
Pet's name: Arod
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

People keep asking for this guy - Which is fair enough, he's for trade. But he's in my uncommon/rare trading group, and I keep getting awful offers for him.

I get offers everyday for my Winged Wood dog and Halloween SkeleDog. They are also in a rare trade group e_e
shez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me