Your CS Pet Pairs? :3 (NEW THREAD!)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Your CS Pet Pairs? :3 (NEW THREAD!)

Postby Tammanae » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:06 am

DaDwarf wrote:
Tammanae wrote:
Image Image
Swirls of Love (f) and Thyme (m)

She likes the Godsmack and I like Agent Orange
Her cd changer's full of singers that are mad at their dad
She says she'd like to score some reefer and a forty
She'll never know that I'm the best that she'll never have

"Girl All The Bad Guys Want"

Looovveeee that song xD, Bowling for soup!

Same. XD I have no idea why, the two of them reminded me of that song. I was about to add the Mohawk store dog as a love triangle thing, but I think that would have been overkill. X3
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inatae » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:35 am

Image Image

Fantasia and Annabella

Annabella strode into the dance studio, not bothering to knock. "Madame?" she called out, stopping by the giant trifold that blocked the teacher's desk.

"Yes?" Fantasia's voice answered, before the teacher stepped carefully around the trifold and went to greet her student. "Do you need anything?"

"Well..." Annabella shifted uncomfortably. "I don't mean to sound rude, or nosy, or anything, but how old exactly are you?"

Fantasia looked taken aback at this, but shrugged. "23... my 24th birthday is in a few weeks. Why?"

"It's just... you look like you're 16 or something similar. I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have asked, but I was incredibly confused."

Fantasia hadn't bothered to look at herself properly in a mirror for the last 7 years. "Well, I always knew I was short, but this is surprising," she remarked. "Don't worry about it, Annabella. I'm not as image-conscious as most women are."

Annabella gave a relieved nod, before hurrying out of the classroom, face burning.

~*~*~

You look like you're 16, Fantasia thought to herself. That was strange, to say the least. The teacher absentmindedly scribbled down a few notes on a rough draft of a report card, before pausing. "That explains Nyx," she murmured, suddenly remembering the womanizer student who'd graduated last year. "I should be glad, I guess, that I don't look my age. Still..."

Random bit of writing that I churn out when I decide to procrastinate on my homework.
Inatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nalacub » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:49 am

Rudolph and Clarice!
nalacub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mirza » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:52 am

ImageImage
The Bloody Baron [m] && The Grey Lady [f]

I will really be happy if someone gets the reference. ^_^
CURRENTLY TRADING CS PETS/ITEMS FOR FR CURRENCY/ITEMS
please send me a trade either here or on FR
FR username/ID: mirza (11250
)
Mirza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rynn Zekio Zusha » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:53 am

Quill wrote:
ImageImage

AAWWWW.. lol, love it. (I have 4 groups of Harry Potter related pets..)
Last edited by Rynn Zekio Zusha on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am working on getting some of the pets, especially horses, that I have missed.

~Rynn Zekio Zusha
Rynn Zekio Zusha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby micah » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:55 am

Ahw, everyone's comments are so nice<3 Thanks, everyone! And as for writing more... Of them? I don't know, they popped into my head such a long time ago, but I never had the PeaPS, so once I got it... bam! :3 I just don't have any leads of what to write more about them with, but I'll think of something soon.
______

ImageImageImage

R7 {Jeremy} [m] + Felici [f] + Raymond {Ray} [m]

And then the song blasted on the radio, destroying my "perfect" streak of no crying for seven hours. The lyrics rang alarms in my head; I promised never to listen to the radio again. It--he was everywhere, making my life more miserable than it already is. The song seemed to get louder, and louder, until it suffocated me. I pulled over and rested my head on my arm; I continually sobbed as the lyrics played:

I got my heart broken
Not far from the little town of Hoboken
Now I'm all choked [up, up]
Why can I never have a simple love? [love, love~]

The song was so wrong [wrong, wrong].

Never in my right mind would I ever hurt Jeremy--or, as the world knew him--R7.

The tears still readily poured from my eyes. His account of the day was so wrong that it stung in places I didn't even know I had.

~~~
It was a sunny, summer day at the pool near Hoboken. I was happily tanning in a chair near the edge when I heard his sweet voice address me.

"You know, Felici, one day, Imma be a star."

"Alright babe, whatever you want..." And then I winked at him, and for the first time in my life I thought that everything was finally going right for me. Then he sat up, looked me in the eye, and said something so incredibly vulgar to me that I burst into tears. It was so unlike him, so unjust that I screamed and ran. Did he really think of me in that way the whole time?

~~~

I couldn't bear to listen to the song anymore, but I was crying too much to look up. I slid my fingers roughly across my stereo until it shut off. God. Finally. My hectic sobs continued until I heard a knock on the window of my car. Gosh, who could THAT be?

I looked up, eyes red and face unwelcoming. The smiling gentleman kept his smile going. I rolled down the window.

"What do you want?!" I yelled, clearly displaying my anger.

"I wanted to see what was wrong. It's not very often that you see a pretty young lady such as yourself crying on the side of a country trail."

"Nothing's wrong. Everything's fine. Now leave me alone." I muttered. He bit his lip. I began to roll up the window, but he put his fingers over it.

"No... I'm not leaving until you're happy. Now come on, I know a great place that serves waffles twenty-four seven. And it's not the Waffle House." He gave me a grin, but I couldn't meet his eyes.

Gosh, what did I have to lose? He could be a serial killer for all I knew, but it was worth the risk. I slid out of the car as he opened the door for me. Then we stood for a bit, and I could finally see him in the light he deserved. His shaggy brown hair complimented is tan skin; his hair wasn't too long, just the right amount. He wore a loose plaid shirt with a t-shirt under it, and to my surprise, he wore skinny jeans. He had a light, airy pair of tennis shoes. Not that I could remember the brand, because looking at his golden eyes is too memorizing. I was curios to know if he was studying my features; like my deep blonde hair that ran past my shoulders, or my tight shirt with a loose, zip up jacket. Maybe he was looking at my jeans, completely un-skinny? [they hugged me at the thigh, but that's not the point.] Perhaps he was looking at the wet sleeve of my jacket, complete with fresh tears.

"Your eyes are awful pretty,"

Oh, it was my eyes? I was sure that they were still red from letting tears seep from them...

"Hehe, so are your's. I don't think I ever caught your name?"

"Raymond," he began, but countered with his nickname. "But you, milady, may call me Ray." And then he winked at me, but not like "R7" used to, but like a real person would.

"Well, my name is Felici." and I nodded. "But you, sir, can call me Felici."

He let out a small laugh before offering to take my hand to walk down the trail. I assumed we were just going to get in his car and drive there, but we passed his car quickly. With his fingers still entwined in mine, I asked him why we were walking.

"It's pretty nice out, plus the place that sells waffles is only a few blocks from here."

"Oh,"

"I was actually heading there before I saw you..."

I nodded and we continued our rightful walk in silence, but should I really be holding his hand...? The question popped up in my head over and over again, until I forced myself to think yes.

I could now see The Waffle Palace emerging from the hill. My cell phone, picking the worst time to go off, was indeed going off in my pocket. I let go of Ray's hand to dig my claws into my pocket. Pulling out my cell, I glanced at the caller ID screen.

Jeremy

No, no no. Never, I promised myself to never again answer to him after he revealed my identity as "the heart breaker" in his song. It will not happen...

But what if he's sorry?

Ray looked at me with a precarious smile on his lips. "What is it, Felici? Or, who is it?"

I opened my mouth to speak [obviously], but no words could escape the prison of my teeth. He leaned over and nodded. "Why don't you go take that, Felici... I'll wait right here, okay?"

I shook my head "yes" and wandered into the forest. Clicking "answer" on my phone, I pressed it to my ear.
"He-hello?"

"Oh, Felici!"

"What do you want?!"

"Whoa. Chill,"

"Don't you ever tell me to "CHILLLL", Jeremy." I blinked away the tears. "You destroyed my life. What, you back for more?"

"No, I made a mistake, please forgive me."

"No." I gave him a stingy reply and hung up. Wandering back to Ray, I quickly snatched his hand in mine and began to swiftly walk to The Waffle Palace.

"Is everything okay, Felici? Please, tell me what's wrong." He stopped, but was still holding my hand. I jerked back a bit.

"Nothing's wrong!"

"That's what you said before, and I'll be darned if you're crying for nothing. Please,"

Chōmimi Forest ~ チョウミミの森 ~ cute adoptables
_ _ _ _ _ ♥ _ _ _ _ _
hi, i'm micah! he/his pronouns please! i was previously gigglepie and dollie
micah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamanaka Shin » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:57 am

Quill wrote:
ImageImage

Famous ghosts that haunt places? Can't remember where...
Yamanaka Shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:05 am

Quill wrote:
ImageImage