Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Lupine Moon » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:40 pm

~Nova-Worst part of the new trade system, people thinking they can get away with that scheme. Don't work though does it, *sigh* still annoying though
Every mile, a memory
Every song, another scene
Like some old movie going back in time, you and me♫
-In Loving Memory Of Chloe-
My Black Lab Baby

ImageImage

<3 It's people like you that make me love life iBrevity...I'll never forget your kindness <3
Lupine Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Theophilus » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Aasdgfasdg just accidentally accepted a trade for one of my April Fool's day cats. Crap. I meant to click cancel... hopefully the person will understand.
Theophilus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby butcherbaby » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:45 pm

i think i just got the WORST trade offer in the history of this thread!!

After the initial shock wore off i realized i've either traded or tried to trade with this person before, so they must be trying to prove some kind of point...(?).....though what for i don't even know- it wasn't an edit or "suggested change" to any trade i sent them, it came straight out of nowhere :?:

so here is what i got offered today:

now had they been offering a ZEBRA......... :D ;) :lol:
STILL Looking For My Dreamy: April 09 Joker Bunny
ImageImage Image Image Image ImageImage
AWESOME Button-Eyed Dog Avatar by Wendigo!
butcherbaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Gorgon » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:11 pm

butcherbaby wrote:i think i just got the WORST trade offer in the history of this thread!!

After the initial shock wore off i realized i've either traded or tried to trade with this person before, so they must be trying to prove some kind of point...(?).....though what for i don't even know- it wasn't an edit or "suggested change" to any trade i sent them, it came straight out of nowhere :?:

Holy fishwallets…
That's insane! :shock:

If they had been offering a zebra, then yes, it would have been about even. :roll:
And it looks like they wanted multiples of each to put them up for trade/auction…the shame.
Space Gorgon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HonouNoKage » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:11 pm

butcherbaby wrote:i think i just got the WORST trade offer in the history of this thread!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?? ajka? fjka? wow. just, wow. i'm speechless. wow.
1/17/22- I AM NOT ACTIVE, I WILL NOT TRADE WITH YOU. DO NOT CONTACT ME ON OTHER SITES (lord knows how y'all get them).

(the former message:)

I am not active here anymore and I highly doubt I will be touching this account again outside of looking at some very old memories and laughing at happenings of waaaaaay back in the day. Sorry to anyone looking to trade for old pets and stuff- you'll have to get your fix elsewhere.

ImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people can't lick their elbows. I am one of the 1% that can.
I shall take over the world with my rainbowy goodness!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage
HonouNoKage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SairenMin » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Mine is most a rant in general. I hate suddenly opening up a trade, and seeing pets from one of my 'Pack' groups {which is basically me taking my collection, and making packs of wolves/dogs w/ stories} in the selection. I then have to explain that it was a mistake to said trader, that none of those pets are up for trade. Then I go back through every single one of my groups just to re-check that everything except my trades group is on 'currently disabled'. I mean a few months ago I got a trade for a pet in a group marked Favorites! :evil: It just really frustrates me, is anyone even reading what the group name is? Or my trade rules?

/endrant

xxxxxxxxxx
Greetings! Just call me Jude or TG
Adult, Parent, Married, They|Them
Full-time teacher, parent and partner
Part time procrastinator and artist/writer
-
ImageImage

SairenMin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby butcherbaby » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Poblakiwi wrote:

Holy fishwallets…
That's insane! :shock:

If they had been offering a zebra, then yes, it would have been about even. :roll:
And it looks like they wanted multiples of each to put them up for trade/auction…the shame.

i should add, this is a user has been a member for over a year, and has over 2700 pets in just their *trade**groups*. i just really don't get it! i think my collection is full and organized enough to show that i'm not a clueless noob.....people are weird :roll:
butcherbaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby butcherbaby » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Chianya wrote:
Lynx7 wrote:*sigh*
My side: Green Sparkle pup (from this month)
Their side: nothing
i will trade all my extras and a bunny if u say yes, i swear!

I cancelled. (I hate it when they beg, it says in my rules not too)

They sent it AGAIN!!!!
Their side: nothing
My side: Green Sparkle pup
here cancle this but tell me if u want my extras and bunny for this guy in the catbox when u cancle it

:? Didn't I just tell them I didn't? :roll:

Oh man I HATE that, I get it all the time!

My side: 20 of my best pets in my unlocked groups
Their side: Nothing

Message: Accept this and I swear I'll give you whatever you want in the next trade!!

I used to cancel but now I edit and ask for all of their pets and chuckle when they cancel instead :lol:

-Chianya

haha! i have two item trade threads right now, one is free items and one is trade items, and the items are clearly shown in screen shot pics in both. i got a trade from someone asking for three of my better trade items that said something like "give me these items. it says free in your post"......i wish i'd copied the exact text, but it was pretty close, just plain rude like that.
instead of canceling, i sent back a trade saying "these are TRADE items, not free items, but i'd be happy to trade for these" and picked the three best pets they had, in my opinion an outrageous trade for what they wanted. i hope they accept :twisted: hee hee
butcherbaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aireiya » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:21 pm

DisabledLlama wrote:Image

Perhaps I should put a note in my Trade Message/Rules saying that if anything is in a 'Reserve' group, then it probably isn't for random trade.
But I thought that the group name was straight forward enough. 'Reserved Trades - For Border Collie in Jhey's Auction'

First I was like :o :shock: :evil:
Then I was like :lol: :lol: :lol:

Granted, they joined today (so it says on their profile page), but still. If your name is clearly not on the group for reserve, don't ask.

The flattery made me lol.

Would it be considered mean/rude of me to say exactly that in the cancel message?

Oooh. My name iz there. XD But at least they were polite and didn't demand that you give them the pet.
╔══════════════════════════╗
No onsite trades please!
Reiya's Offsite Trades (Flight Rising) . Skyheart ~ Kyiera . Reiya's Adoption Center

Reiya || ARMY || BTS Enthusiast
Tell me about forever just one more time
Just Dance || Euphoria || Serendipity || Love || Singularity || Seesaw || Epiphany
Currently stuck in the MDZS rabbit hole pls get me out of here ;_;

╚══════════════════════════╝

Aireiya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gay » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:26 pm

-sweatdrops-

Well, I just got one of those foreign language trades. ._. But it isn´t in Spanish, and I can´t really point out what language it is, and apparently it isn´t a joke, because the user´s name is also on the same language. I think its arabian or something around that. owo

They are offering me some betas, all their malk cages, 3 pumpkins, 4 stones, many 2nd gen newborns and a warrior cat for my black beta and my green/brown beta. That isn´t really the problem, it´s just that I cannot understand what they said in the message.

საქართველოს რესპუბლიკა :)

xxxxxImage Image
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

gay

My pets
My items