Your CS Pet Pairs? :3 (NEW THREAD!)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Your CS Pet Pairs? :3 (NEW THREAD!)

Postby Inatae » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:10 am

Quill wrote:
ImageImage
The Bloody Baron [m] && The Grey Lady [f]

I will really be happy if someone gets the reference. ^_^

WIN. EPIC WIN.
Inatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rynn Zekio Zusha » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:12 am

some_days_are_gold wrote:
Quill wrote:
ImageImage

I'm not sure what the reference is, but I love the pair ^^;

I don't understand, doesn't anyone read Harry Potter anymore? Those books will become real classics...
I am working on getting some of the pets, especially horses, that I have missed.

~Rynn Zekio Zusha
Rynn Zekio Zusha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymouse » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:25 am

Silent Symphony wrote:
Image Image
Le Corbeau {m} ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ Unloved Lady Dove {f}

{Earlier parts }

My eyes opened wide.
A small smile touched his face but it didn't reach his eyes. There was too much pain to be so happy. My sobs returned, ten-fold.

"I c-can't lose y-you!"
Already, even though for the few times I had spent with him, I wouldn't leave him, I could never live without him. His teasing smile, his warm eyes, those glorious wings. I hadn't told him but after meeting him I've had dreams about flying, soaring through the clouds with such ease as he has.
That familiar warm chuckle reached my ears and I longingly pressed my forehead closer towards him.

"I'm not going anywhere..."
His voice was soft and smooth but I could still hear the pain laced across his words.
Just as I was about to disagree, a few low growls reached my ears. Of course! Why wouldn't they have guards when they had been loathing the murderer for so long.
"Please, go..."
I looked at him, the oncoming males, and gave a small whimper. This wasn't what I had thought would happen at all to me. Ever. He made a small growl himself and I followed his wishes. With one last look to my broken shadow, I hurried to my den. I couldn't get comfortable, I couldn't sleep knowing he could be killed tomorrow at the earliest.

But as I curled tightly, my tail touching my nose, I tried to block out the noise coming from the 'prison'. They were tormenting him. I just knew it. I didn't sleep a wink knowing they were hurting him further. It was unfair and cruel, my pack had turned into nothing more than- than humans! We didn't need to do this, yet my pack found it perfectly acceptable? But I couldn't do anything. I mean, I could but it would be against his wishes. And I could only hope that he had a plan...

When I 'woke' up, I knew that something was going on. The chitter chatter - loud enough for me to know it was a crowd - was streaming from only one place I could think of that would matter. My fatigue instantly fell away as I jumped to my paws and raced with much haste, my heart beat began a hurried rhythm, reminding me of a deep large drum being pounded mercilessly. It was all I could hear except for a faint cheering, the cheering of most likely something I didn't want to hear or see.
I pushed my way to the front of the crowd, throwing all precautions to the wind, and I felt as if I was going to have a heart attack. The bars of the cage were gone but in its place to keep the p r i s o n e r from escape, was the rope that the whole pack had gathered. The rough strands had already cut into his wrists and ankles. His head was bowed - not in defeat but in pain. At least, that was what I was hoping it was... His wings were lashed to his sides and the once-silky feathers were bent or missing all together. Golden blood was pooling slowly at his feet.

No, no! This isn't suppose to happen! This can't happen!! I thought I could have done the right thing this time, I thought- I thought I would finally have someone to love me... I mused to myself, my cornflower-blue eyes as wide as they ever had been and having sights for only one person, one person that actually meant something to me.
As if he had heard my very own thoughts, his beautiful eyes looked up and directly ahead at me. For a moment we locked gazes and it was as if everything that needed to be said was without a single word. Then, the most miraculous thing happened.
He gave me a sly but defiant smirk that I was sure only I could see, even if he was being brutally beaten.
And then a great rumble of thunder shook the very ground. Everyone stopped to stare up at the sky but as he lifted his head with humble but powerful worldly difference, and then...
Then the strangest thing took place that I knew I would never forget.

With as much flash and sound as a supernova, he just... disappeared. Everyone who had taken part in the hunting of him dropped to the ground in pain. I knew it was revenge for being so terrible to him and I also knew it wouldn't last. They would all get better. Eventually.
I couldn't move. I could barely think. I felt numb, so numb that without warning - maybe a slight warning - he just up and left. Me. Left me. I-I thought things were different than that between us.
The whole pack distracted for at least a few minutes, I turned and fled to the forest. I would live there if I had to. I knew how to hunt. I knew where the freshest water was. I had done almost every job in my 'former' pack so I could hunt - fairly well... But there was no way I was going to stay with the pack. I was finally old enough to leave. Find my own life. I didn't want to just be a den-mate. How could I just sit in the den, feeding the pups, while my mate had all the fun?
I had already had a little taste of the sweet but daring flavor of adventure, and I was not ready to let that go.

♦♦♦

Months past.
I was afraid it would soon turn into a full year since I had last saw him. Everything just felt like the motions. Living alone was hard but I was glad for the privacy. I just felt like something was wrong, that I couldn't give up on him just yet. Not when I had a feeling a miracle was about to happen.
The pack, my old pack, were struggling. The injuries he had gave them had yet to wear off; yet sometimes I would leave a dead I had recently caught for them. I couldn't, wouldn't, sit by and watch them grow thin and possibly pass away. They had been terrible to me but if I ignored them what good would that result in?

The first snow fall. I sat in a clearing - where I had first met Le Corbeau - and watched as the snow landed lightly on my pelt, my nose, and the surrounding area. It was beautiful. Beautifully cold. I closed my eyes, letting the snow wash away all hard feelings I had for my love. He was gone. I would just have to accept that wouldn't I?

"Please remember me. I could not leave you forever, Lady Dove."

I knew that voice! With unbelief rushing through me, I opened my eyes to see the snow had piled higher. A couple of inches were wetting my paws and as I turned to look behind me, I saw who I had been hoping for. He sat on the edge of the clearing and I as watched a felt a bright smile touch my muzzle. It was strange, almost awkward to see how the darkness of him stood out so strikingly against the pure white.

"Y-You came b-b-back,"
I breathed, my breath forming in front of me. A shy nod was my only answer for I didn't let him speak. I ran to him, time slowed, and nuzzled my head against his neck. I felt his whole body stiffen at physical contact but soon he relaxed, protectively wrapping a healed wing across my own frame.

"I came back for you..."
I couldn't speak. The words wouldn't come so he whispered his story to me. The first thing he spoke of was that he didn't belong in this world. His blood came from a whole other region which I couldn't fathom. So, being from where ever there was, he had extraordinary gifts. That was how he had disappeared so suddenly, those many months ago.
But then he hadn't been able to return to me. His home city had not been pleased with him. It was illegal in his world to enter, much less converse and live, in my world. They had punished him severely, he said worse than my pack could ever do, but he had stood strong by thinking of me. That caused a warm heat to fill my whole body and mind. Me! He had fought for me!
After his punishment, after healing once more, he returned to my world. He said he planned on staying here, here with me.

"I'll go anywhere with you, just don't leave me again."
My stutter fled, never to regain my words. His laugh was warm, eerie if you didn't know - and love - him like I did, and as he spoke more of what we would do {travel} I could only think of how much I loved him. Loved the feeling of being under his wing for safe keeping. Loved his voice, his laugh, his smile, his eyes, his personality that I planned on learning much more about. Everything. His flaws were perfect in my eyes.

"I love you, Lady Dove. I have only thing to ask of you as well.
You are not allowed to leave me."

It was a promise I could never i m a g i n e breaking.

{ Finally finished! I'm very proud of the finally product <3 It was a strong labor of love x3 }

My little baby~!
NFT

anonymouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faraday » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:29 am

[size=85][center]ImageImage
Jack[m]...........................Griffin[m]
Griffin was a troubled teen. He hung out with the wrong crowd. At the age of just 14, he turned to drugs and alcohol to numb his pain after his mother died, the only thing in the world that would make him smile. She would always tell him dumb jokes, and tell him about her childhood, but a few months earlier she died in a car accident, a drunk driver in the wrong lane killing her.

He wasted away. He looked a sickly pale, and you could see all of his bones jutting out from underneath his thin flaky skin. One day he was taken away from it all, his 'friends', and his greif returned. He was sent to live with his foster parents, who lived on the other side of the world, in Ireland. He spent most of his time in his room, sleeping, smoking, or drinking, his condition getting worse by the days.

One day, it all changed. Griffin was looking out his window, when he spied upon a group of boys talking outside his house, laughing, and messing around. One of the boys looked up and saw him. Their eyes locked, but Griffin hurridly closed the shudders, sitting on his bed, clutching his knees.

A couple minuted passed, before Griffin heard a knocking on the door. He listened as he heard his godfather opened the door, and heard an unfamiliar voice. It was soft and quiet, yet unusually soothing. A few minuted passed, and Griffin heard the soft patter of feet going up the stairs.

Griffin held his breath, and a figure appeared in his room. The boy who he had locked eyes with earlier sat next him him on his bed, his smokey eyes enchanting Griffin. "Hey." The boy cooed with a smile. "You looked lonely." Griffin opened his moth to speak, and the stench of alcohol filled the room. "Yeah." The boy wrinkled his nose, but said nothing. "I'm Jack. I'm 14." Jack said, managing to keep his warm smile spread across his face. "I'm Griffin... I'm 14 too."

For months, Jack and Griffin visited each other, and Griffin broke his addiction. Spending time with Jack put his life back on track. His condition began to improve, and was better than he had been in years. But one day, Jack didn't come to visit Griffin, or the day after that, or the day after that. For weeks on end, Griffin continued to call Jack, but nobody ever picked up the phone.

One day, Griffin got a call back. But it wasn't Jack. It was his mom. "Griffin...?" The voice over the phone was full of sorrow. "Yeah." Griffin replied, tracing his finger along the word in the newspaper. "A... couple weeks ago... Jack... well.... he....." Griffin choked, waiting for Jack's mom to finish. "He was hit by a car. And... he's gone." Griffin's body began to rack with sobs, and he could barely hold the phone up to his ear. Jack's mom spoke again. "Griffin, Jack loved you."

There was a long pause.

"I know." Griffin replied, wiping away his tears.

"I loved him too."

{I posted this on the other thread, and I was looking for some more comments and or critique on this pair. ^^
Last edited by faraday on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
faraday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rynn Zekio Zusha » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:32 am

@ Silent Symphony: Aww adorable, I can't believe it, I suck with it all the way through!
I am working on getting some of the pets, especially horses, that I have missed.

~Rynn Zekio Zusha
Rynn Zekio Zusha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymouse » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:34 am

@RZZ; Neither can I! xD It took forever but I love it <3

My little baby~!
NFT

anonymouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iPawki » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:36 am

Rynn Zekio Zusha wrote:
some_days_are_gold wrote:
Quill wrote:
ImageImage

I'm not sure what the reference is, but I love the pair ^^;

I don't understand, doesn't anyone read Harry Potter anymore? Those books will become real classics...

Harry Potter reference <3 I love this pair.
iPawki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mirza » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:43 am

Silent Symphony wrote:
Silent Symphony wrote:
Image Image

{Earlier parts }

{ Finally finished! I'm very proud of the finally product <3 It was a strong labor of love x3 }

<3

I love this; it's so lovely to read and the pairing is just so sweet. :3
CURRENTLY TRADING CS PETS/ITEMS FOR FR CURRENCY/ITEMS
please send me a trade either here or on FR
FR username/ID: mirza (11250
)
Mirza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby micah » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:44 am

Quill wrote:
Silent Symphony wrote:
Silent Symphony wrote:
Image Image

{Earlier parts }

<3

I love this; it's so lovely to read and the pairing is just so sweet. :3

The ending was amazing. <3
I hope to see more stories from you in the future... /pressure

Chōmimi Forest ~ チョウミミの森 ~ cute adoptables
_ _ _ _ _ ♥ _ _ _ _ _
hi, i'm micah! he/his pronouns please! i was previously gigglepie and dollie
micah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery