Staff Litter 2019 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2019 Discussion Thread

Postby General Chaos » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:12 pm

Aliria wrote:
SableShine wrote:
rocoboq wrote:
    so many guesses for tonight's pup! they all look so wonderful, and i'm sure one of us should be right, lol. anyways, i've been looking through people's profiles and found a few hints! the hint chart should be fully updated soon enough, but in the meantime here are the two big ones:

lacuna
    "binary - morse - number - amount - (leave it) alone - search my posts" was found in her signature. this is a clear reference to the six-character code she was referencing a while ago. "j" from the binary code must be first, then the "p" i unlocked from 1221 is second? this would make the first two characters jp.

saikiyo
    "EC915A310CDBBE00F642EAA563F9418D" was found in saik's interests. i have no idea what it could be... maybe a url? or some encrypted code, i'm not sure.

Looks like a bunch of hex codes.

As hex codes, you get #EC915A #310CDB #BE00F6 #42EAA5 #63F941 8D. I don't know what to do with those last two characters, and the colors don't seem to mean much, so I doubt it's hex color codes.

It definitely does look like hex though! Just maybe not colors. I tried converting it to decimal, and got "314452519352751460000454578854577127821" which could be something but I really don't know what to do with it. The octal and binary forms don't look too useful either.

I typed it into the CS search and found this...

From this post

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara_3388 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:38 pm

≛☣ General Chaos ☣≛ wrote:

From this post

Hmm that reminds me of these pups
Edit; I also think it’s the pup with the smile
Image or Image
Last edited by Kara_3388 on Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kara_3388

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:56 pm

Kara_3388 wrote:

From this post

Image or Image

Great job, General Chaos! I think it’s the first one with the mischievous smile. It matches the pup General Chaos found.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VermontVampyre » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:33 pm

catmother456 wrote:
Kara_3388 wrote:

From this post

Image or Image

Great job, General Chaos! I think it’s the first one with the mischievous smile. It matches the pup General Chaos found.

Was just going to point out this clue trail but y'all beat me to it. I also agree its the doggo with the smile.
VermontVampyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:22 pm

rocoboq wrote:

lacuna
    "binary - morse - number - amount - (leave it) alone - search my posts" was found in her signature. this is a clear reference to the six-character code she was referencing a while ago. "j" from the binary code must be first, then the "p" i unlocked from 1221 is second? this would make the first two characters jp.

First binary = J

Second Morse = P

Third Number = 5 (May is the 5th month)

Fourth Amount = ??? If "Lost In The Stars" is the fourth clue, I am not sure what amount its referring to. If the fourth is "Dozen" then its obviously 12. I think its supposed to be Dozen.

Fifth (Leave It) Alone = ??? If its "Lost In The Stars" the only letter I can think of that would be alone is "I" or 1.

Sixth Search Posts. Pretty sure "posts" was meant to be anything including interests. Which is the letter A.

So we have

J
P
I or 1?
A

Does that sound right?
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buck the dog » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:43 pm

Lunarsnow wrote:
catmother456 wrote:Nadine just posted a Star in Discord, and I think that is a hint for tonight’s pup. I think tonight’s pup is Nadine’s. These hints make me think it is:

Page 41
    I have finally arrived to the festivities, I sure hope my pup can find their way. Maybe they need a light or something?

Page 52
    Another day has passed and my pup still hasn't found their way. I hope they're not lost in another galaxy. If you find them along your journeys, please send them my way.

Page 103
    It sounds like my pup was sleeping under a blanket, I guess they've finally emerged. Wonder though when they'll figure out where the party is.

Nadine’s post shows September 9th, 11:02am for me- which puppies grew on or before the 8th PDT?

New Hints
The Star in Discord 🌠

And this new hint on Discord: my pup shares at least one element from my previous staff dogs

And these are Nadine’s former staff pets:
Image ===> Image

Image ===> Image

Image ===> Image

Image ===> Image

Image ===> Image

I don't know, Nadine's all have a curly swirl on them I feel like that might be the shared feature and I don't see one on the planet dog. It also doesn't really match the style of her other dogs.

edit: Oh that's also not the pup the planet dog grew from! It was this one Image

I have a feeling that this one could be Nadine's pup:
The way it's coloured and the style (even the shading!) seem similar to the past ones...
Maybe I'm wrong, since it's even the first time I partecipate in this guessing game, but I really feel like it could be this one!
Buck the dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:11 am

Time to play a guessing game!!

With all the binary hints (and going by some of the past Staff pups) I actually think that this unclaimed adult pup is Lacuna's:
Edited, but not heavily with the lineart; computer/tech like dog, matching up with all the computer/binary hints? I don't know really, it's a guess xD. I don't know enough/understand binary to make a better guess than this one c:

I'm with a lot of others in the guess that this pup is Nadine's; there's a lot of hints, but especially I think it's Nadine due to the light lineart edits on the pup (including a signature tail edit) and matching up with some of the space hints (lost in space, in another galaxy)

Saikiyo; 'outcome isn't a tiger' hint definitely leads me to believe its this lil' pup. The smile tying in with the mischevous hint and the most recent one linking to a past pup with a similar mouth edit, the stripes making one think it could have a tiger theme which very clearly Saik said it won't.....yeah I think this is Saikiyo's. IS THIS YOUR PUP, SAIKIYO?

Also gonna go with a popular guess as this pup for Bernouli's; of course, I haven't played BOTW yet so I have no idea.

Same thing here with Vampiric xDD

Honestly I don't know for the last three, I'll have to do more research!
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:23 am

≛☣ General Chaos ☣≛"]
Aliria wrote:
SableShine wrote:
rocoboq wrote:
    so many guesses for tonight's pup! they all look so wonderful, and i'm sure one of us should be right, lol. anyways, i've been looking through people's profiles and found a few hints! the hint chart should be fully updated soon enough, but in the meantime here are the two big ones:

lacuna

saikiyo
    "EC915A310CDBBE00F642EAA563F9418D" was found in saik's interests. i have no idea what it could be... maybe a url? or some encrypted code, i'm not sure.

Looks like a bunch of hex codes.

As hex codes, you get #EC915A #310CDB #BE00F6 #42EAA5 #63F941 8D. I don't know what to do with those last two characters, and the colors don't seem to mean much, so I doubt it's hex color codes.

It definitely does look like hex though! Just maybe not colors. I tried converting it to decimal, and got "314452519352751460000454578854577127821" which could be something but I really don't know what to do with it. The octal and binary forms don't look too useful either.

From this post[/quote]

Never seen that pup before :/ is it in the archives?
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowySkyes » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:55 am

Direwolf_1411225 wrote:

From this post

Never seen that pup before :/ is it in the archives?

That's a still growing pup from June this year, found here c:

links: fam | cs discord | | |
─────── have a good day ──────

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦
𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵
𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 "𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦"
𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦.
─────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xSnowy | she/her
xHello, I'm Snowy! I'm quitting &