Your CS Pet Pairs? :3 (NEW THREAD!)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Your CS Pet Pairs? :3 (NEW THREAD!)

Postby Pugnacious! » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:29 am

Gwen Trix wrote:ImageImage
Pavel Chekov[m] + Hikaru Sulu[m]

Cookie to anyone who gets the name reference :3

<3 *is a trekkie*
Just asking, but are you basing it off the original series characters, or the movie? :3 /offtopic

Pair~

Image Image
FallenLeaves {f} & Telliska [m]

I'm so happy that I finally found a mate for her. C:
Desperately Seeking Sphynxes!
[ Pug | Agender (They/Them) | Pansexual | ENFP ]
Currently invested in The Magnus Archives and events of High Strangeness

[ Magistream ]

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pugnacious!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymouse » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:57 am

GigglePie; Dunka ^^" I'll be cooking something up, don't you worry <3
Quill; D'Aww, thank you so much ;3

My little baby~!
NFT

anonymouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antler apathy » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:13 am

Sham-Pug! wrote:
Gwen Trix wrote:ImageImage
Pavel Chekov[m] + Hikaru Sulu[m]

Cookie to anyone who gets the name reference :3

<3 *is a trekkie*
Just asking, but are you basing it off the original series characters, or the movie? :3 /offtopic

A bit of both :3 Though I do tend to favor the movie; because Chekov has curly hair <3/Off topic.
[ oh you were a phonograph, I was a kid
I sat with an ear close, just listening
was there when the rain tapped her way down your face
you were a miracle and I was just holding your space ]

art trades: ask | commissions: closed [info here]
my character list | my deviant art
antler apathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versicolor » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Image Image
Sailor [m] and Kari [f]

The pair in my signature. They were just really random, I like to make pairings based off of songs for some reason :B

Dream pet acheived 1/6/14 ♥
Yo I used to be Jelli.
versicolor (adj.) - 1. changing in color, iridescent: versicolor skies.
2. of various colors

ask.fm
mac and cheese
versicolor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Image Image
Denmark (M) & Shattered Dreams (F)

I was left behind at the dawn of the new day.

An ancient castle no longer hospitable is my home, and slowly I crumble away and decay.

Time has taken us away from this world, but we await the others that still live in it, as time slowly, but surely... proceeds in it's path, consuming everything in its way.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brian emo » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:12 pm

ImageImage
Magentalicious ♀ & Fudge ♂
=Best friends. :3
xD Too lazy right now to write a story or anything... maybe later.
brian emo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inatae » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Image Image

Florenze & Éowyn
Inatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowbee » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Glowbee wrote:
::The start of their story, from Penelope's perspective::
ImageImageImage
Penelope//Alec//Uec
What is life?
Is it air moving through your lungs, or bloods coursing through your veins? Is it running through the forest, sleeping under a million stars, or kissing your lover?
I have time to ponder these questions now. Once many years ago, it was the first to me; now I’m not so certain.
I know I’m alive- I still think and see. My body is forever frozen in time, sculpted in flawless stone, now crumbling with age.
Still, I cannot help but wonder.
~*~
My story begins when I was a girl, the daughter of wealthy innkeepers. For ten and four generations The Damselfly Inn had been in our family, always passed down to the eldest son- in my case, my father. I was an only child; mother carried many more babes but all were lost before they lived, or shortly after their arrival in this world. It was then my fascination with life began. What caused it? Why did it end? Who chose when it ended? What was it to live? My mama had no answers for me, and would send me outside to play.
When I was five years old, a cousin came to live with us. When I asked my father why, he avoided the question with bedtime. I soon came to realize it was to train my cousin Buford how to become an innkeeper! I was furious, and ran to my father in a huff demanding why I shouldn’t run the inn. Buford (much to my embarrassment) began to laugh out loud- a mirthless, condescending sound, void of emotion.
“Women,” he began, “Are meant to look handsome and bear children- not run inns.”
Well, I threw myself on him, spitting and clawing like a wildcat. When my father finally pulled me off him, I was quite pleased with the results. He had a bloodied nose and long scratches around his eyes and ears, and was bellowing angrily at me. The words he used were too foul to be written by a lady, much less said.
We were both sent to bed with no supper that night. It was then I decided to spite my family for what they’d decided, and be naught but a handsome, quiet girl.

;;Part Two;;
New cast member;
//Mirandelle//
From that night on, each morning I would rise with the sun and bathe in expensive soaps and oils guests would ‘forget’ (I could not help if they happened to lose themselves in my deep apron pockets!). After I was sleek furred and desirably scented I would have my mother brush my pelt to silk with a bristly brush made from horse hair. Then, I’d sit about the inn demurely and avert my eyes coyly from the gaze of handsome men. I was my fathers pride and my mother’s joy, but I was bored to tears. I ached to run and play with the other children in our village. I restrained myself, and only ventured out in immaculate bonnets and dresses of pure white. I pretended to be disgusted with their juvenile antics- throwing mud, wrestling, and playing tag by the river- when all I wanted to do was join them. Instead, with my mother I went to market. I loved seeing the merchant’s wares of silk and jewels and exotic spices. Sometimes, if a young man was running the stall, I would be showered with small gifts, to compliment my beauty, in return for a kiss upon a cheek.
One morning, when I was thirteen (and considered myself a woman) and at the market, the Royal family was at the market.
It was a sight to be seen- The King and Queen adorned in silk and velvet robes encrusted in diamonds and rubies, their coachmen and servants in blood red and white garments, more modest, but just as spectacular in a different way.
Then there was the prince.
He was handsome, with a complicated black and white pelt- swirling and circling in an endless pattern. He was dashing, and had an air of arrogance around him. Instantly, I decided he was who I would pursue. I’d always known I’d be royalty one day.
As I patiently waited for his eyes to meet mine, and for him to be smitten by my beauty, someone gently nudged my shoulder. I glanced over my shoulder, and found myself gazing into a pair of deep golden eyes.
Alec.
“Hullo Penelope,” he barked cheerfully.
“Want to come play? We’re playing hide and seek by the sycamore river.”
My mind warred. I desperately wanted to go and have fun, and Alec was so charming- but what if I missed my opportunity with the prince? I looked up at my mother helplessly. She smiled and nodded.
“Go on- you haven’t had a good romp in months darling.”
I grinned happily and dashed after Alec, after pulling off my fancy clothes and handing them to my mother. The children cheered when we returned- they’d been coaxing me to play with them for weeks.
After much bickering, I was made ‘it’. I groaned and moaned as they ran and hid. As I counted aloud, thinking of how foolish this game was, I felt someone watching me. Slowly, I uncovered my eyes and glanced towards the market. Sure enough, two large, blood red eyes were locked in an intent gaze with mine. The owner of the eyes blushed and looked away quickly, embarrassed.
Uec.
A small pair of green eyes watched me with cold fury that though through my giddiness I did not notice. They belonged to a powerful and young girl travelling with the prince- his playmate and sorceress, who was, tragically, in love with him.
Unknowingly, I’d made a powerful enemy that day, just by making a boy blush.
but you can s k y r o c k e t away from me
and never come back if you find another galaxy
far from here with more room to f l y
just leave me your
* stardust to remember you by

If they get back in contact - if you talk to Rose - just tell her… tell her I… oh, she knows.
Glowbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby average » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:32 pm

ImageImage
Alyss [f] + Henry [m]

Very cute to me for some reason. ♥
average

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamarine » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Ursula's Siren wrote:
aquamarine wrote:ImageImage

You win the internet, congrats! :D

ahahaha :lol: thank you lovee <3
Brev, thank you too but I can't believe you've never seen it!

New pairing ^^ Simple, plain colors but I think they make a lovely match <3

ImageImage
~ Devan {{M}} and Colleen {{F}} ~
aquamarine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me