Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Atwood » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:20 am

EnteHühnchen wrote:I think they're on CS Free Adoptables... They used the word "neu" anyway...

The message title is a sad face xD

The one who says he's only five and has far too much fondness for the letter 'z'? And refuses to actually adopt pets for himself because 'Iz wantz uncmmon petz'? XD
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starbit » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:29 am

My side: Retired Cloud horse and Sky Blue August Horse
Their side: Nothing (Of course)
Message: "just wondering if you would let me have these two pets because it was my birthday Oct.7th and my favorite colors are sky blue and white and I WOULD NOT LYE ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY EVER but you can still say no just wondering if you would"

The message just cracked me up. I don't know you and you randomly decide that you want me to give you birthday presents? When your birthday was a few weeks ago? Sorry, but no. And they sent me this trade twice. Ugh!

EDIT:

Some people just won't read!

I wanted a Pink Advent that they had two of and said nicely that they had a lot of dogs (over 1,000 in the trades alone) and I wasn't sure what they could want. I asked the to see if they could find something in my trades or extras to keep. They send the trade back with 8 of my ghost candies. I told them nicely that I am not trading candies and asked them if they are looking for any pets. They send the trade back with 7 ghost candies. I explain that 7-8 ghost candies are worth more than 1 advent even if it is rare. I wake up in the night to get these candies and I really don't want to trade them. And are you sure that I have no pets that you want. They send the trade back with 4 ghost and 6 candy corns. "i didn't c anything"

I told them,"Oh, ok. Sorry it didn't work out." UGH!!!! Is it that hard to read?

" [...] they make highly faithful pets."
—Dumbledore

Phoenixes that have been domesticated are extremely loyal to their owners, and would depart to find their own paths if their owners die, rather than finding a new master.
starbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HonouNoKage » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:41 am

starbit wrote:My side: Retired Cloud horse and Sky Blue August Horse
Their side: Nothing (Of course)
Message: "just wondering if you would let me have these two pets because it was my birthday Oct.7th and my favorite colors are sky blue and white and I WOULD NOT LYE ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY EVER but you can still say no just wondering if you would"

The message just cracked me up. I don't know you and you randomly decide that you want me to give you birthday presents? When your birthday was a few weeks ago? Sorry, but no. And they sent me this trade twice. Ugh!

EDIT:

Some people just won't read!

I wanted a Pink Advent that they had two of and said nicely that they had a lot of dogs (over 1,000 in the trades alone) and I wasn't sure what they could want. I asked the to see if they could find something in my trades or extras to keep. They send the trade back with 8 of my ghost candies. I told them nicely that I am not trading candies and asked them if they are looking for any pets. They send the trade back with 7 ghost candies. I explain that 7-8 ghost candies are worth more than 1 advent even if it is rare. I wake up in the night to get these candies and I really don't want to trade them. And are you sure that I have no pets that you want. They send the trade back with 4 ghost and 6 candy corns. "i didn't c anything"

I told them,"Oh, ok. Sorry it didn't work out." UGH!!!! Is it that hard to read?

WOW. that's rediculous.
1/17/22- I AM NOT ACTIVE, I WILL NOT TRADE WITH YOU. DO NOT CONTACT ME ON OTHER SITES (lord knows how y'all get them).

(the former message:)

I am not active here anymore and I highly doubt I will be touching this account again outside of looking at some very old memories and laughing at happenings of waaaaaay back in the day. Sorry to anyone looking to trade for old pets and stuff- you'll have to get your fix elsewhere.

ImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people can't lick their elbows. I am one of the 1% that can.
I shall take over the world with my rainbowy goodness!!!

HonouNoKage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starbit » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:54 am

And I was really nice to them to. They were just being really ridiculous.

" [...] they make highly faithful pets."
—Dumbledore

Phoenixes that have been domesticated are extremely loyal to their owners, and would depart to find their own paths if their owners die, rather than finding a new master.
starbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delete. » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:07 am

I looked trough my whole Trading-History and found some other funny trades:

Their side: PPS Horse with scars
My side: RARE Dark Pink ButterflyWolf and a grey Butterflywolf

The pets weren't even in one of my trade groups!
And of course I'll trade my Rare Butterflywolf for a horse I already got :roll:

And another one (not THAT bad)
Their side: September tree-tailed X dog
My Side: PPS Heart Dog, PPS Dog with the bone on his leg (both were in my 'all time favourites-Group')

Not that bad offer, since the dog is on my wishlist, but it should be clear that I don't trade pets that are in my fav-group :/

And another one XD
Their side: orange/red/whateva Dragon
My side: Grey dragon

I even had 3 of these orange dragons, of course I'll trade them for the rare grey dragon XDD
Delete.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea.Time » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Well I'm not sure if it's over yet...but..I had one of the most annoying trade things happen to me today =/ I had went to an auction thing [first auction I ever really attended] and offered up these 4 dogs for a clear eye galaxy to go with my black eyed galaxy, they messaged me after a bit with just the word sorry, so I relied with a what for? they said they didn't want the dogs I offered, I said okay I have plenty to offer so you can take look, or if not, good luck finding him a nice home.

so they said hey would look and they did, they also said they found one thing they would be willing to trade for but it wasn't in one of my open groups, but because I'm so nice I figured I would see what they wanted and maybe we could work it out, well they wanted my skull pps pup [from last Halloween I think] for him, and I didn't mind so much so I set up the trade.

after a bit I got the trade back edited instead of accepted, and this made me sigh already =/ they had taking the Dog off there side and said something about them having to go right then and there, this made me raise my eye brown and say "Okay what do they want me to do just let you have my pup? nooo..." so I canceled, they pm'd me about 30 mins later I think and asked me to resend the trade because they messed up that first time around, so I did, with a distasteful sigh of course at all the repetitiveness that was going into this.

However a few minutes later I got another edit to the trade, which made me want to shake this person until they were right in the head, but they said they just couldn't do it, and offered me for my same bone pps pup a spiderweb bunny, a spider web butterfly wolf and a roadkill horse, all from this year as you well know.

I canceled yet again telling them they I already had the butterfly wolf and the roadkill horse and the rabbits aren't really my favorite.

a few minutes later!

hey sent me the trade AGAIN this time with out the bunny, but with the horse and wolf, and a whole bunch of items, with this message, "no please, i really do want it. will u trade if i add items?" [they didn't actually add my dog to it because they couldn't i had to so I could have been a real ass and just taken there stuff but I'm not that kind of person =/ however i know some people that are.]

I just felt like the person was really starting to beg....
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I will do off site Trading for Aywas [items and or gp]
ImageImageImage
(#12) ..-
Tea.Time
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HonouNoKage » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:29 pm

soullby wrote:Well I'm not sure if it's over yet...but..I had one of the most annoying trade things happen to me today =/ I had went to an auction thing [first auction I ever really attended] and offered up these 4 dogs for a clear eye galaxy to go with my black eyed galaxy, they messaged me after a bit with just the word sorry, so I relied with a what for? they said they didn't want the dogs I offered, I said okay I have plenty to offer so you can take look, or if not, good luck finding him a nice home.

so they said hey would look and they did, they also said they found one thing they would be willing to trade for but it wasn't in one of my open groups, but because I'm so nice I figured I would see what they wanted and maybe we could work it out, well they wanted my skull pps pup [from last Halloween I think] for him, and I didn't mind so much so I set up the trade.

after a bit I got the trade back edited instead of accepted, and this made me sigh already =/ they had taking the Dog off there side and said something about them having to go right then and there, this made me raise my eye brown and say "Okay what do they want me to do just let you have my pup? nooo..." so I canceled, they pm'd me about 30 mins later I think and asked me to resend the trade because they messed up that first time around, so I did, with a distasteful sigh of course at all the repetitiveness that was going into this.

However a few minutes later I got another edit to the trade, which made me want to shake this person until they were right in the head, but they said they just couldn't do it, and offered me for my same bone pps pup a spiderweb bunny, a spider web butterfly wolf and a roadkill horse, all from this year as you well know.

I canceled yet again telling them they I already had the butterfly wolf and the roadkill horse and the rabbits aren't really my favorite.

a few minutes later!

hey sent me the trade AGAIN this time with out the bunny, but with the horse and wolf, and a whole bunch of items, with this message, "no please, i really do want it. will u trade if i add items?" [they didn't actually add my dog to it because they couldn't i had to so I could have been a real ass and just taken there stuff but I'm not that kind of person =/ however i know some people that are.]

wow, i would have exploded if that happened. why didn't they just trade what you guys agreed on in the first place?
1/17/22- I AM NOT ACTIVE, I WILL NOT TRADE WITH YOU. DO NOT CONTACT ME ON OTHER SITES (lord knows how y'all get them).

(the former message:)

I am not active here anymore and I highly doubt I will be touching this account again outside of looking at some very old memories and laughing at happenings of waaaaaay back in the day. Sorry to anyone looking to trade for old pets and stuff- you'll have to get your fix elsewhere.

99% of people can't lick their elbows. I am one of the 1% that can.
I shall take over the world with my rainbowy goodness!!!

HonouNoKage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastry » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:40 pm

soullby wrote:Well I'm not sure if it's over yet...but..I had one of the most annoying trade things happen to me today =/ I had went to an auction thing [first auction I ever really attended] and offered up these 4 dogs for a clear eye galaxy to go with my black eyed galaxy, they messaged me after a bit with just the word sorry, so I relied with a what for? they said they didn't want the dogs I offered, I said okay I have plenty to offer so you can take look, or if not, good luck finding him a nice home.

a few minutes later!

I had something similar happen to me.

I went through their trade group and picked a few pets I need off my wishlist. And sent a blank trade asking if I had anything they were interested in for those, locked groups or not.
They canceled and said that they were only looking for bunnies.
So I sent the same trade back, with 22 bunnies from my collection. Rares and Very rares.
Almost an entire month goes by, yet they had been online in between then and now.
I send them a PM stating that I had some extra halloween bunnies, and they went crazy.
Saying they wanted all kinds of halloween things. I was fine with that, so I asked them to make me a list.
While they were supposed to be making me, I get a edited trade from them. They wanted all of my pets, plus the new pets I was working on getting them, and were only offering ONE of the pets I asked for.
I sent it back with the same pets from the original trade and said that it wasn't fair to me to be giving them all those rare bunnies and halloween items for just one pet. For that entire month, when all I had was bunnies, they never once complained about the amount of pets I asked for. Yet, when they saw I was offering more, they tried to get more out of me for less.

It took me a day, and lots of pm's but I finally got them to agree to the original agreement with the add-on's from halloween. But man, makes me want to rethink trades.
ImageImage
Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image

ImageImage
Pastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlily » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:51 pm

This one made me laugh out loud. Literally. XD

Their side: 3 October newborns
My side: September 08 Leopard, October 08 pink moon dog, November 08 3-tail dog

hello im gonna make you a one time offer if you want this months pets i can get whatever you like out of this months pets just say what one & i'll send it right away to you just for these three pets i just really like these ones please & thank you

Woo, a "One Time Offer"! I'll be sure to jump on that Right Away!! Aren't you all just jealous of me now! :lol:

I love it. XD At least they were very polite, which is always nice. ^^
moonlily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastry » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:57 pm

moonlily wrote:This one made me laugh out loud. Literally. XD

Their side: 3 October newborns
My side: September 08 Leopard, October 08 pink moon dog, November 08 3-tail dog

hello im gonna make you a one time offer if you want this months pets i can get whatever you like out of this months pets just say what one & i'll send it right away to you just for these three pets i just really like these ones please & thank you

Woo, a "One Time Offer"! I'll be sure to jump on that Right Away!! Aren't you all just jealous of me now! :lol:

I love it. XD At least they were very polite, which is always nice. ^^

You better jump on that! Don't want to miss this months pets!
Silly people.

I agree, at least they weren't down right begging.
I had one person ask for my Light leopard september '08 and red 'x' september '08
They didn't offer any pets, and all they said was "HI THIS WAS IN YOUR TRADES. I'M NEW AND WOULD REALLY LIKE THESE PETS! SO GIVE THEM TO ME! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE."
Or well something to that affect. Just jumble it up with some chatspeak.
ImageImage
Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image

ImageImage
Pastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me