Staff Litter 2019 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2019 Discussion Thread

Postby catmother456 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:33 pm

Saikiyo wrote:As many of you have guessed tonight's pup is mine ^^

I love your pup! It’s absolutely adorable! ❤️

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:00 pm

Saikiyo wrote:As many of you have guessed tonight's pup is mine ^^

Gorgeous foxy pup! Love it so much!
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampiric » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:16 pm

A sneaky boi.
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:22 pm

Vampiric's signature leads here:
Vampiric wrote:
How to make friends wrote:We decided on a plan of action to try and lure these creatures closer. Using some of the metal rods from the repair storage, and our soldering laser, we crafted a small but rigid cage which we placed one of the hard shelled creatures inside. We put the cage outside our craft relatively closely and set about waiting behind some equipment for cover.

Sure enough, one of the largest of the herd approached to inspect the contraption. It must have found it rather odd, but too tempting to resist with the food stored inside it. As expected, it did attempt to kick at the cage to break it.. however we tugged it slightly before damage could be done. Bit by bit we drew it closer, close enough to really get a thorough look at this specimen.

It had strongly muscled hind quarters, which given the strength of it's kicks and the speed at which we saw them running.. makes perfect sense. It's front feet are much more flattened and dextrous with thick pads beneath. Very pointed and large ears which can rotate backwards for localising sounds. A broad snout that draws up to meet a pair of starkly intense eyes. Most of these traits I have seen before on a variety of species before.

The creature lost interest in our caged treat after it was dragged too close to our proximity for its liking, and it turned and bolted away for the herd.

There was one thing we all fixated on in that brief encounter. Its horn, as uniquely shaped as it is, almost seems out of place on this creature. We debated the true purpose of it over our next meal. Is it ornamental? Is it for displaying to attract mates? Is it a tool for hunting either on land or even underwater?

I would love to see one of these creatures swimming, if they can. Is it foolish of me to think we may gain enough trust by wary proximity for them to allow us to continue observing and perhaps even interacting?

That has to be this guy:
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KryativeLotus » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:26 pm

Aliria wrote:Vampiric's signature leads here:
Vampiric wrote:
How to make friends wrote:We decided on a plan of action to try and lure these creatures closer. Using some of the metal rods from the repair storage, and our soldering laser, we crafted a small but rigid cage which we placed one of the hard shelled creatures inside. We put the cage outside our craft relatively closely and set about waiting behind some equipment for cover.

Sure enough, one of the largest of the herd approached to inspect the contraption. It must have found it rather odd, but too tempting to resist with the food stored inside it. As expected, it did attempt to kick at the cage to break it.. however we tugged it slightly before damage could be done. Bit by bit we drew it closer, close enough to really get a thorough look at this specimen.

It had strongly muscled hind quarters, which given the strength of it's kicks and the speed at which we saw them running.. makes perfect sense. It's front feet are much more flattened and dextrous with thick pads beneath. Very pointed and large ears which can rotate backwards for localising sounds. A broad snout that draws up to meet a pair of starkly intense eyes. Most of these traits I have seen before on a variety of species before.

The creature lost interest in our caged treat after it was dragged too close to our proximity for its liking, and it turned and bolted away for the herd.

There was one thing we all fixated on in that brief encounter. Its horn, as uniquely shaped as it is, almost seems out of place on this creature. We debated the true purpose of it over our next meal. Is it ornamental? Is it for displaying to attract mates? Is it a tool for hunting either on land or even underwater?

I would love to see one of these creatures swimming, if they can. Is it foolish of me to think we may gain enough trust by wary proximity for them to allow us to continue observing and perhaps even interacting?

That has to be this guy:

I think we should also consider looking at the art too - it is drawn by Vampriric and shows some similarities to the one pup we all seem to highly believe is theirs (the hooves more specifically): STAY KRYATIVE
CALL ME KRYS!

KryativeLotus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nvsebleed » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:39 pm

these are my favorites so far! i'd love to see who you guys like the best (so far)!!

MEMENTO MORI - UNUS ANNUS
nvsebleed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halloween3110 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:46 pm

Y mine are so slow to catch up! Really want simons pet on the main page too! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
halloween3110

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:53 pm

Aliria wrote:Vampiric's signature leads here:
Vampiric wrote:

That has to be this guy:

I agree! I’ve thought this was Vampiric’s pup for the longest time and I still think it is. I thought briefly maybe the android dog as the narrator, but I always come back to this pup belonging to Vampiric, and now after reading the latest hint, I believe it even more.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tarkeli » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:58 pm

nvsebleed wrote:-snip-

these are my favorites so far! i'd love to see who you guys like the best (so far)!!

I like this idea. ^^ While it is difficult to pick some favorites, because frankly this was one of my favorite staff litters ever, these ones bubble up to the top.

Image - I just love this idea.
Image - I mean, look at that adorable face!
Image - everyone knows I love fluffy things.
Image - stars are awesome. 'nuff said.
Image & Image - because they look like wrapping paper (shiny!) and I love wrapping presents. It's weird, I know, but true.

To my fellow staff, well done on this year's litter. It is truly hard to pick any favorites they are all so well done. I can't wait to see the remainder grow!
tarkeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bernouli » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:27 pm

Aliria wrote:That has to be this guy:

It sort of looks like a Lynel though doesn't it?
Image Art by Wookieinmashoo
- Need Help? - - Deviantart - - Newest Deviation -
Bernouli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me